Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Extreme Fan

It was great seeing Maddy last night. But I have to agree that comment annoyed me.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

he sounded serious. See, what he says to Bright. I agree that EM should have had more screentime. I agree Wilpen. Even on OTH, Nathan said he would always have feelings for Peyton. He married Hayley a few months later. I could never see Pacey say that about any girl.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was so happy when the crowd parted and there she was. She looked goreous and the line about him practicing was just so cute. She sounded so different to me, at first, but then it was like, "Yay, Madison's back." Ephram's reaction to seeing her was heart-melting, he didn't even say anything he just walked up to her and hugged her. What an awesome meeting.

The cousin comment was like a slap in the face. "Ew, are you serious?" was my reaction, but I agree with those who have said that it may have been Ephram trying to reassure Amy. It is going to be a long next few weeks. I loved the scene with Andy, and I'm glad that she was getting along well on her own.

It sucks that she might tell him right before his audition *flashback to the performance in Denver that he choked at* but he needs to know. I'm still mad that AMY found out before he did.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

There are many things about this storyline that could've been done differently, but them meeting again after nearly a year was NOT one of them. One minute, I absolutely hate the writers, the next, I'm grateful their throwing us a bone. Sadly, in the end, Jailbait is the underdog.

Ephramy is alright. But that's all they are to me right now. Alright. Well now, that's pretty... uh... exciting???

I loathe the fact that Ephram will discover the truth just before his audition. They could've done it differently but I get what the writers are trying to do. Ephram's a senior. Smart, yet lazy, but he's good enough to get into an excellent college. He will go to Julliard if there was nothing holding him back.

So to face facts, the show is called Everwood, so why not throw an [obvioius] curve ball for the sake of plot points to give reason for Ephram to stay in Everwood. I hate that Madison's character will probably get the biggest blow from this.

Don't even get me started about Amy learning about the pregnancy before Ephram did.

Nadia
Old 02-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

The cousin line, man... Even if you've moved on, that's just...that's...kinda ew. (Even though I have a freakishly close relationship with my cousins. My family's just a little different.) Not to mention how...beyond "cousin" he looked when he saw her. That was so amazing. The scene was just absolutely perfect. Him playing and all of a sudden the people are all clapping for him (I was so very prooooouuuud!) and then they clear and the...the way he just walked up and grabbed her was just. so. amazing.

I'm so bitter about this long-ass wait. But more bitter about what this pregnancy story has done to Madison! She was so LIVELY and silly and full of energy and they just...threw this whole life change at her and all of a sudden she's not the girl who sticks carrots in your mouth and tells you to own that bitch anymore, she's the broke teen mom living in a city that eats you alive. How did she even get to NY?! They took her away from herself. I was just watching last night like...ohhhh.

Anyway, I loooove this title, and was wondering if I could be added to the list?
Old 02-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Adding you now.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, thank you.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great to have new faces here. I'm happy to see the E/M love revived, and that so many people had the same reaction to their reunion.
Old 02-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Firstly..iT'S ALLIVEEEEE!! (the thread i meant!) Candace, it's crazy how many ppl are here now!! right on!

That episode was just..mindblowing, in a very good way and a bad way. I have to agree with you guys, Madison does sound more serious and not-season2-madison. At first, i was hoping and thinking that they would have Madison bump into Ephram while he's asking to play or whatever for their first meeting...but what they brought forth was sooo much better than i bargained for! i L.O.V.E.D. the meeting scene. The hug stood out to be the best scene from the whole episode....then there's the 'cousin' line. Well, you guys pretty much said what is needed to be said. (<that was me when it came out of his mouth!)

Sarah looked very pretty..and Greg was at his best (acting and looking-wise)!! Chemistry isnt even the right word for their relationship! it's like a crazy connection that is so umm..connected! lols yeah, i'm being stupid. but yeah, you guys get my point.

I think with Madison back, the Everwoodiness is finally back too! Seriously, she brings so much to the show. For now, all i want is for her to stay, in whatever manner...neighbour, friend..whatever.

Evangeline Lilly|Elisha Cuthbert|Gregory Smith|Kristen Kreuk

What do they all have in common? ME! and theyre home-grown!!
Old 02-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsyDoodle
I think with Madison back, the Everwoodiness is finally back too! Seriously, she brings so much to the show. For now, all i want is for her to stay, in whatever manner...neighbour, friend..whatever.
I agree. I think Madison brought alot and I hope that she remains included in the storyline in some capacity. I don't like that we might be getting set up for a character assasination, but I trust that the writers won't mess us over and give us a copout ending. Especially since we've been waiting for so long.
Old 02-23-2005, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I don't like that we might be getting set up for a character assasination, but I trust that the writers won't mess us over and give us a copout ending.
ditto!! we've been waiting for hell of a long time just to see them together onscreen, let alone talking to each other..but to see them part again(probably later on),maybe forever, just sucks. It's inevitable though and deep down, we all know it's bound to happen. That's the price you pay for being an e/m shipper. I'm totally hoping the writers would go easy on us shipper.

Old 02-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ah, the perils of being a hardcore shipper...
Old 02-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

especially when your couple is the under-dog

made a couple new wps!! I love having new pics to work with

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...fanart/wp9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...fanart/wp8.jpg

and a banner

Old 02-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty711
especially when your couple is the under-dog

made a couple new wps!! I love having new pics to work with

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...fanart/wp9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...fanart/wp8.jpg

and a banner

Awww... They're so beautiful. Not only is this thread alive, but so is their chemistry.

Nadia
Old 02-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sporty...i mean RACHEL!! it's SOOo BOoOtiful!! you've taken all the creativity from me!! lols Doesnt the pics make you wanna do something with them though? because i sure do!! Tempted to make something this weekend!! muahaha!!

It's weird for me though..i've never rooted for the underdog. I've never thought Amy and Ephram were/are a compatible couple to start with. I just LOVED Madison in the second season..even then, it took me a few episodes to warm up to the show. Now, i regret it took that few episodes because i've missed so much already. Anywho, the point is, seeing Madison and Ephram again, not yelling at each other or pissed at one another, reminds me why i love Everwood so much.

Season two seemed sorta flawless...but season three seems to be taking the reciprocal effect. In every episode, there's something not right..especially surrounding e/m relationship. This is probably because i'm biased but doesnt it though? The big issue/problem most of the time is the writers writing out how inlove Ephram was with Madison and stuff like that.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread