Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

So true... if Ephram didn't have the balls to say those things to Madison and then kiss her... there wouldn't have been ANY E/M at all. Cause I really don't think Madison would've taken that chance w/o Ephram talking to her like that.

psst Candace... come back! Nobody's posting anymore!
Old 11-17-2004, 02:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey guys,
I have no self-restraint! I just had to pop in and say hello...and of course, instigate some discussion.

Joanna, welcome to our cozy little thread. I will be adding you to our list shortly. No lurky, come posty. That probably should be our motto... I was lurking here myself during my "mini-breaks" and was saddened by the lack of activity. Come on guys! I have so much to say now though with a wretched Art History paper due tomorrow, so I'll try to be quick. Yeah, right.

BD, yay for the art! Thanks for sharing. I've been holding that one in for days. (Told you I was lurking)

OK, so are you guys doing JLITM tomorrow, or waiting til next week?

Oh! Was I the only lunatic who thought that Ephram's shirt in next week's episode looked a little too familiar?! It looks exactly like the one he wore to Madison's the first time he tried to "hook it up" (as Dr. Jake would say)in NST, and failed. How dare he wear that shirt again, with another girl?! Maybe I'm just trying to start trouble. I don't think I'm going to enjoy next week's episode at all, but the Nina/Jake/Andy triangle will probably be the saving grace. Bright made this week's episode worth it. I love that boy.
OK, I'm out. I'm actually keeping a log of my time not spent here, which seems silly now that I'm on here but I will share once I'm back for real.

So much for making it quick. You guys have a great week and a happy weekend.

ETA: BD, I PMed you back.
Great job keeping up the posting y'all, I'm just glad that the thread's not at the bottom of the page. Love ya! Later.

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 11-17-2004 at 02:48 AM
Old 11-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

actually candance you're right on about the shirt, we discussed this over at fanbolt and i actually went back and compared

Ephram probably thinks it's his "get lucky" shirt or something...even though he wasn't so lucky the last time he wore it

but it is kinda disturbing...
Old 11-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

YAY... you're baaaaaaaack! (only for tonight tho... whatever haha)

No, you're not the only lunatic who noticed the shirt thing. As soon as I saw it... I was like "UH... how DARE he!" There must be some significance there. I agree... the only good part(s) to last night was Bright (shirtless no less heee!) and the Will/Ephram scenes. Not looking forward to next week. A part of me is still holding out hope that they don't go through with it.

I say we wait til next week for JLITM. Once you come back to us fully Candace, seeing as how you're the only one who can get people to post! YOU HAVE THE POWER... I BOW TO IT!

Candace... I got it... I'm just waiting til I have a substantial amount to send you!
Old 11-17-2004, 03:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow, Rach, you have photographic evidence and everything. Niiiice. As soon as I saw the shirt, I literally screamed, "He wore that with Madison!" It IS disturbing. I think I had just really liked him in that shirt when he wore it the last time. Oh, and I think someone else noticed our JB music playing during an E/A scene. Very disappointing. I wonder if the costume deaprtment threw the shirt in there on purpose? Clever ones there are, if they did.

ITA, the Ephram/Will scenes were precious, but Bright was fantabulous. As usual. I was really hoping that Ephram would have ended up playing "Madison" last night, but "Bella Rae" was a cool little ditty. Good stuff.

See now since I've started, I can't stop. Sad, sad, sad.

BD, I gotcha. This is so funny, writing so tiny. Hee.

ETA: I'm going to stay logged in until I finish working so if you guys want to chat, I'll be here. I could definitely use the company.
Old 11-17-2004, 03:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

It is really disturbing. Oh and I think he looked better in it when he was with Madison! His hair is AWFUL!

Yeah the song Will wrote was really good. I want to hear "Madison" again... cause I don't remember what it sounded like.

YAY, you're gonna stay on... we've missed you!

the tiny writing is fun... I think this will be my new hahahaha
Old 11-17-2004, 03:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Aww, they played Jailbait music? Damn them. And is Ephram wearing that shirt to go get lucky with Amy? Because, eww. And please, CUT THE HAIR. For the love of mankind, CUT THE HAIR.

Yay, Candace is here! We are a bit dead without you but YAYAYAYAY!!
Old 11-17-2004, 03:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

I gotta agree on the hair. I hated it at the beginning and then he started styling it differently and I got used to it, but now the makeout hair is just looking a bit too grungy. For some reason I think Amy was making out with Tommy in the same white tank from next week. What is this, Recycle Wardrobe from No Sure Thing Week?

ETA: Maybe this "staying logged on" thing wasn't such a good idea. I can't concentrate. Not that I could when I was away from here either. It's a lose/lose situation. Blah.

It's so deserted here...I shall see you all soon. I can't wait to get home! No work to do there.

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 11-17-2004 at 04:02 AM
Old 11-17-2004, 04:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Shut up. They did NOT play JB music? I didn't notice.

Maybe the wardrobe thing is significant? Like, neither of them are ready to go to that step with eachother? Ok, maybe wishful thinking on my part haha.

Yeah, his hair is atrocious. At the beginning it wasn't so bad... but it just keeps getting worse and worse. Like I've said before, I think it will play a part. Amy had the bangs, symbolizing her depression last season. Ephram has this messy grown-out look, maybe symbolizing how is life is gonna go from bad to worse (like he said always happens). I dunno.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead
Did anyone else notice that E/M's music was played during the last E/A scene in the last Everwood episode? I love that music. It makes me cry when I think about E/M's "last look" at each other at her door.
Yeah, I didn't notice it either, because I don't pay too much attention to their scenes. I would have to listen out for it during the reruns over the winter...or I guess the summer(!) If they did that though, I'd be hopping mad.

I like that the wardrobe could be a factor. It would mean that the people on the show expect us to make connections like that. Keep our minds alert. I love it! The music thing is definitely a big thing though, because sometimes the music really makes the scene and you can connect a song to that one thing forever. Like I can't hear the song "Drift Away" without remembering Mitch's car accident on DC. I want to cry everytime I hear the song as a result. Give me the beat boy and free my soul, I want to get lost in your rock 'n roll and drift away. Gets me every time.
So yeah, they better not have played our music during an E/A scene cuz that's just rude.

Figures, people are posting as soon as I leave.

Wow, you guys really are gone... Catch ya on the flipside.

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 11-17-2004 at 04:49 AM
Old 11-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Told you Candace... you. have. the. power.

Yeah, I wouldn't notice the music in the E/A scenes either, cause I don't pay attention. It's so weird... I'm starting to get more into Smallville and the Clark/Chloe relationship more than Everwood. I didn't think I'd ever get as into a show as I was with Everwood. Why must I fall for couples who once were together and probably never will be again and only slightly began to and might never get together? *shakes head* It's their damn chemistry together that got me! I guess for the E/M I'll have to live off my fic and others haha.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah I had to stop watching Smallville after Clark dropped Chloe to go chase after Lana...That was years ago and I finally gave the show another chance a few weeks ago...Transference, I think. Good stuff.

Yeah, Everwood's lucky that Bright was on as much as he was last night, because next week is probably going to be me missing Everwood for the first time ever since I started watching with Blind Faith last year. I don't think I will have to take it that far though. We should discuss the ratings after though. Hmm...the discussion topics are just coming to me now.

Glad to see life restored to the thread. Power or no power, you all need to keep talking. Gonna have to get a videotape when I go home for break because if Madison's shaping up to return I HAVE to record that, and watch it over and over and over. It is going to be a great day.
Old 11-17-2004, 05:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

wow this thread is dead for days, then candace comes back and we've almost filled up a page!

Ephram's hair is getting worse and worse each eppy...it really needs to go...hopefully by the time madison comes waddling in! lol
Old 11-17-2004, 05:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

You guys just sucked me back in. It's like I can't leave now. I have to though. Surely, the thread will be fine without me for a few more days. Look there, now I'm getting a swelled head.

A haircut would be lovely and it would be great if Maddy came back around then. It just occured to me who Ephram's starting to look like...Jay! Can you see it?

ETA: OMG! I just remembered something else! I was thinking yesterday how Andy and Ephram seem to be going for fairer-haired ladies these days. Well, Linda was a redhead but now Andy has Nina and Amanda. Amanda taking care of her sick husband...Amy dealing with Colin in a coma. Freaky coincidence, yeah? I want to try and find some corelation between Madison and Nina just to show that they are meant for the Brown men, but it's too late for me to be overanalyzing a TV show now.
Just wanted to put that out there.

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 11-17-2004 at 05:55 AM
Old 11-17-2004, 05:55 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't actually watched Everwood in a while. The E/M is what drew me in and without it, the show is just lackluster. Bright/Chris still rocks.so.much but not enough for me to keep watching. My current obsession is Veronica Mars which = greatest show ever. Heh.

NO CANDACE! YOU MUST NOT LEAVE! I suppose you always have the best discussion topics, hee!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread