Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

The whole idea that it will ruin Ephram and Amy's relationship is crap. I mean yes there is that possiblity, but if the really loved eachother like all the Ephramy fans believe they do, then that shouldn't change it. If it will ruin their relationship then they obviously didn't have a very strong one in the first place, in my opinion.

Ephram/Madison fan

Joey: "You remember that?"
Pacey: "I remember everything."
Old 09-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I am new to fan fourm and i only started watching Everwood in the second season and I only seen a few episodes and i Loved Ephram and Madison. I started reading Ephram and Madison fanfiction about the baby and i love the stories so i Ordered season 1 of everwood at NetFlix.com anyone know when season 2 will be out cause i wana see the episodes that i missed
Old 09-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome, iverson19! It's great to have you join us here, and it's always lovely to meet new E/M fans.

Unfortunately, I don't think the season 2 DVD will be out too soon since the first one just came out. However, season 2 was pretty popular and that might factor into how soon it's released. I'm hoping to get it just for the Jailbait episodes...
I hope someone will have a better answer for you. Don't be a stranger.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The whole idea that it will ruin Ephram and Amy's relationship is crap. I mean yes there is that possiblity, but if the really loved eachother like all the Ephramy fans believe they do, then that shouldn't change it. If it will ruin their relationship then they obviously didn't have a very strong one in the first place, in my opinion.
Exactly! There is always the possibility of conflict, but as everyone can see, Ephram is moving on with his life. Amy is clinging on to Ephram like a cub who's found its mother. And Madison is the one at a standstill, she's stuck between moving on and holding onto the past.

If she wasn't as attached and emotionally involved with Ephram, she would've made the rushed decision to terminate the pregnancy as soon as she found out. But as we all knew all along, she was (or perhaps probably still) in love with him, so the possibility of having his baby has got her head spinning in all sorts of confusion and stress. She doesn't know what to do, so she turned to the next person (besides Ephram) that could help, his father.

She holds that man to a higher standard than most would like. Argh! Gotta go... be back to finish what I've got to say. LMAO!

Nadia
Old 09-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was looking through the old threads and found a wallpaper that Teresa did and thought I should bring it over to cheer us up...

Ephram & Madison

Quote:
EPHRAM: Figured I'd skip the saga of unreturned phones calls and just ambush ya.
MADISON: With pizza?
EPHRAM: Well, you can't eat flowers. This is the more practical peace offering.
Quote:
MADISON: Look, I'm not gonna lie to you, this relationship is hard, maybe a little harder than most. But, so what, that's-that's the ways relationships get, right? That's how they are?
EPHRAM: Yeah, I guess.
MADISON: So we work on it. I mean, how pathetic are we is we just bail at the first sign of trouble. It's not me. I know it's not you.
EPHRAM: No, not at all.
MADISON: Me neither. At least, I don't want it to be me. Maybe ... it has been me in the past. There's good stuff here. You know, stuff that I think is worth saving. What I mean is – I know that we have things to work out, but I'm willing to try if you are?
[Ephram walks toward the counter.]
EPHRAM: Yeah, I mean I think that trying is definitely the right thing to do here. I think that's much better than that other not trying thing. I-I think that's bad.
MADISON: OK. Good. This is good.
EPHRAM: This is great. So we'll just back it up a couple of notches. Regroup. Maintain hope.
MADISON: Remain cautiously optimistic.
[Madison comes around the counter and kisses him.]
MADISON: A little hint for you though.
EPHRAM: Um, hmm.
MADISON: You forget my birthday, it's over.
EPHRAM: Oh, you got a birthday coming up?
MADISON: Funny, laughing.
[Madison pulls Ephram toward the den.]

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 09-17-2004 at 09:58 PM
Old 09-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

You know, watching the previews for next week and shiz, I hate this pregnancy storyline. I just want Ephison back together.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Loyal Fan

since Sarah Lancaster is gona be on Dr. Vegas does that mean she isnt going to be on this season and does anyone know any spoliers about the pregnancy storyline
Old 09-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You know, watching the previews for next week and shiz, I hate this pregnancy storyline. I just want Ephison back together.
Hate is a powerful word...it's *looks around* nevermind, hate away. I don't know what they're doing to Ephram's character when it comes to relationships. It's as if loving Madison was from a different life and he's all doey-eyed (Ick! It wasn't even like that with Madison Thank GOD!)

Quote:
since Sarah Lancaster is gona be on Dr. Vegas does that mean she isnt going to be on this season and does anyone know any spoliers about the pregnancy storyline
Nope, sorry, Berlanti and Co. have and continues to be very tight lipped about the pregnancy storyline. We thought last season that Sarah's last appearance on Everwood would be the quick scene at the store during the prom episode, none of us had a clue that she'd appear in the season finale, so anything is possible. Hmm... I don't think I've welcomed you yet. Hello!!! Belated welcome to the thread. Would you like to be included in our JB list of Jailbaiters?

Nadia
Old 09-17-2004, 11:55 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the welcome i would love to be a jailbaiter lol. I hope dr vegas flops and Sarah would be back on Everwood as soon as possible
Old 09-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

You're very welcome, Iverson. In regards to "dr. vegas" though, if it does cancel out, I hope it airs all of Sarah [Lancaster] centric episodes first, because seriously, it'd be nice to see our girl act in something different than Everwood. You know, to keep things real.

Quote:
MADISON: Me neither. At least, I don't want it to be me. Maybe ... it has been me in the past. There's good stuff here. You know, stuff that I think is worth saving. What I mean is – I know that we have things to work out, but I'm willing to try if you are?
Ahhhh.... *breathes out* that proof that explains why Madison has so many times put her emotions for Ephram at arms lenght. It wasn't until the bitter end (or so we thought) that we were shown Madison's true feelings about her relationship with Ephram. She truly did FALL. Awww... *memories*

Nadia
Old 09-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm hoping that Sarah's show does well, just cause she's a good actress and deserves the exposure. When Everwood needs her back, I'm sure that they'll only need her for a short amount of time. I'm all for Ms. Lancaster multitasking. Even though Berlanti said that she won't be recurring, he didn't say that she'd never be back. It's all about reading between the lines. Plus, dr.vegas and Everwood film in neighboring states. All hope is not lost.

Hey, what's everyone up to? I'm watching Panic Room...

Last edited by MissCongeniality; 09-18-2004 at 01:05 AM
Old 09-18-2004, 02:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

aww guys I loved the quotes and pics! Thanks for sharing.

I'm not up to much... just got done with work and I'm contemplating going to sleep in a few min since I have to work at 8:30 in the am tomorrow... :p I'm also watching the new Britney Spears video for 'My Perogative'.

What's everyone else up to?

Ephram/Madison fan

Joey: "You remember that?"
Pacey: "I remember everything."
Old 09-18-2004, 02:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

I should be working, ie. reading for class, doing laundry etc. but I'm being the biggest slacker right now. My roommate saw the new Britney video a couple of days ago and said it was raunchy. I haven't seen it yet, but what do you think?
I don't think I've ever told you that I love your sig quote. I saw that episode this morning.
Old 09-18-2004, 02:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just got out of class about 1/2 an hour ago. But currently, I'm reading this book titled "Lord of Snow and Shadows." It's a good read, it's up on the difficult level, but definitely good. Then I'm gonna pop in my "Firefly" disk 1 and catch an episode before going to bed. hehehe

Nadia