Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow I love those posters.

Old 04-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candace:
<STRONG>Thanks Nadia, you're the best. I just hope this debate doesn't get heated... we've been doing really well without fighting. *knock on wood* Monday's not so far away now</STRONG>
No problem... I'm very mindful of other peoples opinions... and if challenged, I will respond. I'm torn about Monday's episode... excited, but torn... I'm not gonna say anything more [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by dawsonandjo1:
<STRONG>Wow I love those posters.</STRONG>
I know, they're gorgeous. I still want to buy em. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nadia

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]
Old 04-22-2004, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel torn about Monday too...It's freakin' torture, man! It better be good, or I will have lost all faith in this show. I am glad that the promo people neglected to put any footage in the trailer that would set us over the edge...I think they like us...Well, they must a little, right?
Old 04-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well although I will not be watching everwood with as much anticipation as before I will try to come to this thread as much as possible because it seems like everywhere else people are happy that Madison is gone. I think that she is a very talented actress and I wish her good luck with her future project.

Gabriela
Old 04-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Gabriela*~:
<STRONG>Well although I will not be watching everwood with as much anticipation as before I will try to come to this thread as much as possible because it seems like everywhere else people are happy that Madison is gone. I think that she is a very talented actress and I wish her good luck with her future project.

Gabriela</STRONG>
Thanks Gabriela! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't say everybody is happy that Madison's gone, but I am satisfied with the way they had her exit... there's a lot of unresolved feelings between the two and I love that.

Ooh... I like your signature. LOL! Very funny... I just saw "13 Going on 30" last night and I thought it was absolutely sweet and hysterical. At least that's one romance that lived happily ever after. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nadia
Old 04-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Go to the spoiler board and you'll find a gigantic pic of Madison and Ephram. It's the same promotional one, but it's huge. Greg looks so hot!

I am scared about Monday's episode. I just hope that Madison is not with some other guy. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Now that you mention it, I'm hoping the same thing... Gotta think positive though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I hope you're all having a great weekend,
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

I saw the spoiler pics from Monday's episode. Ephram's face conveys so much emotion, and so does Madison's.

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited curlyhead ]
Old 04-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by curlyhead:
<STRONG>I saw the spoiler pics from Monday's episode. Ephram's face conveys so much emotion, and so does Madison's.</STRONG>
Where might I find those pics?
Old 04-24-2004, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

The new pics are at the spoiler board on the second page.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

The spoilers are upsetting...I would have rathered to be surprised. Learned my lesson. Anyway, let's hope all this gets resolved well, because otherwise I'm not going to be able to watch.

Welcome VarsityChick! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

I agree. I might just forget about the show now. The scene with them this Monday night might be the last scene ever.

You know how there are not a lot of E/M supporters on this board? Well, it's interesting to note that there are quite a few fans over at the WB site. Every other message is something about keeping M/E together.

When you look at this page, doesn't it make you think that Madison was supposed to be a regular cast member?

Everwood's official site

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited curlyhead ]
Old 04-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the link...

Wow! That was a huge pic. I had to go to my Paint to cut and paste their gorgeous faces (and to think, one day those two would have had the most gorgeous children) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] *dreaming* Anyway... they look sexy.

Amy = Cute
Laney = Girl sorta-next door
Madison = Sexy

I really hope she makes an appearance or two next season... she's the only really interesting sexy young-female character/actress on the show out of all the other actresses.

Nadia
Old 04-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the link! Wow, that site is gorgeous [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It would be a dream come true if Sarah came on as a regular. I would think that they would ask Merrilyn Gann to be one first though...

JB would have made the cutest children!
Nadia, I agree about your assessment of Ephram's leading ladies. Right on.

Does anyone have any discussion ideas? Things seem to be slowing down here...
Old 04-25-2004, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, it's really hard to keep shipper threads moving after a couple breaks up. Sad but true. We'll have something to discuss after tomorrow night's episode. But the upcoming spoilers after that? Ugh! I'm sick.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread