Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the pictures! Aww, I'm going to cry again. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added?

I thought Madison and Ephram where great togather. The last episode made me really sad. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Xena ♥ Gabrielle
Old 04-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

curlyhead, thanks for the pics. Welcome! Did you want to be added to the list?

Welcome Isis2015! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Judy! Where did you get that gorgeous avatar?! I LOVE it. It's perfect. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Yes, add me to the list. I love the pairing of this couple. I was very surprised how serious the writers were about this relationship. It was not just an opportunity for Ephram to "become a man," or just an obstacle for Ephram and Amy. I think this is something that separates "Everwood" from other dramas. The show was willing to take a chance on an unconventional coupling and it gave us a real glimpse at love and maturity. Madison's relationship with Delia was icing on the cake. She is a good person who genuinely cared about Delia. No wonder Ephram fell for her.

It's hard for me to muster up any excitement for the rest of the season now that my favorite couple is officially apart.
Old 04-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Madison was a genuinely good person, and I'm glad that her and Ephram found each other. I really don't get where all the Madison-hating is coming from, especially after the whole "I love you" thing. It's reality when you say "I love you" to someone and not hear it back. I'm glad she finally came around to the point where she didn't even need to use the exact words though.
It sucks that Delia isn't going to have her best friend around anymore, but I do hope that communication between the two is maintained.
Maybe for sweeps next season, Madison and Ephram can finally do their "kick-start the friendship lunch"...I'd totally watch that.

Definitely have nothing to look forward to on this show anymore, but will keep watching until the end. Probably won't be back for season three...might watch just for Bright though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Sarah has really grown as an actress since her days on SBTB:tNC...It'll be weird not seeing her on the show, since she is the reason I started watching in the first place...

OK, it's getting late so I must go. I hope you all have a great day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>Maybe for sweeps next season, Madison and Ephram can finally do their "kick-start the friendship lunch"...I'd totally watch that.</STRONG>
Except they won't. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Because they were never really friends, they were just in love. And I don't think we can disagree with that. Though I would love to see that!

There's nothing for me to look forward to either for the rest of the season. I love Bright and Bright/Ephram but I'll miss E/M too much! Hopefully there'll be continuity and they'll bring E/M up. I'm just not ok with Ephram/Amy together and that's probably where they're headed.
Old 04-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
they were never really friends, they were just in love. And I don't think we can disagree with that.
Gorramm those writers! Putting us in a position where we don't want to disagree.

Quote:
There's nothing for me to look forward to either for the rest of the season. I love Bright and Bright/Ephram but I'll miss E/M too much! Hopefully there'll be continuity and they'll bring E/M up. I'm just not ok with Ephram/Amy together and that's probably where they're headed.
I will do what JB did and take that leap of faith and hope I can continue to watch post JB. It'll be hard, but I'm giving it a chance to give me another reason to watch.

Ms. Lancaster's character may have not been a regular but she was integral not just to Ephram, but for Delia as well. She is such a rich character that is begging to be explored for the future.

Why couldn't they have opened the gift now and get it over with than giving us the possibility that they could use it for future storylines?

Why show their relationship to be truly genuine and reciprocal? To me, because they can use it to possibly create triangles in Ephram's future.

They could've written JB as something Ephram tried to compensate for because Amy wasn't available... but the writers' didn't. It was Jailbait and only Jailbait with no OUTSIDE influence bringing them together.

They found a connection they didn't realize would become so strong that in the end, it pained them. Bottom line is, they both changed each others' lives. Together or not, they'll always and forevermore have that connection.

Nadia

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]
Old 04-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

It's weird that reading the posts here makes me kind of sad, like I-wanna-cry. The truth hurts though.
It actually really bites that Madison won't be in next week's episode...Like salt in a wound, I tell ya.
Hopefully, I'll be back later with something more constructive to say.

Nadia, I liked your "Love Hurts" fic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Candace. I enjoyed writing Love Hurts. It was my second time writing for Everwood.

My strength lies in script writing. I have a better grip on exactly where I was headed as opposed to writting novel-like or short story format. I loose focus when I exceed a certain number of chapters, that's why I usually write stand-alone and or fics that don't exceed 5 chapters. (It's time consumming especially when you keep editing your work. lol) and new story ideas pop up.

I'm a fan of "One Tree Hill," so don't be surprised if I use many of their characters in my fics. Though, it'll never be OTH based, I really like the fact that if you remove Lucas Scott and insert Ephram Brown (minus the Scott relation), it really works well. I'm thinking of writing a story in which Ephram leaves for New York for the summer, he comes home only to realize that Andy wants them to move to North Carolina cuz he met someone *coughs* Karen *coughs* Hehehe... anyway, I'm still working on the storyline idea.

Ack! "Kill Bill Vol 2" is out tonight. Ugh! I have to take my last midterm first... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm going to try to transcribe the JB moments if no one has yet... there are many, and I mean many quoteworthy lines worth noting.

Have a lovely weekend.

Nadia
Old 04-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

This was such a funny scene.
Old 04-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Hehehe. Thanks for the pic, curlyhead. That was a funny scene. It's something I loved about them. Their ability to bantar and the fact that pre-relationship, they pretty much were annoyed by each other. Hee. I don't think either of them expected what happened to happen.

Candace, thanks for the comments about my av. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm never getting rid of it (I swear!) because E/M are too perfect.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited Terpsichore ]
Old 04-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yay! Second page!

I hope that we can keep this thread alive and kicking, especially throughout the summer. I'll be working so I might only get to come on over the weekends [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] For now, I'm just trying to get through these last six weeks of school unscathed.
Hey Nadia, I hope your midterms went well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

If you guys have discussion topics, fanart, fanfiction, etc. please share 'em...I wish I could contribute but I'm technologically challenged [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
This has been my fun place to hang out and I don't want it to disappear, so I hope you all stick around.

Love ya lots,
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know I'm a little late, but i just now saw the episode and...wow.

Ephram and Madison are bittersweet in their beauty and tragedy. That last scene together, with him driving off and her standing on the porch - with Irv speaking in the background, was enough to break anyone's soul.

There was so much unresolved chemistry.

It can't be over now.

Old 04-17-2004, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea if this has already been posted, so forgive me if it has. You know the series of Everwood books that are coming out? Did you see this one?

It doesn't come out until October 1 though.
Old 04-18-2004, 07:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! That's awesome. Thanks for posting em. Jailbait lives on... in novelizations. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Cool! Let's hope it's as well written as the series, and the thought that we'll get a better understanding of Madison's characters brings warm feelings to my heart *Crosses fingers in hopes not to be disappointed*

Caught "Kill Bill Vol. 2" the other night. OMG! The movie was INSANE. And that's a compliment... then I watched "The Punisher..." I insist anyone debating to watch that remake NOT watch it cuz it was far too depressing to enjoy. I left the theatre feeling like crap. LOL!

Oooh... Btw, another JB observation... did anyone else notice that they used the exact same musical score in JB's 'break-up scene' in Unfinished Business and their 'fairwel scene' in Last Looks. WOOHOO!!! *fist pump* We have a JB THEME SONG!!!! Hehehe... no one can tell me otherwise. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nadia

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]