Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

These two are definitely garnering a lot of attention from pro and anti's alike. It's just, handled so well.

Since these two were from the same discussion, I felt it a necessity to add both...

Because he has a pillow and he's not afraid to use it
Because she hates it when he has props (I love this!)

Last night was FUN!!!!

Nadia
Old 02-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

wow this was an amazing episode. all of it! and especially all the Jailbait scenes. i loved that as always the show was honist about sex and everybodys 1st time. Nadia u basicly said everything I was gonna say [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

but they did have sex in that last scene...right?!?!

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun:
<STRONG>wow this was an amazing episode. all of it! and especially all the Jailbait scenes. i loved that as always the show was honist about sex and everybodys 1st time. Nadia u basicly said everything I was gonna say [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

but they did have sex in that last scene...right?!?!

*iva*</STRONG>
I thought last nite's eppy was good too!But I am dying to know if they really had sex b/c it sure did look that way.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Starrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Make NO DOUBT about it... Ephram Brown is NO LONGER a virgin.

Nadia *rushes back to work*
Old 02-10-2004, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nautica7mk:
<STRONG>Make NO DOUBT about it... Ephram Brown is NO LONGER a virgin.

Nadia *rushes back to work*</STRONG>
Get back here!!!! Where did you get that! I thought they...but then I...Get back here. Right. Now!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 04:53 PM
New Fan

Hey I'm new (I usually hang out at the OTH board) I wasn't really interested in Everwood until I caught the Emphram and Madison scene where he's like "can't or don't". Now I make sure to catch all the Emphram and madison scenes. Their relationship is very realistic. They act like a normal couple, not making out all the time, but not letting "meaningful" discussions take up all their time.
Last night's episode was fantastic. They have a great chemistry and their dialogue is very clever. Madison's first time reminded me a little of Kelly's (I think that's her name) first time on 90210.
Can I be added to the list? I gonna ship Madison and Ephram now that some other male characters coughLucascough are jerky and a-holely.

You know when they kept talking about their first times, in the back of my mind I was thinking that the writers might eventually make it with Amy. Please no! Sarah and Gregory and a great relationship on screen that's much better than one with bratty Amy. (Sorry to all Amy lovers but I don't like her that much right now)

Is it Tuesday yet? Watch Veronica Mars
Wide Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome to the thread! You've been added to the list [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
OT: I agree with you about Lucas...
Old 02-10-2004, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Wide Eyed It reminded me of Kelly's first time too and welcome to the board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

(P.S- Lucas is being a jerk isn't he. I like him and Brook and I want him to stop.)
Clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really want to see the "morning after" scene.

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!

I've been a closet Madison and Ephram fan for a while. But I really, really liked them in this last episode ... I mean, how hot was that cliff scene? I just hope my next favorite couple next to Brooke and Lucas doesn't get butchered too.

extralucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome to the thread! I have added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I hope that E/M stay together for as long as possible. They're the reason I even started watching the show. I need confirmation that they did "it" b/c after reading some of the posts, I'm not sure.
I expect big things to come for these two. I think Madison will definitely be freaked out by Ephram's declaration at first, especially since now there'll be more at stake if things go sour. Dr. Brown warned her about this, so she's probably going to be on the defensive and tell Ephram to slow it down.
I hope they'll be able to work past it together. They're just too cute.

OK, goodnight y'all.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality:
<STRONG>Welcome to the thread! I have added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I hope that E/M stay together for as long as possible. They're the reason I even started watching the show. I need confirmation that they did "it" b/c after reading some of the posts, I'm not sure.
I expect big things to come for these two. I think Madison will definitely be freaked out by Ephram's declaration at first, especially since now there'll be more at stake if things go sour. Dr. Brown warned her about this, so she's probably going to be on the defensive and tell Ephram to slow it down.</STRONG>
What!? You're not sure... Oh, come on. Even Berlanti admitted that he didn't want his characters waiting forever. Also, they promoted the hell out of this episode and the fact that E/M attempted sex twice, it was completely natural to go all the way on the third. Everything was right by then. The uncomfortableness was gone. No more doubts. No more questions. They were happy and laughing and having a good time.

I'm with Maria on this one, I want to see the morning after, but chances are, it'll be weeks later and they'll be having lots of invisi-nookie we're not privy to *hangs head in disappointment*

Nadia

Old 02-11-2004, 08:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really need to stop using 'Dawson's Creek' as a point of reference but...Due to past conflictions about whether or not a couple went all the way on a show, I didn't want to count my chickens, you know?
All the points you brought up have put my mind at ease. I guess I was in denial because I don't want things to get weird between them now.
I have to remember that this isn't a teen soap, but a drama. This episode really eliminated the rumored glamor that surrounds sex and showed me that there's much more beyond that to consider. This show just gets better and better every week. I'm glad I found it.
Oh, it was really late when I wrote my last post so none of what I was saying made sense to even me...just a jumble of thoughts.
Monday, get here already!

ETA: This is the only E/M pic that the WB11 site has for this episode, I just had to post it.

Too hot for words!

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited MissCongeniality ]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Addicted Fan

someone said something about Kellys (from 90210) 1st time and how it remained u of MAdisons....and i remember that scene like it was yesterday, theyr all sitting in a circle,the girls, and they r talking about boys and stuff and they Kelly starts talking and the camera zooms in closer and closer...it was a very powerful scene....but as i remember the guy kinda forced himself onto her, or am i wrong?!

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's a little Jailbait I found while skimming through In Touch Magazine.

In Touch Weekly Magazine
February 16, 2004 * $1.99
Page 95

Pic Above along with a caption...
Caption: Madison makes a man of Ephram

TV: Losin It
Everwood, The WB, Monday, 9pm ET

This babysitters' workin' overtime: When Madison (Sarah Lancaster) tells Ephram (Gregory Smith) that her roomate's out of town, he picks the right time to get the wrong idea -- and loses his virginity in the process! Not-so-coincidentally, Gregory admits that Everwood's producers seemd to have been inspired by his own personal life for the storyline. "I actually dated this girl about a year ago who was my little sister's babysitter," he says.

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]