Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nautica7mk:
<STRONG>

Ok, another thing, how could we be deprived of Jailbait making out 4 times a week in back of Ephram's car? Seriously, that's just mean. Me not liking all the invisascenes going on. Let's see, if I do the math right, 4 make-out sessions a week in the back of Ephram's car times (x) the 6 weeks that they've been together... hmmm... correct me if I'm wrong but that's 24 make-out sessions we've missed. Ugh!

Nadia</STRONG>
ur very good in math arent u?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and on the topic that they had sex, i dont think that they did...i have a feeling they r gonna do a whole episdode about it...and call it THE DEVIRGENAZATION [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love Madison and Ephram. Can I join? heh.

Is it wrong of me to want Madison and Ephram to have sex? I think it would be kinda cute for her (the older woman) to take his virginity. At least they care about each other and it's not just some stupid sex relationship thing.

Anyway. I'm sure they won't have sex. It's the WB, they like to mis-lead the promo's like mad. But it is sure to be an eventful Madison/Ephram episode so I shall watch and enjoy either way.

.Zales.
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome to our humble thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Yes, yes. E/M was very sweet tonight with Ephram writing her a song (which wasn't good, but it's the thought that counts, right?). I'm glad that he was able to talk to Amy about his relationship without rubbing it in her face.
I think I need Nadia for a count on how many sweet moments there were [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I definitely have to watch my tape again. We have alot to look forward to regarding the promos for next week, even though they might end up just making out with not much else happening.
We'll definitely be cruising through our thread then [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome zales!

Lots of sweet Ephison scenes tonight. They're so cute together. When I first started shipping this couple, I was just along for the ride, you know. Just enjoying it while it lasted. But, now I really like them. And I'm sad because I'll probably get disappointed in the end. But I do love them together so much.

Also, that promo. Hot. I doubt that they will have sex, since it is the WB afterall, but it still looks like it'll be a pretty Ephison heavy episode. Can't wait.

And I like Amy now! She's starting to be more considerate to others and isn't all Doom and Gloom.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Terpsichore, I love your avatar [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'll have to review my tapes, but there are so many reasons to be added to our list. We're also almost at the end of our thread, and need a title for the new one (Sorry if I sound redundant).
Would anyone mind if I were to start the next thread when the time comes?
I seem a little too eager don't I? I just love this couple [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Would anyone mind if I were to start the next thread when the time comes? I seem a little too eager don't I?
I don't know if I have any say in this, but it's cool with me if ya do. As for titles, what about Jailbait #2: Cuz they have fun. A LOT! alright, that's lame... hmmm... *thinking* Cuz they're good together... nah... I could do better, hmmm... Jailbait #2: Cuz they made a love song together *scratches head* they're where all great love stories begin... yeah, I like my last one. LOL!

Nadia
Old 02-04-2004, 10:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey, I like your last one too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Addicted Fan

i dont know but I thought that Jailbait storyline this week was kinda weak--but thats ok cus it seems that they gonna make up for that in the next episode [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
i give em a 75% chance that they gonna actually do it...cus it is WB promo afterall [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the welcomes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

When I first started shipping this couple, I was just enjoying the scenes as they came. I, too, have started to really enjoy them. Eventually they'll put Ephram and Amy back together and blah. But I much prefer Madison and Ephram.

And i'm liking Amy more now too! She's not driving me as insane. The whole Tommy thing really bothers me though. Ephram got someone cool like Madison and they give Amy Tommy. Their relationship is quite boring, imo.

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
zales00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

The Greenie stuff this past episode outshone E/M this episode, and next week's looks promising. I'm pretty sure neither of them will go through with it. I love how the WB is blowing it up to be this big thing...I find it very amusing.
Since this is the 249th post, I hope it's not a problem if I start the new thread now...
Old 02-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Nope no problem to start a thread at 249 because this will be 250.
Closing now.
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't quite know if i would like to be added. But I do like when Madison helped Ephram pass the driver test. She needs to lighten up a bit though.