Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thoughts from Alex via our dialogue cleaned up since we say personal things here and there during and yes, just saying because at times it might seem like we said more in areas (and we did) but it's too much to share so that is why it appears a bit choppy. The personal stuff we did go with that is erased all the more demonstrated what Sign Alex connects Harold with:

Quote:
me: what do you think harold is for a sign? most are saying virgo, at least earth since hes uptight and hard working and is a perfectionist so most are saying virgo

Alex: Harold, mmm, there's this goofy crazy side, he hasn't the talent but is hard working, definitely wants to prove himself, no big ego like andy, but hard working and wanting to be the best person he can be

also clumsy, a bit oblivious

me: yes

Alex: yet down to earth i guess. safe in his secure little world, not an explorer
7:49 AM
doesn't like changes

me: i said on there virgos are generally not crazy, well they are, internally, yet im not sure what else he could be. he probably is a virgo, dont you think? hes more uptight than a cap. although katie mentioned that his craziness could be very capricorn-like yet i think harold as a rule is more virgo
7:50 AM
what you described above is very virgo

when you said: no big ego like andy DEFINITELY means hes not a fire sign and what is opposite of fire? earrrrrth

*lots of personal stuff to delete*

me: back to harold, ill just paste our conversation and thats your vote

so what do you think?
7:58 AM

Alex: yes, good idea, Mitchy

*other stuff, wow cleaning this is necessary*

Alex: lool ok mmm, let me think
8:01 AM
he strikes me as not someone with ambition, someone that is willing to settle down for what he has because he thinks he can't accomplish more. he has some talent, but it's like he doesn't believe he can be great

I wouldn't go as far as saying insecure but still
8:02 AM
the way he's looking for attention and to be recognized by people

He's not necessarily nice either, lol I mean, not a carebear kinda nice, let's face it, he was a bit crazy and mean to his patients at times
8:03 AM
me: hes serious

Alex: also strong opinions on weird stuff, like the eastern medecine

Alex: not close minded but you know where I'm going

Alex:: in fact, it does sound like how you described xxx and how she didn't get my crazy LOL her leaving is my gain. <33333333

*deleted name but this person was indeed a virgo*

me: yep LOLLLLLL

absolutely, he hates anything "out there"
8:04 AM

Alex: yep

it's unsettling for him

Alex: very scientific mind

me: yep

Alex: he has this side of him, almost like amy's little projects thing

8:05 AM

Alex: all of this is pointing to virgo, isn't it

me: umm yes lol

textbook virgo

*cleaning up intensely, too personal*

overall virgos are less funny than caps but they do have a sense of humor at times, it usually relates to their intellectual way of thinking and feeling

8:07 AM

Alex: my dad is super funny

me: there you go
8:08 AM

Alex: post our convo, sweetie
To sum, Crepe has Harold as VIRGO.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-12-2021 at 08:42 AM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm thinking Harold is a Virgo.

Lovely dialogue, you guys, I loved it (so interesting and fun) and yes, you could tell VERY PERSONAL comments were interwoven in there and I don't blame you for editing severely.
SPORTSUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's official! Harold is a Virgo.
On to the next character......

Bright

1. Witty
2. Charming
3. Devoted friend to Ephram (season 2 to the rest of the series)
4. Athletic
5. Loving (with family and girlfriend)
6. Bullyish
7. Confident (socially and athletically.....but not always academically).
8. Popular
9. At times, irresponsible
10. Sometimes weak in character/integrity. Easily gives into instant gratification.
1. Loves sex. JK Or maybe? I don't know how to word that. Hee.
12. Can cheat obviously.
13. Caring
14. Sweet (when he's not be a bully, anyway)
15. Family-orientated

15 is because he loves his mom and dad, and he's a total momma' boy.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think Bright has a classic fiery Sagittarius personality and I will get into why I think that in another post but I wanted to quickly say that I watch Nancy Grace, former prosecutor, definitely conservative in her stances, but I just love her standing up for victims rights and her strong personality she has a woman. I might not agree with her politically although she never really gets into that minus death penalty issues, for example, but I really enjoy her intelligence and passion for justice being served... big time victim rights activist... I don't know of anyone who is MORE for the victim than Nancy Grace.

Anyway, I looked up her birthdate because I thought she would either be a Libra due to passionately wanting things balanced and not stopping until justice is served OR maybe a Fire sign because of her outspoken nature...

I looked her up and her birthday is: October 23, 1959.

She is on the Scorpio/Libra Cusp so that combination is very, very interesting and completely makes sense because she became a Lawyer (Libra) and she is very strong and emotionally dedicated to her causes (Scorpio) and just a strong woman all together. I thought that was so cool.

Nancy Grace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by jediwands; 04-22-2010 at 02:25 PM
Old 04-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, I see Sagittarius in Bright. He is jovial, he is boisterous, he can be careless and lazy at times.

I also see some Leo in Bright. He is generous, dramatic, sometimes a bully and conceited. He was a snob (season one). He likes to get attention...(remember the college party?)
Old 04-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yup, I see Sagittarius in Bright. He is jovial, he is boisterous, he can be careless and lazy at times.

I also see some Leo in Bright. He is generous, dramatic, sometimes a bully and conceited. He was a snob (season one). He likes to get attention...(remember the college party?)
Oh yes, the college party. Indeed.

He seems to be a definite Fire sign I think and I think you are right that it's premature to decide which one...

Here's what I think for Bright being a Sage:

1) Very social, outspoken, not afraid to say the wrong thing because he has to say SOMETHING, heh.

2) Sages are very difficult to tie down in a relationship. They hate being in a committed one for too long unless they are hopelessly in love. Otherwise, they will leave unless you can keep up with how social they want to be which is very social and they are not afraid to embarrass you while being in the social limelight.

3) The Sage Fire sign men are known to be "players" as far as physical intimacy. There's two Sun Signs that for men are known as "players" and one is the Sagittarius and another, coming straight from Venus, would be Libra. Both Sage and Libra men are all about physical intimacy and, well, I might be a bit kind with that description since yes, it can be just about the physical sometimes and not so much about intimacy.

4) Quick witted and able to cut you the wrong way if they are upset and pissed off. They are the best at getting in digs of sarcasm to people they are not impressed or happy with.

5) Very independent people and if you try to tie them down, not just romantically but in general, they want to fly away.

6) Very charming and they can win you over by turning on the charm at will.

Why Bright might not be a Sage in thinking about this? The Sage Fire sign is Fire from INTELLECT. So that means while the Leo and Aries use a lot of "Look at me" dominance and sometimes aggression to burn their Fire energy, the Sage uses their Fire energy for their very brilliant minds. So yes, many doctors for example are Sagittarius, especially surgeons, because they use that Fire energy in such a way where nothing disturbs them from being immensely intellectual and successful whenever they set out to do something. Obviously we know Bright was not stupid yet he was named Bright for a reason, heh. So that might be a negative as far as picking this sign for Bright.

Bright as a Leo... Betty, you covered that beautifully. He also even LOOKS like a Leo. He definitely has a cocky aura to him...

I think Bright to me fits the Sage Fire sign minus his lack of pure Fire intellect but the other aspects I think fit. I think he fits the Leo Fire sign really nicely, in fact. I don't see him as an Aries. He's not really a dominant loud figure that an Aries can be.

My thoughts for now.

ETA: I just thought of something else... Leo's are very jealous sometimes of their siblings. Not necessarily in general but if they feel their parents are giving their siblings too much attention, a Leo does NOT like that and will definite "purrrrr like a Lion" to get some attention and mark their territory. Bright definitely didn't love Amy's attention she got, especially from Harold even if justified in that Harold certainly had a thing for Amy but definitely Bright was aware of the attention his sister received and I don't think he loved it at times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

ETA: I just thought of something else... Leo's are very jealous sometimes of their siblings. Not necessarily in general but if they feel their parents are giving their siblings too much attention, a Leo does NOT like that and will definite "purrrrr like a Lion" to get some attention and mark their territory. Bright definitely didn't love Amy's attention she got, especially from Harold even if justified in that Harold certainly had a thing for Amy but definitely Bright was aware of the attention his sister received and I don't think he loved it at times.
I have witnessed this characteristic first hand. My Leo daughter (the oldest) absolutely detested the attention her younger brother (my second) got and only recently have they actually gotten close.
So...yes...Leos definitely don't like to lose the spotlight!!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I have witnessed this characteristic first hand. My Leo daughter (the oldest) absolutely detested the attention her younger brother (my second) got and only recently have they actually gotten close.
So...yes...Leos definitely don't like to lose the spotlight!!
Lol, very interesting.

This is personal but I am wondering how you and your hubby handled this? Could it be less about her being Leo and more about her parents just being THAT awesome? I think it's a combo of Leo and the awesome parent thing.

Betty, do you see your daughter and Bright having a lot of similar qualities?
Old 04-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Lol, very interesting.

This is personal but I am wondering how you and your hubby handled this?
To be perfectly frank...it was a tough thing to handle. She had/has a very strong personality. She had it in her mind that she hated her brother and there wasn't much any of us could do about it!! It was a combination of the fact that he was BORN (his first mistake!) and the fact that their personalities were so different.
Thank goodness this has changed and they have gotten a lot closer. Now my younger son(the baby) is the lucky one. Everybody was happy he was born.

Quote:
Betty, do you see your daughter and Bright having a lot of similar qualities?
No...not really. She was always a hard worker...Bright was not. She is outgoing...but I don't think she would lead a chorus at a beer party. She has always been independent and hard working....I can't say the same for Bright. She was popular...but never a bully. She had to work hard in school (always)..it didn't come easily for her...but she always did well in school (can't say the same for bright). She had/has tons of friends like Bright.....but hers are all good friends....I can't say the same about Bright's friends (except for Colin and Ephram).

Come to think about it....Bright does not sound like a Leo at all!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
To be perfectly frank...it was a tough thing to handle. She had/has a very strong personality. She had it in her mind that she hated her brother and there wasn't much any of us could do about it!! It was a combination of the fact that he was BORN (his first mistake!) and the fact that their personalities were so different.
Thank goodness this has changed and they have gotten a lot closer. Now my younger son(the baby) is the lucky one. Everybody was happy he was born.
Heh, awe. What was his sign again? Taurus? Or was it your other son?

Earth and Fire sometimes have trouble mixing so astrologically speaking in general this could have something to do with it, too, especially when you say their personalities are so different.

I hear you about that, too... my mom is a Sagittarius Fire Sign and while they are not as "showy" as the Aries and Leo, she still has a very "unique" way of speaking and at times the four of us (me, my sister, my two nieces, all Earth signs) believe she is speaking a different language because of the major difference, heh. It doesn't mean there is not love and closeness but overall sometimes communication can be a bit difficult depending on personalities and yes, astrological make up.

Quote:
No...not really. She was always a hard worker...Bright was not. She is outgoing...but I don't think she would lead a chorus at a beer party. She has always been independent and hard working....I can't say the same for Bright. She was popular...but never a bully. She had to work hard in school (always)..it didn't come easily for her...but she always did well in school (can't say the same for bright). She had/has tons of friends like Bright.....but hers are all good friends....I can't say the same about Bright's friends (except for Colin and Ephram).

Come to think about it....Bright does not sound like a Leo at all!
Maybe we definitely have to re-think Bright!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Heh, awe. What was his sign again? Taurus?
Yes, he is a Taurus and the personalities are totally different.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, he is a Taurus and the personalities are totally different.
LOL, yes. Makes a boatload of sense.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Any more opinions on Bright's sign?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Any more opinions on Bright's sign?
Since I haven't heard any more opinions...I'm going to declare Bright a Sagittarius. Any objections?
Old 05-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I don't object. We could explore Bright more and hopefully other people will join in or move on. Whatever you think.
Reply   Post New Thread