Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2018, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Is this the man you met in your dream? if so...I would rewind that dream! No man who needs a bra need reply! lol
Nah. He is my best friend.
Old 02-28-2018, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Nah. He is my best friend.
Well then I'd keep him! I have found through the years that chubby people are usually very nice.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I was wondering why my dreams are different than the others' but I did not know why. Later on I saw them as spiritual experience.
I thought your process would work that way.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah, I could be blunt. He is a great friend and I like him as a friend, but yeah physical wise I do not get any affection out of it. It's just it's not there which is why I always say to people - it's friendship. Nothing less, nothing more.

He is like 6'1/6'2 tall. Compared to me (5'3) he is definitely taller .
Much, much taller, indeed.

Has he had a girlfriend in the not so distant past?
Old 02-28-2018, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Much, much taller, indeed.

Has he had a girlfriend in the not so distant past?
As far as I know No. He rarely talks to me about women he likes. That's not a topic we discuss. I have suspected in the past that he had had an affection towards some woman (that he had mentioned for example) but he had never confirmed it.

In fact for the time we know each other (12 years to be exact) I have never seen him with girlfriend. But then again he had seen me with boyfriend only once as well and it's not because I like him. More like I suck at relationships so he might have similar issues with this.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
As far as I know No. He rarely talks to me about women he likes. That's not a topic we discuss. I have suspected in the past that he had had an affection towards some woman (that he had mentioned for example) but he had never confirmed it.

In fact for the time we know each other (12 years to be exact) I have never seen him with girlfriend. But then again he had seen me with boyfriend only once as well and it's not because I like him. More like I suck at relationships so he might have similar issues with this.
Interesting. Let's say one of you enter a serious relationship within the next year... do you think the friendship would change and you wouldn't see each other as much or would you still be comfortable around each other, even getting to know the third person?
Old 02-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Interesting. Let's say one of you enter a serious relationship within the next year... do you think the friendship would change and you wouldn't see each other as much or would you still be comfortable around each other, even getting to know the third person?
It depends on how serious the relationship would be. Let's face it - we have conversations that people could have with their significant other. So I assume some of the time we talk to each other would be affected as one of us would have another person in their life.

If he is with a girl and he introduces me that girl I would try to get to know her and reassure her that there is nothing going on between us if she feels threatened. For him I can not say.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It depends on how serious the relationship would be. Let's face it - we have conversations that people could have with their significant other. So I assume some of the time we talk to each other would be affected as one of us would have another person in their life.

If he is with a girl and he introduces me that girl I would try to get to know her and reassure her that there is nothing going on between us if she feels threatened. For him I can not say.
Makes sense. Girl/Guy friendships are sensitive, especially if you have a friendship that goes beyond hi, how are you and you can talk about deeper things like the two of you obviously do. It's too bad the "romance angle" is always around. Too bad one of you are not gay, you wouldn't have this issue at all since people would never question or second guess.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 03-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes sense. Girl/Guy friendships are sensitive, especially if you have a friendship that goes beyond hi, how are you and you can talk about deeper things like the two of you obviously do. It's too bad the "romance angle" is always around. Too bad one of you are not gay, you wouldn't have this issue at all since people would never question or second guess.
Exactly! In general he gets along with other female friends as well, but let's just say that for certain topics he is talking only to me.

And yeah if one of us was gay we would not have those issues. Luckily most people get used to the idea quickly and stop suggesting other ideas .
Old 03-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So true .
Old 03-01-2018, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly! In general he gets along with other female friends as well, but let's just say that for certain topics he is talking only to me.

And yeah if one of us was gay we would not have those issues. Luckily most people get used to the idea quickly and stop suggesting other ideas .
I know you don't like thinking about this but is it possible he does like you romantically and is secretly hoping for something with you in the future or do you think the thought doesn't even cross his mind because he knows you'd never be into it?
Old 03-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
So true .
Old 03-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know you don't like thinking about this but is it possible he does like you romantically and is secretly hoping for something with you in the future or do you think the thought doesn't even cross his mind because he knows you'd never be into it?
Nope . I do not want to think about it .
Old 03-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nope . I do not want to think about it .
You know I'm going to read into why.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread