Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
From what I gather, the ones that figure she's an INFP are... INFPs, lol.
So they want to be like her. So when they get INFP they want her to be INFP too.

Quote:
Not only that... most are basing it on the Harry Potter World. They figure if Rowling created that world, somehow she has to be an INFP too. But like I said, the world is actually way more INFJ than INFP even if there's a mixture.
But how are they deciding that the world is INFP .

Weird people .
Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
It definitely helps NT women to understand why they feel different.
Absolutely.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
So they want to be like her. So when they get INFP they want her to be INFP too.
Right!

Quote:

But how are they deciding that the world is INFP .

Weird people .
I know.

The Harry Potter World is magical, mystical, so creative it’s incredible, and highly, highly Spiritual. So I get why they can take some of that and try to say it’s very INFP-like. But it’s also not weird and out there either. People aren’t in full on dreamers mode dancing on clouds. There’s organization, direction, etc. It is way more INFJ-like over INFP.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 03-20-2018, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The anomalous sensitivity extends to emotions with psychic people being strongly associated with a high emotional sensitivity. In the Meyer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) most psychic people fall into the INFJ and INFP categories. Introverted, intuitive and feeling are characteristics of people whose emotions are finely tuned. Introverted, because they are easily overwhelmed by the emotions of people around them, intuitive because they respond to information in a feeling way and use feeling for making judgements.
https://weilerpsiblog.wordpress.com/...ychic-ability/
This is such great stuff. I've read this in endless articles that INFJ and INFP are the two strongest types that are Psychic, but especially Psychic Empath, indeed. The biological component is fascinating, which explains why I come from a line of family members who were/are psychic too, and most are INFJ. I know two (aunt and Great Aunt) are obvious INFPs. Then there's the health problems associated with the INFJ and INFP types and how it's tied to our psychic abilities. Autoimmune disease too. Hello, I am IgA Deficient! Even the abuse stuff makes sense. Not within my family but some serpents from my past clearly were not good for me and I stayed involved in unhealthy situations for far too damn long. It all makes sense. Really great read.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-20-2018 at 01:10 PM
Old 03-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love this. This is how I feel so much. I even daydream and think about this:

Old 03-22-2018, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Love this. This is how I feel so much. I even daydream and think about this:

Cool!

Daydreaming is my default setting . This is why it's not safe for me to go to any new place alone. I will get lost . I do not notice roads, signs, nothing. I am so much in my own world that sometimes it's not even healthy. I definitely detach from the physical world.

Yesterday I was talking to M and told him to tell me if I cross a line with the people in the team and he was like "You can see how they feel based on their reactions" and I was like "Yeah but this is too draining for me. I do not have the energy to do that" .

I guess normal people do see how people react to them, but I am not normal .
Old 03-23-2018, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Cool!

Daydreaming is my default setting . This is why it's not safe for me to go to any new place alone. I will get lost . I do not notice roads, signs, nothing. I am so much in my own world that sometimes it's not even healthy. I definitely detach from the physical world.

Yesterday I was talking to M and told him to tell me if I cross a line with the people in the team and he was like "You can see how they feel based on their reactions" and I was like "Yeah but this is too draining for me. I do not have the energy to do that" .

I guess normal people do see how people react to them, but I am not normal .
Why do you think you detach?

I remember being in NYC of all places and felt at times like I was sort of a part of the city in a robotic way... like I took in the city in a detached way so I didn’t have to notice or focus in on the details. I think I had to go there because there was way too much Energy swirling around and the risk was absorbing too much. Introverted and also picking up on and absorbing all that Energy would have been too much. I had to detach but I do remember going to Central Park and just getting lost in the beautiful nature.

Get me inside a beautiful dark green forest or in front of tranquil water and I’m gone. I have to be alone though to really appreciate it. With others and it's not nearly as awesome.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-23-2018 at 06:49 AM
Old 03-23-2018, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why do you think you detach?
Because I find the physical world too boring. My thoughts are far more interesting. Everything in the physical world is the same to me. I do not see something so unique to pay attention to it. It's still roads, rocks, trees, ground and water. It's the same colors in different shapes basically. I see it and I forget about it the next moment.

Quote:
I remember being in NYC of all places and felt at times like I was sort of a part of the city in a robotic way... like I took in the city in a detached way so I didn’t have to notice or focus in on the details. I think I had to go there because there was way too much Energy swirling around and the risk was absorbing too much. Introverted and also picking up on and absorbing all that Energy would have been too much. I had to detach but I do remember going to Central Park and just getting lost in the beautiful nature.
The thing with me is I do not find something unique with nature. Everywhere I go it's still the same. I can't sit and just watch the nature. I start thinking about my own stuff and then I do not even remember what I saw.

Quote:
Get me inside a beautiful dark green forest or in front of tranquil water and I’m gone. I have to be alone though to really appreciate it. With others and it's not nearly as awesome.
I see. How would you describe the process of appreciating?
Old 03-23-2018, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Because I find the physical world too boring. My thoughts are far more interesting. Everything in the physical world is the same to me. I do not see something so unique to pay attention to it. It's still roads, rocks, trees, ground and water. It's the same colors in different shapes basically. I see it and I forget about it the next moment.
Interesting.

Quote:
The thing with me is I do not find something unique with nature. Everywhere I go it's still the same. I can't sit and just watch the nature. I start thinking about my own stuff and then I do not even remember what I saw.

I see. How would you describe the process of appreciating?
I guess with me, I know the Spiritual Realms are where it's at for sure... those realms compared to our Earth World make Earth look so boring and mundane. That said, I am constantly remembering that we are on Earth for Spiritual Development and learning, experiencing. Earth is our school. So I embrace the school, even if this school can be boring, and at times, tough as hell. Thus, I will embrace the forest, trees and water, the beauty that does exist here, and at the same time, I crave peace and tranquility and can get just that in nature and looking at the fluidity of water... water is SO Spiritual... water is fluid, it's not stationary, it flows... it reminds me that I am a Spiritual Being and I embrace everything that is going on, past, present and future.
Old 03-23-2018, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Interesting.

I guess with me, I know the Spiritual Realms are where it's at for sure... those realms compared to our Earth World make Earth look so boring and mundane. That said, I am constantly remembering that we are on Earth for Spiritual Development and learning, experiencing. Earth is our school. So I embrace the school, even if this school can be boring, and at times, tough as hell. Thus, I will embrace the forest, trees and water, the beauty that does exist here, and at the same time, I crave peace and tranquility and can get just that in nature and looking at the fluidity of water... water is SO Spiritual... water is fluid, it's not stationary, it flows... it reminds me that I am a Spiritual Being and I embrace everything that is going on, past, present and future.
Makes sense.

Honestly I do not see the physical world being tough for me. It's not. It's just boring. I am rarely surprised at what's going on and I always see the big picture. I can't even act properly at those lessons because it's just like meh. I don't feel it as something big or unique. I am so detached most of the time that I do not even get into it that much.

Like I could get pissed at something/someone and then I forget about it. I do not just detach from the physical world as far as surrounding goes, I detach from life in general. I am too busy thinking about something to even experience what's going on around me.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Makes sense.

Honestly I do not see the physical world being tough for me. It's not. It's just boring. I am rarely surprised at what's going on and I always see the big picture. I can't even act properly at those lessons because it's just like meh. I don't feel it as something big or unique. I am so detached most of the time that I do not even get into it that much.

Like I could get pissed at something/someone and then I forget about it. I do not just detach from the physical world as far as surrounding goes, I detach from life in general. I am too busy thinking about something to even experience what's going on around me.
That's really interesting. I think the pain, empathy and emotions I feel = why it's so damn tough for me. I wish I didn't have to feel so much. But I still embrace Earth and our time here because I recognize it's really important.

Do you have a strong desire to move on from the physical world? Like an aching to go there or more or less you're here, it's boring, so you detach?

Last edited by jediwands; 03-24-2018 at 11:22 AM
Old 03-23-2018, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's really interesting. I think the pain, empathy and emotions I feel = why it's so damn tough for me. I wish I didn't have to feel so much. But I still embrace Earth and our time here because I recognize it's really important.
Definitely .

Quote:
Do you have a strong desire to move on from the physical world? Like an aching to go there or more or less you're here, it's boring, so you detach?
I have huge desire to move on. I wish I was able to move on from here. I would not say that it's aching because like I said I am not able to have that sort of intense feelings/emotions. Even if I have them I would never use such wording. I would just say that I have the need and that's it.

It's why I do not want family and kids and all that stuff. I do not want to have roots here. I do not crave that. I crave freedom and I feel like here I do not have it.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-24-2018 at 11:22 AM
Old 03-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Definitely .

I have huge desire to move on. I wish I was able to move on from here. I would not say that it's aching because like I said I am not able to have that sort of intense feelings/emotions. Even if I have them I would never use such wording. I would just say that I have the need and that's it.

It's why I do not want family and kids and all that stuff. I do not want to have roots here. I do not crave that. I crave freedom and I feel like here I do not have it.
Got it. Do you get a sense of how long this life for you will be? Some people just know if it’s early, middle age, senior status. I definitely have a sense for me. I wish I didn’t, lol.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Got it. Do you get a sense of how long this life for you will be? Some people just know if it’s early, middle age, senior status. I definitely have a sense for me. I wish I didn’t, lol.
I have always thought that I will die between the age of 65 and 70. It will be more like 65. I have always felt that I will die early and fairly young. I also do not think that I will reach retirement.