Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2018, 03:49 AM
  #286
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Definitely . I actually had to artificially develop this because of my poor diet regime causing stomach issues. It does explain how I neglect things though. I am not aware of being tired until I sleep for 12 hours causing me to ask myself why I needed the sleep .
Absolutely.

It's just so interesting that we've discussed astral projection and how we both feel like we are well past the physical.
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 03:55 AM
  #287
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
J types could seem indecisive or flaky too, but there is difference. If I am flaky I hate it. I always feel that I need to be more and more organized. P types feel that too much organization is stressful. And by too much they include stuff like being on time. Though my best friend's flakiness is not that pronounced. He is always on time (because he knows that I hate to wait) and he would never go to a trip that is unplanned with me (because he knows that I do not work that way). But then again I also not to ask him to plan it the way I want it to planned. For him the planning we do is enough, for me this is just a rough idea on what we will do and I refine it million times in my head additionally . On top of that during said trip I check if we are following the plan or leave behind . I do it naturally and I can't help it.



Exactly!



This is Extroverted Intuition for you. This is what I meant when I said that people might suggest that we need Ne users for balance, but they make me go insane for long periods of time . This guy that M is close to at work is like that and I just know that I would be completely drained if I follow his train of thought for like 2-3 hours straight.



My best friend is not that extreme. I think that thanks to me he had developed his last function (Extroverted Thinking) because he is not like that. He does not jump that much from topic to topic, but his humor is like that and he is definitely better in brainstorming and coming up with all sort of ideas. He is sometimes too much in Introverted Feeling so he focuses on some emotion or something that happened and could obsess and obsess over it. Like we have work issues in the same time. My issue is discussed 5 minutes, his - 2 hours. Makes me go insane sometimes .

He is more organized than that dude though but that is mostly thanks also to his education and work. He works in software company too and he has leading/coordinating role of a team of 5 people so he can't be too random you know.

He is definitely better at improvising. He does not have the social anxiety I have of meetings, presentations and all that because he could wing it. I stress so much about it and always feel unprepared. He always feels fine .
Really interesting stuff. Do you think your best friend is not always on time for other things? Like if he makes plans with someone else or goes on vacations with others will he be more likely to want to wing it and not care about time and planning? Or maybe you've rubbed off on him and he's better about these things in general?

Extroverted Intuition is a fun process but being around it too much (without having it) could make heads spin, lol. I am actually impressed with the process.

LOL Your differences in work topics and discussions and how much longer it takes for him.

Education would definitely play a role.

I am not great at improvising and I absolutely have social anxiety, especially with presentations! Why are they so good at not having social anxiety regarding presentations? The Extroverted Intuition? As a rule, would you say INFPs are not shy?
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 05:41 AM
  #288
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I wonder why testing can be so wrong. Why even produce online testing when they can be so inaccurate. I also know sometimes it simply comes down to one question, too. One answer can affect your result. Interesting what neurologists say.
Back in the day I was really focused on diet regimes and stuff like that so that would have influenced my results. Also I do like routine and people tie routine with Introverted Sensing. For me however routine is a result of Introverted Intuition and Extroverted Thinking. I could follow a routine because I intuitively pick up that I have to do it or because I think that it's not efficient to change certain things that works. After all I am all about efficiency.

Quote:
Makes sense about Sensors. Would you say they are more emotional overall?
I would not call them more emotional in the Feeler type sense but they act more on impulses so from the outside they do look more emotional.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 05:42 AM
  #289
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Absolutely.

It's just so interesting that we've discussed astral projection and how we both feel like we are well past the physical.
Because we are. Take my dreams today. I did not see myself. I saw the face of one person and that's it. For the most part it was darkness and I would hear voices or thoughts in my head, but there was no physical world in my dreams. I rarely have physical stuff in my dreams.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 05:47 AM
  #290
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Really interesting stuff. Do you think your best friend is not always on time for other things? Like if he makes plans with someone else or goes on vacations with others will he be more likely to want to wing it and not care about time and planning? Or maybe you've rubbed off on him and he's better about these things in general?
He is mostly on time, but it's part of his moral code (which is Introverted Feeling). He is taught to be on time so he is on time. I do believe that his sister is either ENTJ or ESTJ though so that had affected him too.

Education matters too. He had spent college (as well as work now) to come up with defining processes for people to work on and manage them. Naturally he has more organizational skills than other INFPs.

Quote:
Extroverted Intuition is a fun process but being around it too much (without having it) could make heads spin, lol. I am actually impressed with the process.
It's a great process for sure, but definitely drains me if I am surrounded by Ne users for long period of times. I can't keep up with their random ideas .

Quote:
LOL Your differences in work topics and discussions and how much longer it takes for him.
And then you wonder why I am saying that he is more emotional to me. I seriously do not look for this in a relationship. This is why I know that we do not fit for that.

Quote:
I am not great at improvising and I absolutely have social anxiety, especially with presentations! Why are they so good at not having social anxiety regarding presentations? The Extroverted Intuition? As a rule, would you say INFPs are not shy?
My friend is not shy. This guy on the video did not look to me shy either. And yes Extroverted Intuition is a reason for them to be better with winging out stuff. Remember we are about planning, they do not want to plan. If you do not plan what would you do? You will wing it .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 09:46 AM
  #291
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Back in the day I was really focused on diet regimes and stuff like that so that would have influenced my results. Also I do like routine and people tie routine with Introverted Sensing. For me however routine is a result of Introverted Intuition and Extroverted Thinking. I could follow a routine because I intuitively pick up that I have to do it or because I think that it's not efficient to change certain things that works. After all I am all about efficiency.



I would not call them more emotional in the Feeler type sense but they act more on impulses so from the outside they do look more emotional.
It makes sense that would have affected your results and yes, efficiency is you.

Okay, the word "impulse" and antisocial personality disorder go together so it makes a great deal of sense.
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 09:50 AM
  #292
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It makes sense that would have affected your results and yes, efficiency is you.
Yep.

Quote:
Okay, the word "impulse" and antisocial personality disorder go together so it makes a great deal of sense.
That's interesting idea! I had not thought about this. Extroverted Sensing is about seeking pleasure in the most materialistic way with the outside world. It's about stuff like partying, indulging with alcohol/drugs/food etc. It also about acting on impulses. In general they have this compulsion to act basically.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 09:54 AM
  #293
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Because we are. Take my dreams today. I did not see myself. I saw the face of one person and that's it. For the most part it was darkness and I would hear voices or thoughts in my head, but there was no physical world in my dreams. I rarely have physical stuff in my dreams.
Exactly, which makes it all the more Spiritual and REAL. Me too. I very rarely have physical world unless we're talking about dreams with passed loved ones and we "meet" at our spots we shared tons of memories together when they were in human form. Otherwise, it's totally non-physical.

We definitely share this and incredible our types are the two that are documented to go there, we have confirmation. LOL
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 09:59 AM
  #294
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
He is mostly on time, but it's part of his moral code (which is Introverted Feeling). He is taught to be on time so he is on time. I do believe that his sister is either ENTJ or ESTJ though so that had affected him too.

Education matters too. He had spent college (as well as work now) to come up with defining processes for people to work on and manage them. Naturally he has more organizational skills than other INFPs.
100% education and environmental influence play a part.

I have read INFJs on different forums hating on the word psychic. They will NOT say they are psychic but they will say they cannot explain why they are so Intuitive. However, there are INFJs like me who will say they are both Intuitive and psychic. I have found it depends on family influence... if you come from a line of family members who are also with this, then you are more open to exploring this and realizing what is precisely going on. I have endless family members, past and present, just like me. It obviously opened me up to exploring and going with it.

Quote:
It's a great process for sure, but definitely drains me if I am surrounded by Ne users for long period of times. I can't keep up with their random ideas .



And then you wonder why I am saying that he is more emotional to me. I seriously do not look for this in a relationship. This is why I know that we do not fit for that.



My friend is not shy. This guy on the video did not look to me shy either. And yes Extroverted Intuition is a reason for them to be better with winging out stuff. Remember we are about planning, they do not want to plan. If you do not plan what would you do? You will wing it .
Do you think your friend would be open to romance with you?

Makes sense.
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:02 AM
  #295
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yep.



That's interesting idea! I had not thought about this. Extroverted Sensing is about seeking pleasure in the most materialistic way with the outside world. It's about stuff like partying, indulging with alcohol/drugs/food etc. It also about acting on impulses. In general they have this compulsion to act basically.
Totally makes sense.
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:06 AM
  #296
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly, which makes it all the more Spiritual and REAL. Me too. I very rarely have physical world unless we're talking about dreams with passed loved ones and we "meet" at our spots we shared tons of memories together when they were in human form. Otherwise, it's totally non-physical.

We definitely share this and incredible our types are the two that are documented to go there, we have confirmation. LOL
For me honestly even with dead ones it's about presence energetically and not about physical manifestation. My dreams are energy and presence, but not physical world.

I have been this since kid and I always wondered why people dream physical world so much with details and I can't.
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:08 AM
  #297
Master Fan

 
secretk's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
100% education and environmental influence play a part.
For sure .

Quote:
I have read INFJs on different forums hating on the word psychic. They will NOT say they are psychic but they will say they cannot explain why they are so Intuitive. However, there are INFJs like me who will say they are both Intuitive and psychic. I have found it depends on family influence... if you come from a line of family members who are also with this, then you are more open to exploring this and realizing what is precisely going on. I have endless family members, past and present, just like me. It obviously opened me up to exploring and going with it.
Once you are surrounded with people that are accepting of you, you are more open to go there.

Quote:
Do you think your friend would be open to romance with you?
I do not want to know because I know that I do not want to . I prefer to not dig into this to not jeopardize our friendship.

People around me though always suggest something about us and I always have to explain that it won't work .
__________________
I am an ancient soul in a modern body, with a futuristic state of mind.
secretk is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:10 AM
  #298
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
For me honestly even with dead ones it's about presence energetically and not about physical manifestation. My dreams are energy and presence, but not physical world.

I have been this since kid and I always wondered why people dream physical world so much with details and I can't.
Really interesting. Usually I am meeting in unknown spots like a lake with a bench... I know I have never been there before as a human in this life... however, I have had some dreams at my Grandparents old place and I know certain loved ones are in Spirit. It's a mixture but mostly non-physical like the bench or meeting at magnificent areas that I know have to be in the Heavenly realms because nothing so beautiful exists here!
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:11 AM
  #299
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
For sure .



Once you are surrounded with people that are accepting of you, you are more open to go there.
Exactly.

Quote:
I do not want to know because I know that I do not want to . I prefer to not dig into this to not jeopardize our friendship.

People around me though always suggest something about us and I always have to explain that it won't work .


Interesting. Why do you think people suggest?
Auror is offline  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:12 AM
  #300
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,542
New thread time... who should start? lol

I will wait and let you make the call. Tell me to do it or you can go there. LOL
Auror is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST