Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

So I rather wonder if Berlanti et al. happened to review this in creating the series and the Abbott family background...

LIFE Classic: Eugene Smith's "Country Doctor"

Quote:
For his 1948 feature "Country Doctor" -- republished here, in its entirety, for the first time online, with all of the photos and -- LIFE magazine photographer W. Eugene Smith spent 23 days in Kremmling, Colorado, shadowing general practitioner Ernest Ceriani. His powerful, intimate images capture in poignant detail the emotional and physical challenges faced by this modest, hard-working rural physician -- and gradually reveal the inner workings and the outer trappings of what is clearly a uniquely rewarding life.
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that is really cool! Looking at picture six of the hospital, they must have. That's so Everwood!

Thanks for posting that, Thief.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread