Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2019, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Topic question:

Which kiss did everyone prefer?

The Mine Kiss or the Thanksgiving Kiss? Which one was most important? How do you define both kisses?
What a great question!! That is a toughie!!! I have to really think about it and maybe watch some videos before I decide!
Old 06-28-2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
What a great question!! That is a toughie!!! I have to really think about it and maybe watch some videos before I decide!
Thanks and me too!
Old 06-28-2019, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Same here!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-28-2019, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I've always wanted to analyze both kisses, what they meant, the importance of them...

Glad we will finally do that now.
Old 06-30-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love both kisses, and I have to say that Thanksgiving kiss was significant because it was their first and mutual and very sweet.
The Kiss in the Mine has the edge for me. There was more longing and passion in this kiss. Even though Amy ran away afterward...she was definitely moved and responsive. I guess she couldn't help feeling some guilt because of Colin.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I love both kisses, and I have to say that Thanksgiving kiss was significant because it was their first and mutual and very sweet.
The Kiss in the Mine has the edge for me. There was more longing and passion in this kiss. Even though Amy ran away afterward...she was definitely moved and responsive. I guess she couldn't help feeling some guilt because of Colin.
Nice thoughts. I agree.

I almost feel like the Mine kiss was for the audience (since it was proof there was something very real going on between Ephram/Amy) and the Thanksgiving Kiss was, like you said, mutual and meaningful. There was no turning back once that Thanksgiving Kiss took place. Ephram/Amy were 100% going to find a way eventually to be together. The Mine kiss... honestly, IF Amy wouldn't have ran away and freaked out many might have questioned Amy as a person. Of course she's going to be scared after that kiss due to everything going on with Colin. Ephram understood that as well even if it was a tough situation. Once Colin was around, it created even more tension overall for everyone involved. The Thanksgiving Kiss she freaked as well but that's because she knew it was so real and important. She understood there was no way she could deny her feelings anymore even if she still needed time. We know that just an episode later in "Vegetative State" Amy is wanting to be with Ephram. If Ephram would have said they could be together in that episode, Amy would have jumped on it.

So yes, both kisses meant something significant (of course). But like you said, and I agree... the Thanksgiving Kiss was the most important. It really did have the long term symbolism involved.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Anyone have thoughts?
Old 07-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 07-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Administrator

I love both kisses too but I prefer the Thanksgiving kiss because Amy immediately recoiled from the Mine Kiss and rejected and hurt Ephram. I also feel that the Thanksgiving Kiss was the most important kiss for the reasons that you stated Michelle.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I love both kisses too but I prefer the Thanksgiving kiss because Amy immediately recoiled from the Mine Kiss and rejected and hurt Ephram. I also feel that the Thanksgiving Kiss was the most important kiss for the reasons that you stated Michelle.
what episode is the Thanksgiving Kiss?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Where you expecting either kiss? Surprised either one happened?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOiler35 (View Post)
Season One Episode 11: A Thanksgiving Tale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPVmxGi1F5U

Old 07-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Where you expecting either kiss? Surprised either one happened?
I was sort of expecting both kisses, but the mine kiss was more of a surprise.

Old 07-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOiler35 (View Post)
Season 1: 1.11 "A Thanksgiving Tale"
Old 07-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Season One Episode 11: A Thanksgiving Tale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPVmxGi1F5U
Thanks for finding it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread