Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I would love to be added to list. I'm big on Emphramy. I've loved this couple since the first episode, I find them to be realistic compared to most teen couples on TV nowadays, I like how they haven't officially gotten together yet. They've had their ups and downs, but they always go back to eachother.

Ephramy rules [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

Seth: Good LORD!
Summer: What? I told you I was a candy striper.
Seth: I...thought you were kidding.
Summer: It's for charity, all the girls do it.
Seth: I should be hospitalized more often, then.
Summer: Welll if ya need any help...
Old 04-25-2004, 02:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I like how realistically the writers handle this relationship too....kinda gives me hope for my own life lol
-maria

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited The Maria ]
Old 04-25-2004, 05:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the Greenies, kraizum! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Spread the Greenie love.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Maria:
<STRONG>I like how realistically the writers handle this relationship too....kinda gives me hope for my own life lol
</STRONG>
I'm sure you'll find the Emphram to your Amy...I mean that in a good you'll-be-happy way, not in an you'll-find-somebody-who-belongs-with-you-but-it'll-take-forever-for-you-guys-to-get-together type of way.

Thanks for the welcome, EphramIsHot. I'll be sure to spread the Greenie love (moreso then I do already)...my friends hate it because they don't watch Everwood, so I tell them the only solution is to start tuning it, but they don't listen. Because they suck.

Question, why is this ship called The Greenies?

[ 04-25-2004: Message edited kraizum ]

Seth: Good LORD!
Summer: What? I told you I was a candy striper.
Seth: I...thought you were kidding.
Summer: It's for charity, all the girls do it.
Seth: I should be hospitalized more often, then.
Summer: Welll if ya need any help...
Old 04-26-2004, 12:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am sooo waiting for my Ephram to come along. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Can't wait till all the Greenie moments we get tomorrow! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

kraizum- I'm not totally sure b/c I'm new here myself but I think the reason why E/Aers are called Greenies is b/c Ephram and Amy's song is by Al Green. I forget the title of the song though.
Old 04-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

kraizum - Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but yeah the name comes from the Al Green song. (It's called Let's Stay Together)

Can I make a suggestion? The intro is great but maybe we could add some Ephramy links to the first post so that newbies can check them out. Here are just some links I found:

// louder than words : a ephram & amy image archive // (it hasn't been updated in a long time but it has some great Ephramy pics)
Back To You -- An Ephramy Multimedia Shrine
Ephramy -- The Ephram Brown and Amy Abbott relationship fanlisting
Surreal Realities - Ephramy fanlisting

So, anyone excited about tonight? Or the trailer for next week? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Laura|
Old 04-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Those sites are really good, it's a great idea to post them up!

I, too, am awaiting my Ephram... I'm certain he's out there somewhere. I hope.

Man, so excited for this week's episode! PROM!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! Haven't seen next week's trailer, but I'm certain it's gonna be fabuloso. Can you believe the season finale is only three episodes away? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And I'll be on an airplane home then!!! God bless video recording. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I absolutely can't WAIT until tonight's epi! I'm practically bouncing off the walls here. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I'm really surprising myself, because I'm looking forward to this more than my O.C. dwnload tonight. This is the first time this season that this show has been my absolute priority (shameful I know). Must be the Ephramyness. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Woohoo! God knows we've waited for this long enough.

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited BenDreaming ]
Old 04-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is happening!! OMG I'm speachless right now from just seeing those previews for next week but I will post my thoughts about everything tomorrow when I'm more sane.

<3..theOC..OTH..GG..EW..AD..DC..<3
Old 04-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love love LOVED the epi!!! The A/E scenes made it my favorite one this season. It was well-written, and the actors were all great... *sighs* It was awesome! And the previews were enough to get me to fall off the couch... I'm absolutely gleeful now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

This was how I always dreamed Amy and Ephram would get together. I think this situation is just absolutely perfect.

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited BenDreaming ]
Old 04-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know! I can't wait. But, at the same time they need to slow down. We need them to slowly get back together. It seems to fast, IMO.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think two seasons is quite slow enough. I'm just so glad it's actually happening. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I don't think they're really rushing into it. Maybe I'm just biased, but hey, we all just want the same thing here: an Ephramy relationship that lasts. Mmmm... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] It'll be so nice after our long wait.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

i'll add the sites in to the opening post tomorrow...i have limited time tonight
-maria
Old 04-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hiya! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Can I be added?

I was really excited about tonights epi and, though I already knew it, it was great. But I wasn't expecting the previews.
So, as a result of my non-readiness, I smacked my head into the wooden bunk bed ledge above me. I shall now have a big purple bruise in that area tomorrow. Thank goodness for concealer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Loved the Greenies' moments tonight! I liked how Amy was selfless and didn't want to tell Ephram about her feelings b/c she knew he wasn't ready. And now he knows thanks to Bright! Oooh, can't wait till next week. I live in Canada so I don't get the previews. Can anyone tell me what happens? I'll def dl once it's up on thewb.com but I don't think I can wait that long to find out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome, O.C. Fever! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread