Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Not a fan of this thread lacking movement.

This is Ephram/Amy, people! Back in the day this was the busiest thread on the board. I miss those days.

Topic question:

Favorite Ephram/Amy scene in each season? Pick one scene for season 1, season 2, season 3, and season 4?
Old 08-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Ah I kinda want to rewatch...
Old 08-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Favorite Ephram/Amy scene in each season? Pick one scene for season 1, season 2, season 3, and season 4?
Season 1 - When Ephram played a song on the piano that was for Amy and she watched him. It's simple moment, but I love music so naturally I like when characters use music to show their feelings.
Season 2 - The episode around the prom. Loved the way both of them looked in this episode. Especially the conversation in the vehicle when they were alone.
Season 3 - The episode where they skipped school. I loved how they were the couple there you know. No angst, no drama. I loved those moments.
Season 4 - the Postcards scene. I love this moment so much. I loved all of their scenes in this episode.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Wonderful scenes!!!

Old 08-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Topic question:

Season 1: The Library scene when Amy told Ephram he was this weird friend she cared about and he asked her: "Define Weird."
I also like the scene in the Chorus when Amy was trying to fix Ephram up with Laynie.

Season 2
: I loved the Picnic scene.
I also loved the fries scene.

Season 3
: I loved the cabin scene.

Season 4: I loved the movie scene...sharing popcorn and milk duds.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

question to propose/discuss

Is There A Favorite Scene You Love To Hate?

a scene where it's definitely Amy and Ephram but it pulls at the heartstrings...
patricia
Old 08-12-2015, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
question to propose/discuss

Is There A Favorite Scene You Love To Hate?

a scene where it's definitely Amy and Ephram but it pulls at the heartstrings...
Great question, Patricia!

I absolutely hate the the necklace scene. Not when Ephram gave it to Amy, but when Amy gave it back to Ephram. This was a heartbreaking scene which made no sense! Ephram pretty much mocked Amy's feelings of "forever" and it broke my heart.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Great question, Patricia!

I absolutely hate the the necklace scene. Not when Ephram gave it to Amy, but when Amy gave it back to Ephram. This was a heartbreaking scene which made no sense! Ephram pretty much mocked Amy's feelings of "forever" and it broke my heart.
I don't remember this. Sounds heartbreaking.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie (View Post)
I don't remember this. Sounds heartbreaking.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I think that all Greenies hate this scene with passion.

Of course they had angst and some misunderstandings, but this is the most serious scene when it comes to this you know. So this would be the winner for sure .

I don't like the scene in the second episode of Season 1 with the ferry wheels when Ephram realizes that the only reason Amy went to him was Colin. Ephram was not happy at all. He was so sad and disappointed. It was clear obviously for us the fans, but the way Ephram realized this. It wasn't the nicest moment out there.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That scene was significant and devastating at the same time. I think the not seeing a forever scene is clearly the most gut wrenching if you're an EA fan.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I get chills seeing Amy even having the courage there to kiss him on the forehead.

It's a tough scene because I can't work out if it's out of character or just the result of Ephram being messed up over everything. But again even Ephram admits he had no business treating Amy like crap during this time period so I think to him he's saying he took it out on her and shouldn't have versus ever meaning it.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That scene was significant and devastating at the same time. I think the not seeing a forever scene is clearly the most gut wrenching if you're an EA fan.
The moment I saw the question being asked I knew right away that this would be the scene that everyone would mention . And it's not coincidence, it's the scene itself.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think that all Greenies hate this scene with passion.
Really tough not to have strong feelings here. Even if Amy was not a favorite character, it's tough not to feel for her in this scene.

Quote:
Definitely gut wrenching and heartbreaking.

Quote:
I get chills seeing Amy even having the courage there to kiss him on the forehead.
I know. She cared for him that much.

Do you remember the scene now, Jamie?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I always felt like Amy kissed Ephram there because even though he was taking her heart and completely ripping it out of her chest, on some level I think she still believed in their love. I feel like she still knew deep down he wasn't speaking the truth. Not consciously, not even remotely did she consciously feel this. She was rejected, 100%, and totally devastated.

But I feel like deep down she realized they were still connected and had true love no matter what. She kissed him because she couldn't help herself. She just naturally went there.

It goes back to how strong their story was, how convincing the chemistry was. Ephram/Amy were "together" since the Pilot. That never wavered. You felt that meant to be tag which is why I'd say 95% of the fandom knew they were ending up together no matter what was thrown in their path.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread