Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Amont.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
Hi Amont.
Uheheuehueh! Hi! And everybody else here too, hellooooo!
Old 01-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingen (View Post)
Someone seriously needs to create a music list for Everwood.
No doubt. There is one for the original music and so it'll work for the S1 DVD and some of the songs on the other DVDs, but...yeah, I wish that Warner would release a list of all the replacement songs they put in! Why not, right? They paid to use these artists, at least advertise them a little, or give access to their music.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 01-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yea the music I agree about. I've always loved the theme song.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, guys

It's been a long time since I posted on this board, but I'm watching 2nd season of Everwood and I just had to come here

It's a real shame that Amy/Ephram don't have much scenes together. I like Amy/Tommy a lot (Ephram/Madison? Not so much.), but I miss AE

IDK why I waited so long to watch S2 after I had finished S1, but now I'm so hooked, this show is incredible
Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Flame.of.love, keep watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
I have to respectfully disagree.

I, with everyone else I believe were ready for Ephram and Amy to be in a real relationship full of everything that goes along with it. I think Ephram would have gone through life just fine without having dated Madison
^ This is how I feel too. I don't buy the theory that Madison remotely helped Ephram get ready for his relationship with Amy. Especially since she ends up getting pregnant, not telling him until the worst possible time, and Ephram/Amy break up temporarily anyway! I'll sacrifice Ephram being more "sexually mature" because I think he would have been just fine with Amy without his physical relationship with Madison anyway. She did more harm than good in my book.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Flame.of.love! Keep sharing your thoughts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
^ This is how I feel too. I don't buy the theory that Madison remotely helped Ephram get ready for his relationship with Amy. Especially since she ends up getting pregnant, not telling him until the worst possible time, and Ephram/Amy break up temporarily anyway! I'll sacrifice Ephram being more "sexually mature" because I think he would have been just fine with Amy without his physical relationship with Madison anyway. She did more harm than good in my book.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
and Ephram was always aging faster than a normal sixteen/seventeen year old would. So for him not have Madison in his lief as a girlfriend, he would have been just fine. Remember the girls in New York are a lot faster than the girls in Everwood. So who knows what kind of stuff Ephram got into *no pun intended*
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love (View Post)
Hi, guys

It's been a long time since I posted on this board, but I'm watching 2nd season of Everwood and I just had to come here

It's a real shame that Amy/Ephram don't have much scenes together. I like Amy/Tommy a lot (Ephram/Madison? Not so much.), but I miss AE

IDK why I waited so long to watch S2 after I had finished S1, but now I'm so hooked, this show is incredible
Welcome back, Flame.of.love! What made you decide to start watching S2 again? As Betty said, definitely continue sharing your thoughts! Whether be on Amy/Ephram, or the controversial Ephram/Madison (as you can see ) or Amy/Tommy. S2 in general is full of controversy, but you're so right that it's incredible too.

What episode are you on?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."

Last edited by 'Tos; 02-16-2012 at 12:44 AM
Old 02-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ephram and Madison were controversial from Andy's first words "hey, this is Madison"
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

I've finally found time to catch up on Everwood and I have no intention to stop watching. I saw 214 yesterday.

Like I said, I miss Amy/Ephram. Amy/Tommy are adorable, IMO, but they can't replace AE.

As for Ephram/Madison, the age difference really bothers me. And they make it look like Madison is Ephram's first love which is bullcrap.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Had you seen S2 before, Flame.of.love? What do you think of Linda? Another controversy, although not as big of a one as Amy/Tommy or Ephram/Madison.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I'm watching for the first time I'm Anna, btw

I like Linda very much, Marcia Cross is great. But I guess things won't end well for her and Andy, huh?

I've been meaning to ask you: which season is the best for Amy/Ephram?
Old 02-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty

Don't you agree she did more harm than good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
and Ephram was always aging faster than a normal sixteen/seventeen year old would. So for him not have Madison in his lief as a girlfriend, he would have been just fine. Remember the girls in New York are a lot faster than the girls in Everwood. So who knows what kind of stuff Ephram got into *no pun intended*
EXACTLY! You make a great point. How do we precisely know what sexual experience Ephram had before grossing so many of us out bedding Madison their first time in a car? He could have had some experience. We know he was interested in that Gwen Stefani look alike. How do we know he didn't have some "Laynie-like" relationships in NY? In my book, he didn't need to bed Madison in order to get ready for Amy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love

As for Ephram/Madison, the age difference really bothers me. And they make it look like Madison is Ephram's first love which is bullcrap.
Right? I hated that so damn much. Amy was Ephram's first love, period, end of story. Ephram had a couple rolls in the hay with his babysitter (gross) who was embarrassed to be in public with him so much of the time, and they were guided by physical attraction, not emotional connection. Oh yes, man, that is such wonderful evidence Madison was Ephram's first love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame.of.love
which season is the best for Amy/Ephram?
Good question since I loved them in every season. I guess if I had to choose it would be season 4 because they recovered from some turmoil that took place in season 3, they reconnected in a season 1-like way, and it was all good in the end.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Don't you agree she did more harm than good?
In the long run....yes.

but......

Quote:
Ephram had a couple rolls in the hay with his babysitter
and they were guided by physical attraction
at that time....before **** hit the fan....this^^^^^^^ was good for Ephram. Something that he needed. The alternative was a sad puppy dog Ephram..pining for a depressed Amy who didn't give him the time of day. I wanted Ephram to have a distraction and..for the most part...Madison made him feel good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread