Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I been looking for screen caps everywhere and nothing
Today here they had a rerun for Everwood and they were airing S3 finale not such a happy EA time
Old 01-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
I been looking for screen caps everywhere and nothing
Today here they had a rerun for Everwood and they were airing S3 finale not such a happy EA time
I agree, WalBridget. I would say that S3 finale is one of my worst episodes of the series because of EA and Ephram and Andy.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Call me Wala
S3 started so great for AE but after that in the mid so much drama and angst and confusion
Old 01-25-2010, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The beginning of S3 was great, the I Love Yous and then it quickly turned bad

Laura|
Old 01-25-2010, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)
The beginning of S3 was great, the I Love Yous and then it quickly turned bad
Oh yes..the beginning of season 3 was wonderful...starting with the fantastic kiss at the airport (the best kiss of the series IMHO).

Which kiss did you guys think was the best kiss?
Old 02-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ive started season 3 up recently and these two are so cute. I reallly loved their first time together, i thought it was special.

but honestly, amy has been annoying me more than ephram. shes always yelling at him. LOL.

i am up to episode 312 I believe. Im trying to watch 1 or 2 a night.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, yelling's a part of her charm.

Enjoy the next episodes! I always do. Simply because it's Everwood...
Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode where they have sex is one of my favorite. It wa very realistic and beautifully played by Emily and Greg.

Laura|
Old 03-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Just saving this thread from page 3. I miss them. I really need to rewatch S3 and S4. They did angst and
fluff very well and up to these day are one of the most realistic couples I've seen on TV.
Avi: 2Bass
Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSullivan (View Post)
Just saving this thread from page 3. I miss them. I really need to rewatch S3 and S4. They did angst and
fluff very well and up to these day are one of the most realistic couples I've seen on TV.
Thanks so much for bumping up this thread, MissSullivan. It definitely does not belong on page 3!!

We need to think of a good discussion question for this wonderful couple. Any suggestions?
Old 03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Whazzzzuuup?

... you know, just a thought.

Seriously, I have no idea, but there's something I've been wondering about for a long long time and I really need to ask now... because when I was watching The Reflex yesterday, this one sentence jumped back into my face as it always does and this needs to stop...
In the scene with the strange book, Amy says that the flinching/reflex is protecting her from her over-analytical mind... but shouldn't it be more like the flinching being a reaction caused by her over-analytical mind in order to protect her... am I making a mistake here or is that statement just wrong? This is making my head explode.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Whazzzzuuup?

... you know, just a thought.

Seriously, I have no idea, but there's something I've been wondering about for a long long time and I really need to ask now... because when I was watching The Reflex yesterday, this one sentence jumped back into my face as it always does and this needs to stop...
In the scene with the strange book, Amy says that the flinching/reflex is protecting her from her over-analytical mind... but shouldn't it be more like the flinching being a reaction caused by her over-analytical mind in order to protect her... am I making a mistake here or is that statement just wrong? This is making my head explode.
You're right, Leo. This is Amy's line: But in this case, it's protecting me from my over analytical mind which is completely different.
This really doesn't make sense! Yes, the flinching is not protecting Amy from her over-analytical mind....her over-analytical mind is causing the flinching.

The Everwood writers are wonderful writers...but sometimes I think that they can't write!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Ah, I'm so glad to see the thread on the top page again! It always should be! It's hard to think of discussion questions, though, because I think we've been through all of them at least thrice, hee.

How different would their relationship be if Ephram hadn't gained confidence and experience from his relationship with Madison? Would they have still worked?

Yeah. I got nothing.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

How different would their relationship be if Ephram hadn't gained confidence and experience from his relationship with Madison? Would they have still worked?

I don't have a lot running through my brain to assemble a well thought out response at the moment but I'll just go with my immediate thoughts... I totally believe they would have still worked out. Absolutely. They were never guided by the physical side to their relationship, it was always their emotional dynamic first, physical second, which is why they were so meant to be. Their foundation was their emotional dynamic so I never really bought the theory that Ephram was physically ready for Amy because of the sex (hurls a little) he had with Madison. I don't believe that. I believe Madison taught him other things but I don't believe that notch on his belt in any way helped Ephram/Amy and the physical side to their relationship. If anything, it caused Amy to feel super self conscious as we saw through her conversations with both Ephram and Edna.

I feel that if they were both virgins and lost their virginity together it still would have been special, even extra special, because they would have explored and figured out their physical relationship together. They would have been completely guided by their emotional dynamic and they could never go wrong with that route.

I commented on this aspect mainly because many people say it was a good thing Ephram got his first time out of the way with Madison. I am not a firm believer in that. I guess maybe because of my own conservative views on sex is why I take this opinion.

I did mention that Madison helped Ephram in other ways and I do believe that. I think she helped him with his maturity because, man, he did almost have to be the grown up in that relationship at times. I think she taught him how to deal with situations in general that can come up in any kind of relationship. But again, I don't believe the fact that they rolled around together in bed (or in a fricken car ) benefited Ephram/Amy in the least.

Either way, I feel Ephram/Amy would have worked out.... meant to be, right from the start.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just jumping it
Ephram and Madison in my opinion where different people and on different life stages with the whole age difference thing. No matter what it wasn't realistic for them to have a long lasting relationship ..
Now Ephram and Amy they were meant to be I agree and in S3 if it weren't for the whole Madison baby dram I do believe they weren't gonna break up.