Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Administrator

That's right Michelle! I remember that! I'm so glad that you listened to me, because we love you here at the Everwood board, and you did an incredible job as a moderator here. 'Tos and Betty are doing great too though! I just love the atmosphere at this board. I think it's the friendliest and most easy going board at Fan Forum. No fights, no shipper wars, great discussions and some of the nicest posters on the entire website. This board really has it all.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
to WalaBridget! S2 is on DVD, just to let you know. We're still waiting on S3+S4, though, indeed.
Well it can't be find here I only have S1 on DVDs .
I also really got bummed by what they did to us here they only aired the first part of S4 so the rest I just watched EM reunite on Youtube and i missed like 10 eppies or something .
Old 01-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Here's the new thread, and I'll have lots to bring over for the next one!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Closed Thread   Post New Thread