Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know that I knew they were meant to be right away. (And I thought that Ephram looked funny, too. However, I adored Amy right away...)
You thought that Ephram looked funny....so did most of the students at County High.

Aside from looking funny......how did you feel about him(as a person) at the time? I know you're crazy about Ephram now...but did you like him in the beginning? I didn't like Amy in the beginning....but grew to love her.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
You thought that Ephram looked funny....so did most of the students at County High.
Yeah, but it wasn't the color of his hair or his clothes (even though the Ranma shirt was sort of strange)... it took me a while to get used to his face! Oh, my dear sweetheart! How could I?! He's so beautiful!

Quote:
Aside from looking funny......how did you feel about him(as a person) at the time? I know you're crazy about Ephram now...but did you like him in the beginning? I didn't like Amy in the beginning....but grew to love her.
I don't think I remember that... hmm... I probably liked him because I was an overly-emotional, hopelessly in love, moody 15-year-old who always wore black shirts. I think I could have identified with him easily, because I had much more in common with him than just that, but I don't really know.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
. it took me a while to get used to his face! Oh, my dear sweetheart! How could I?! He's so beautiful!.
You didn't like Ephram's face?

How could you not like this face?

Old 03-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You didn't like Ephram's face? How could you not like this face?
I don't know! I was only 15! I liked a little more babyfaced guys back then...

I love his face now...
Old 03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Where is that picture even from, Betty? He looks like he's talking to Colin, but then it's on CBS. Is it from a TV-movie or something?

And to include my own moment I knew Ephram/Amy were meant to be: I didn't actually watch the show from the beginning, and came in midway through the season, but the first episode I did watch was "A Thanksgiving Tale", and from that kiss in the bedroom, even with some awkward tension and such, I knew.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

lol I agree with 'Tos, where the F is that pic from Betty? LOL
Brody♥Bilson
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Where is that picture even from, Betty? He looks like he's talking to Colin, but then it's on CBS. Is it from a TV-movie or something?
That has to be Ephram and Colin. I got the picture from the internet. It can't be CBS....I don't believe that Greg ever did any TV movies...unless they were Indy TV movies!
(It is a nice picture..isn't it?)

Quote:
And to include my own moment I knew Ephram/Amy were meant to be: I didn't actually watch the show from the beginning, and came in midway through the season, but the first episode I did watch was "A Thanksgiving Tale", and from that kiss in the bedroom, even with some awkward tension and such, I knew.
That was definitely the icing on the cake scene....but the kiss in the mine previous to that one was a sure sign that those two were heading to romance land.

ETA: This is the link to the picture...plus others. They're definitely from Everwood.

Teen Idols 4 You : Pictures of Gregory Smith in Everwood

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-05-2009 at 09:40 PM
Old 03-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the Pic link Betty

As I've been somewhat slack around here of late I'll post a pic I found of our (RL) Greenies. They would make a great couple..
Old 03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are an adorable couple. That is a great photo, Paul.

I know that Emily and Chris Pratt dated for a while. I heard that Greg and Amy also dated for a while....but I'm not sure that is true.
Does anyone know if it is a fact that Greg/Amy were a real couple?
Old 03-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I heard that, too... I heard they dated until the end of season 2... but I also heard they denied it and I doubt that any fan would know any better... unless they had a stalker. But they did look very comfortable with each other.

Gregory Smith is wearing more jewelry than I ever do... I know that's not saying much, but he's a guy... I bet he wears pink shirts and hotpants, too... (You can say what you want, men can show their feminine side in some other way, pink shirts and much jewelry just isn't cool. )
Old 03-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I swear that it was understood that they were a couple, but then I went and Googled it and didn't really find anything substantive. It was a big topic of discussion, anyway, true or not. But..I swear it was true. Maybe they went and paid people to take any mention of it off the web, hee.

And awww, they look great in that pic. Hey, Emily is wearing the same necklace as she is in the #6 pic in the Emily thread!

Quote:
Gregory Smith is wearing more jewelry than I ever do... I know that's not saying much, but he's a guy... I bet he wears pink shirts and hotpants, too... (You can say what you want, men can show their feminine side in some other way, pink shirts and much jewelry just isn't cool. )
Hey, you're not getting any complaints from me, heh. I really really really just do not understand the pink shirt for males fad. I mean, there's nothing wrong with wearing a pink shirt, but it being a fad or fashionable is just beyond me. Why? Why? I don't understand.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I swear that it was understood that they were a couple, but then I went and Googled it and didn't really find anything substantive. It was a big topic of discussion, anyway, true or not. But..I swear it was true. Maybe they went and paid people to take any mention of it off the web, hee.
Yes, that sounds highly probable.
Hmm.. but you swear it was true? That makes me wonder... then it might be true, even without evidence, it just might...

Quote:
And awww, they look great in that pic. Hey, Emily is wearing the same necklace as she is in the #6 pic in the Emily thread!
I'd assume it's from the same day... the tops look alike, too.

Quote:
Hey, you're not getting any complaints from me, heh. I really really really just do not understand the pink shirt for males fad. I mean, there's nothing wrong with wearing a pink shirt, but it being a fad or fashionable is just beyond me. Why? Why? I don't understand.
Me neither... it just doesn't look cool. I don't see what's fashionable about... piggie pink polo shirts... it really doesn't look particularly hot..

Hee, hey look at that! I'm an extreme fan.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hee, hey look at that! I'm an extreme fan.
Congratulations, Leo! You have hit a milestone as a poster.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Congratulations, Leo! You have hit a milestone as a poster.
Thank you. I'm pretty proud of myself, too.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

You've been an extreme fan in our minds long before this.

Quote:
Hmm.. but you swear it was true? That makes me wonder... then it might be true, even without evidence, it just might...
Someone must know, or know better than the three of us. I know it was a big topic of discussion here. Maybe I'll go take a look at some of the old Greenies threads if I'm bored, heh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread