Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you. I PMed you about it, not sure you realized, I tend to overlook it when I have new PMs, that's why I thought I'd say it. Just so you don't think all I have to say is a lame "thank you"...
Old 04-30-2008, 02:35 AM
buffyannAlex

everwoodfan52, I'm adding you now

Would any of you, by any chance, have the song "Better than anyone" by Mary beth Maziarz ? I just can't find it

Old 04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

I was talking about Everwood today guys. We were asked our favorite shows and I had to debate between saying Everwood, The O.C., or Gossip Girl. I ended up saying Everwood. because I loved the Woods before the Ocean & before the City.
Brody♥Bilson
Old 04-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Good choice, How Cute Is She.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I meant to post this sooner but I got distracted with Gregory's hotness in his thread.
As you can see, I spent a good deal of time fangirling him over there.

Here goes:

Most of my favorite couples are that there is much more to the story. To me, the love story is at its best when they contain the depth of character and the density of plot - the couple whose bond fuels many of the key storylines. For example, Ephram/Amy with the whole town (especially Colin)... Jim/Pam with the officemates (especially their pranks played on Dwight)... Mr./Mrs. Coach with football players... Lorelai/Luke with Rory... Ross/Rachel with their four friends in NYC. Fiona/Steve with Fiona's dysfunctional family.

Also, and their love have been nourished by the purity of friendship. Ephram/Amy, Jim/Pam, Ross/Rachel, Lorelai/Luke all are the prime examples of this. Maybe not really for Mr./Mrs. Coach becuz they are already married when the show started and Steve/Fiona becuz of their one night stand. But the way FNL portrays Mr. and Mrs. Coach's marriage is so realistic. Mr./Mrs. Coach are what I would like to imagine Ephram/Amy when they are grown ups and married. Mr./Mrs. Coach - their banter - I just can't get enough of their banter. Same for Ephram/Amy, Jim/Pam, Lorelai/Luke, and Ross/Rachel.

As for Steve/Fiona (point to my avatar), they are very unique couple. I am not a big fan of one night stand thing (ie Mereith and Derek in Grey's Anatomy) but I can't help loving them. Steve would leave Fiona in a heartbeat becuz of bittersweet drama of her family life but he didn't. He keeps coming back becuz he really loves her. They have a strong emotional connection. He is always there for Fiona - always helps her, no matter what the circumstances. Like Ephram with Amy. And Mr./Mrs. Coach, Ross/Rachel, Lorelai/Luke, and Jim/Pam.

And of course, the chemistry is a BIG MUST! All of my favorite couples have unbelieveable chemistry...

Quote:
Posted by Everwoodfan52
I knew that all of these couples would end up together in the end, otherwise I would not have enjoyed what was happening!
That makes two of us. I am also made of cheese.

Quote:
Posted by Abomasum
I tend to overlook it when I have new PMs, that's why I thought I'd say it.
Me, too. Thanks for telling me to do so or else I would never check my PMs becuz I rarely get them! I am so unpopular around here. JK

Last edited by MrsBrown; 05-01-2008 at 05:30 AM
Old 05-01-2008, 03:00 PM
buffyannAlex

and... I'm done !

I present you :
The Ephram & Amy Soundtrack :

DOWNLOAD (100Mo)

The soundtrack gather all the songs featured in Ephramy scenes, and the Blake Neely themes related to them.
Some songs are a bit more general and featured in montage that aren't solely about Ephramy.
The songs are played in order of the episodes they appeared on. This way, you can listen to it and relive the entire Ephramy history through Music.
If you need or want to know in which episode each song is played, let me know, I'll add a list (it couldn't fit on the cover).

One little surprise for you guys is the "For Amy" song. As you may be aware, it is not available anywhere except when you hear it in the episode with Irv talking on top of it all. Using a sheet music Choirmom (from FB) made a few years ago, I asked Amont if he could help with it and he was able to make the theme out of it with some software and lots of energy. So lots of thanks to him. So we can offer you an exclusive version of "For Amy". I hope Blake Neely won't mind

The soundtrack can be burned on a 80min CD.

Due to lack of space, a couple songs couldn't be put on the CD. But I offer you them anyway, separately :
Download (Bonus Tracks)

The song included are :
- Al Green - "Let's Stay Together"
- ColdPlay (with fautline) - "Your Love Means Everything Part 1"

I hope I didn't forget anything.

ENJOY !

Old 05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex, your work is magical. This is so breathtakingly beautiful...such an amazing couple.

Thank you so much for this-
Old 05-01-2008, 03:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, Alex. This looks very impressive. Downloading at the moment. Can't wait to hear it through
Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Addicted Fan

It looks amazing! Wonderful choices. Thank you, Alex! Thank you, Amont!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

WOW!!! I am speechless... Alex, your artwork always exceeds my expectations. Thank you Alex!!! And Amount!!! Here are some flowers...

I'm so excited to show it to my sister. It would make a great gift for her birthday as she loves the show and Ephramy. Thank you!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Alex, you are incredible! *adds more flowers because you can't have enough flowers, especially for this* What an amazing job! Thanks so much for doing this. Downloading now, will listen when I wake up. A neat way to wake up, hehe.

Love the cover and the back pics. Looks REALLY nice. I would totally buy that if it was in a store. Special thanks to Amont , too.

Alex, you are

Quote:
If you need or want to know in which episode each song is played, let me know, I'll add a list (it couldn't fit on the cover).
When you have the time, I'd like this. No rush, though, you've done enough for the past few days!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am listening to it at the moment. Just wonderful I know I told you already but THANK YOU!!! Say thanks to Amont too please. The only problem is I can't stop thinking of Ephram and Amy now. These songs just bring back memories Now I want to rewatch all Ephramy moments. So you guys know what I'll be doing tonight. Probably drooling over the two of them on my computer screen.

A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:57 AM
buffyannAlex

I'm sooo happy you guys are enjoying it. I actually have been listening to it non stop on my Ipod to fall asleep, I had good dreams I love those songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
When you have the time, I'd like this. No rush, though, you've done enough for the past few days!
Here you go :

1. Gigolo Aunts - "Pacific Ocean Blues"
Played during the bench scene in the Pilot. "you have this lonely tragic vibe. I dig it"
2. Ben Folds - "Golden Slumbers"
Played in "Deer God" after Ephram tells amy "you're what makes this place home to me"
3. Blake Neely - "For Amy" (made by Amont from sheet music by Choirmom)
Obviously played by Ephram in "The Doctor is In" for Amy
4. Jason Mraz - "Who Needs Shelter"
Plated in "A thanksgiving tale", where Amy kisses Ephram. "You have to stop doing this, you know ? saying things that makes me wanna kiss you.
5. Shawn Mullins - "You Mean Everything to Me"
Played in same episode, it's the song we hear when AMy puts on the mix CD Ephram got her.
6. Mary Beth Maziarz - "Better Than Anyone"
Played when EA dance at the Spring Formal
7. Etta James - "At Last"
Played in "Blind Faith", when EA dances
8. Alexi Murdoch - "Song For You"
Played at the end of the "we can always have more fries" scene in 217.
9. David Mead - "Only Living Boy in New York"
Played in 301 when Ephram gets back from NY and reunite with Amy
10. Stew - "Love like that"
Played during the I love you scene in 303
11. Blake Neely - "Ephram and Amy theme"
Played in many episodes. and OH MY GOD, I just realised I FORGOT TO PUT THE NECKLACE Theme.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I SUCK !
12. Ryan Adams - "The Shadowlands"
Played in 308 when Ephram and AMy discuss Will
13. ColdPlay (with fautline) - "Your Love Means Everything Part 2"
Played in msot "The Reflex" scenes
14. Inara George - "A Day"
Played in 313 when everyone plays in the snow and EA decide to leave together
15. Deb Talan - "Forgiven"
Played in 402 when Amy says "we just can't go back"
16. LifeHouse - "You and Me "
Played in "Getting to know you" when EA reunite
17. The Weepies - "World Spins Madly On"
Played just as the "You're still my person" scene ends
18. Deb Talan - "Comfort"
Played in a montage at the end of 417 when we see Amy driving Ephram to the Bus and waving him goodbye
19. Patty Griffin - "When It Don't Come Easy"
Played durinig the montage of Bright being at the hospital and Ephram getting coffee for Amy
20. The Weepies - "Gotta Have You"
Played duriing the "Goodbye Love" flashback
21. Dave Matthews Band - "Steady as We Go"
Played as EA are dancing in "Foreverwood"
22. George is Jones - "Ruins"
Played when Amy remember how Ephram rocked her life in "ForEverwood"
23. Blake Neely - "ForEverwood"
Played during the very end scene of the showyou're my one !!!

and really, I can't believe I forgot the Necklace song. I think I need to redo the soundtrack... DAMN !.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

No no dont worry about it, Alex. You don't have to do that. This soundtrack is still incredible. You are made of TOTAL awesomeness.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread