Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 AM
buffyannAlex

The Greenies (E/A) #34: He has a lonely. tragic vibe- she digs it

WELCOME TO THE 34th GREENIE APPRECIATION THREAD!!

Banner By Alexandra

*The name Greenies comes from Al Green's song, Let's Stay Together that was mentioned in the pilot.*

Reasons Why We Love Them

Shipper List

greatfallsfan | Din | beautifulgarbage | The Maria | Buttonhead | Maliejandra | *Ditey* | Love Lace | iCantBelieveItsNotButter | *Shannon | In Fair Verona | *~SpikesLilAngel~* | Caddie
paceyztruelove | CosmicKiss | ~Kerry *~Jessabelle~* | RORYJESS16 | KatieHolmesfan1981 | Amore85 | S@brina | Heather Nicole | Tuesday | ++Clara++ | sweet tooth | glory fades | MusicFreak
FeLiNe Th0uGhTs | Lit1586 | Lilac Wine | Lyndsi | EphramIsHot | Jay_10 | starzsparkle16 | ephram loves me | Jasonsgurl310 | ~-Sarah-~ | Lazy | Liliya | ~Nicole~
gunn/Heather | Girlfriend | Spysid | Semmerfan | Louloucn | BenDreaming | ESipher | WBFreak | hyde&jackie1991 | Chiltonchick333 | Niuxita | Amy Abbot | bency
Dawnie@ | DJ_fanatic | QueenBitch | True Daisy lover4ever | JoozerLoozer | ToturedMind | gregluver07 | *Brooke*x Baby Britney | Amy_Am?e | ~Judu~ | Just Peachy
kbear49 | randomalien13 | B/Slover | Mr. Brightside | Pace & Jo | haydensgirl | lilaznangel_17 | Wilpen | luerose4lyphe | COOLCAT200 CanonsAreWorthless | KaLiPinAy23
The Crow | Jerry D | Time Cannot Erase | portkey00 | Sassyjoy | StaringDownTheSun | Ruby_Slippers | *MaRiGoLd* | BrItTaNy62 | abromokey | mysocalledlife | detheo
konstantine23 | simplysweet423 | Callalily | cabot007 | angelface211 | BrunieGrl | daphneejen | jadorexme | foxybabygirl ergo3 | OyWithThePoodlesAlready! | x0xKayx0x
BryanGRocks2004 | sweetdrmz4 | JavaJunkiesLove2 | Forever Eden | sblover | BehIndxHazELxEyes | foxybabygirl | ~*twilight*to*starlight*~ | *Marissa* | ThUyN19 | jjlover01
MartyBC | martystel | evan88 | Gosling Fan | Lor-baby | SethxMarissa | ~Kissin In The Rain~ | taressa05 | Applebehrygrl23 | IckleEm shinystar | Sarja | ~Lost and Found~
Beautiful Stranger* | Pickle-weasel! | GB7becks82 | Coop | ~M?NicA~ | tav552 | pixierock88 | No Day But Today | Dorkodancer147 | BuffyannAlex | jules83 | PennyLane16
lorelaismyidol | No Regrets | onetreehill1216 | Kathi1301 | annetta | Fleni | Melanie95 | ghjnj iluvpucca | rorygirl | essica20121984 | stargirl10 | Freshgirlly908
Saranoh | Eilleen | _virgo_ | alwaysbeenyou | lafcia | Tes | xjoyusx | EverPotter | MrsBrown | Israfel | Love-Story Jibertyx | othfan628 (Adie) | alljess | lovder&mer
Lindsay | Abomasum | foreverwood42 | gizzie_fan | ThePrettySophia | kiss paradise | SergeantPepper | raphi1860 | pinkchoco | hunee everwoodfan52 | kr494 | oth is love
ML4ever | Everwoodian Kopite | MPGirl | naturellebella

The Ephram & Amy Soundtrack :

DOWNLOAD (100Mo)

The songs are played in order of the episodes they appeared on. This way, you can listen to it and relive the entire Ephramy history through Music.

Due to lack of space, a couple songs couldn't be put on the CD. But I offer you them anyway, separately :
Download (Bonus Tracks)
The song included are :
- Al Green - "Let's Stay Together"
- ColdPlay (with fautline) - "Your Love Means Everything Part 1"

Past thread titles:
"Because they're real" (Thread 7)
"Because they can always get more fries!" (Thread 8)
"Because she went to NY to be with him" (Thread 9)
"Let's stay together...all summer!" (Thread 10)
"Because no matter what happens, it's Amy" (Thread 11)
"Because he's the only one that can make her smile" (Thread 12)
"Because they're in love" (Thread 13)
"Because Infinity means them" (Thread 14)
"Because she wanted her first time to be with him" (Thread 15)
"Because what they have is True Love" (Thread 16)
"Because they can't just be friends" (Thread 17)
"Because we all know they are getting back together" (Thread 18)
"Because he DID see a forever!" (Thread 19)
"Because even from a distance E/A have the sparks!" (Thread 20)
[The six threads that are missing are due to the crash FF went through]
"Because They Were Meant To Be Since Day 1" (Thread 27)
"Because he's still her "person" (Thread 28)
"Because they're soulmates" (Thread 29)
"Because we knew it then and we know it now... they're it" (Thread 30)
"Because they will never lose each other again (Thread 31)
Because Ephramy is our one (Thread 32)
Because he could not live away from her (Thread 33)

Greenie Arts [In need of new arts! Feel free to submit!]

by Pickle-weasel!

louder than words : a ephram & amy image archive (it hasn't been updated in a long time but it has some great Ephramy pics)
Back To You -- An Ephramy Multimedia Shrine
Ephramy -- The Ephram Brown and Amy Abbott relationship fanlisting
Surreal Realities - Ephramy fanlisting
Reason; an Ephramy shrine
Forever Friends __ The Emily VanCamp and Gregory Smith Fanlisting

TOP 10 of Favorite Ephramy Scenes

1) 4x22 - "ForEverwood" : Ferris Wheel
2) 3x07 - "Best Laid Plan" : Infinity Necklace scene
3) 4x20 - "Goodbye Love" : FlashBack
4) 2x22 - "The Day is Done" : Pic Nic Scene
5) 4x09 - "Getting to know You" : PostCard scene
6) 3x03 - "Staking Claim" : I love you scene
7) 3x01 - "For every Action" : Reuniting at the aiport
8) 2x22 - "The Day Is Done" : Plane scene
9) 1x11 - "Vegetative State" : "I wouldn't be telling you go back to your boyfriend" scene
10) 3x09 - "The Reflex" : Cabin scene "Let's just go to sleep"

Ephramy's ABC
Amy Abbott loves Ephram Brown
Bright said Ephram "magically fell in love with his soulmate" aka Amy
Colin knew Ephram and Amy were meant to be
Devoted to each other
Ephram Brown loves Amy Abbott
Ferris Wheel, symbol of their love
Greg Berlanti created Ephram/Amy
Harold Abbott, Ephram's (eventual) father-in-law
Instant Sparks
Jealousy transpired at times for different reasons due to EAs love for each other
Katie grabbed Ephram's butt and Amy wasn't pleased to say the least.
Love, True = Ephram/Amy
Meant to be from day 1
Not even Madisongate could stop their love for each other.
On screen, their chemistry was incredible
Popcorn they shared across the aisle at the movie theater
Quickly realized EA were meant to be
Right for each other.
Staking Claim, EA shared ILYs
Trusting each other
Undeniable
Victory whenever Ephram/Amy received their beautiful happy ending.
Written In The Stars
Xcellent chemistry
Zealous love

Future Title Ideas
'Because he came to her little town and he changed her life'
She likes the way he makes her feel
She loves his mojo
They want to stay in love
She was the best thing that ever happened to him
It was just meant to be

Last edited by buffyannAlex; 08-30-2008 at 04:03 AM

Old 04-17-2008, 02:21 AM
buffyannAlex

Keep Posting !

About the soundtrack, here's some clarification

The principle is we list the list of Ephramy songs, meaning the songs on the show during Ephramy scenes etc like the coldplay song in the Reflex etc
Once we have listed all the songs, we vote for the best ones (limited to the number of songs that can fit on a CD).
Then, we make an "Ephramy soundtrack" from this, with a cover and everything. I'll take care of the actual making it, no problem.
We just need to research and list the songs for now, so I'm counting on you (and please indicate the scene/episode the song is from so it'll be easier for people to remember which it is)

I thought of :
  • Deb Talan - Forgiven (4x02 - The Next Step - "you're over me ?" scene)
  • LifeHouse - You and Me (4x10 - Getting to know you - E/A "reunite")
  • George is Jones - "Ruins" (4x22 - Foreverwood - Amy flashback of E/A history)
  • Dave Matthews Band - "Steady as We Go" (4x22 - Foreverwood - Amy/Ephram dance)
  • ColdPlay (with fautline) - Your Love Means Everything (3x09 - The Reflex - played during most Ephram/Amy scenes)
  • Stew - Love like that (3x03 - Staking Claim - E/A exchange ILYs)
  • The Weepies - "Gotta Have You" (4x20 Amy/Ephram flashback)
  • David Mead - "Only Living Boy in New York" (3x01 - Reunion at the airport but ending of the episode)
  • Etta James - "At Last" (2x06 Blind Faith Ephram/Amy dancing)

Last edited by buffyannAlex; 04-17-2008 at 12:48 PM

Old 04-17-2008, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

This picture is fantastic:
Old 04-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ahhhhhhhhhh.
How cute are they!!

Thanks for that, JeannaJam.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeannaJam (View Post)
This picture is fantastic:
Oh yeah, she digs him.

Cute picture. Always been one of my faves. Emily looks like she's about to pull Greg's hair or something mischievous. And what a cute smile she has.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-17-2008, 08:36 AM
buffyannAlex

oh yeah, I remember this photoshoot, it was so cute

Old 04-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You can see the chemistry they have together just based on that pic.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
posted by Wilpen
You can see the chemistry they have together just based on that pic.
Yes, definitely!

JeannaJam, thanks for the pix!

The soundtrack is an awesome idea, Alex. Just a couple of questions. Once you have finalized the soundtrack, will we buy the cd (with a cover artwork and everything) from you? Or we will do it all by ourselves - download and burn the songs to cd and print out a cover artwork? Either way, I'm in.

Reposted from previous thread - I thought it would be a good idea to bring it over.

Quote:
posted by MrsBrown
I watched "The Notebook" last weekend with my friends. And I must point out that I saw a few similarities between Noah and Allie and Ephram and Amy. Noah and Allie - their story was told in a way that parallels Ephram and Amy...but, of course, their pursuit of romance love was in different manners.

I might inadvertently spoil the movie so I think it is a good idea to put it in the spoiler tag as I don't want to spoil this movie for anybody.

Spoiler:

I may be insane but this movie really reminded me of Ephram and Amy. Good movie, btw.
Just wanted to mention that I think FRIENDS, one of my favorite comedies, also contained a few similiarities to Everwood, especially with the relationships going on.

The relationship similarities:
Ross/Chandler - Ephram/Bright
Ross/Rachel - Ephram/Amy
Rachel/Monica - Hannah/Amy

The character similarities:
Joey - Bright
Chandler/Ross combination - Ephram
Rachel/Monica combination - Amy

Okay, now I'm convinced that I am crazy... It's like I see Everwood in EVERYTHING, seriously... I really need to go see a shrink. Since its demise, I have been trying so hard to fill the void but deep inside I know it won't do any good to try and discover other show like Everwood because no show could ever replace or come close to what Everwood was and what it had.

However, if you know of any other similarities, I'd like to hear them.

Quote:
Posted by Tos
Cute picture. Always been one of my faves. Emily looks like she's about to pull Greg's hair or something mischievous. And what a cute smile she has.
Ephram's dancing and now this. Seriously, you are definitely Chandler from FRIENDS! Always see a joke in EVERYTHING!
Old 04-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrown (View Post)
:
Okay, now I'm convinced that I am crazy... It's like I see Everwood in EVERYTHING, seriously... I really need to go see a shrink.
If that's the case, we're all suffering from the same psychosis!!

Your comparisons are terrific. Even though I didn't think of it, I can really see what you mean.

I read The Notebook. Great book. I didn't see the movie, because I heard that it was at least a 2 box of kleenex tear-jerker!
Now that you mention the similarities, I see them. I read the book pre-Everwood.

Gee, I really can't remember a pre-Everwood. It's as if it always was and always will be. There's that Catholic thing coming out again!
Old 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I read The Notebook. Great book. I didn't see the movie, because I heard that it was at least a 2 box of kleenex tear-jerker!
I read the book too - it was so terrific, but when it comes to the end, I think I liked the movie better as it gave the proper closure. Yeah, it was so tear-jerker...

Quote:
Gee, I really can't remember a pre-Everwood. It's as if it always was and always will be. There's that Catholic thing coming out again!
Old 04-17-2008, 11:48 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrown (View Post)
The soundtrack is an awesome idea, Alex. Just a couple of questions. Once you have finalized the soundtrack, will we buy the cd (with a cover artwork and everything) from you? Or we will do it all by ourselves - download and burn the songs to cd and print out a cover artwork? Either way, I'm in.
Definitely the latter, as it'll be the more convenient It'll be posted here on the thread and then you can make the CD yourself

Old 04-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

MrsBrown I love the Friends comparison! Great thinking and so true.

As far as other ones... Just thinking about Ephram/Amy only...

I always thought Ephram/Amy were slightly Seth/Summer-like on The OC but not totally and completely. Mostly with how they were structured as far as things like:

Ephram & Seth = Indie geeks, but cute geeks, though Seth was more exaggerated and outwardly witty whereas Ephram was "smoother" and yes "less annoying" as Seth though Seth's annoyances were awesome as well. But the loner geeky profile was the same. Both were into comics, too.

Amy & Summer = the popular, beautiful girls who were in that stuck up crowd that guys like Ephram & Seth didn't necessarily love but both Amy & Summer were kind of outsiders in their popular group since they weren't exactly like their friends which was definitely a good thing. Though I guess Summer kind of was stuck up initially, way early in the series, but she changed big time and probably Seth strongly influenced this too just as Ephram influenced Amy in many ways, taking away some of her negative quirks, for sure.

But the general notion of the geeky, witty loner falling for the beautiful, popular girl is true with both pairings. Both had banter and bickering too, different forms, where Seth/Summer were much more argumentative and sometimes even petty with their bickering while Ephram/Amy had the type of banter/bickering that flowed in a less intense and choppy manner, neverthless it still existed and it was awesome, indeed.

Oh I just thought of a movie that was "Ephram/Amy-like" as well... Tranformers with Megan Fox and that Shia dude. There you go again with the geeky loner ending up with the beautiful, popular girl.

Last edited by Auror; 04-17-2008 at 12:42 PM
Old 04-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ephram's dancing and now this. Seriously, you are definitely Chandler from FRIENDS! Always see a joke in EVERYTHING!
Could I BE any more Chandler? Heh. Nah I wish. I think Ephram is the better candidate for sure, I like the Ross mix too, kind of a dry wit, but really funny.

Great comparisons between Everwood and Friends, MrsBrown .

Great finds too, Michelle . I can definitely see the OC one, especially.

I can't think of any, but these are neat! Any more?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I can't think of any, but these are neat! Any more?
I thought of one more- Everybody Loves Raymond

Raymond was the witty Geek and Debra was the pretty popular girl.

I remember an episode when this was illustrated- maybe it was a high school reunion or something like that!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top