Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphi1860 (View Post)
hey everybody i'm raphi.
Hey Raphi, nice to meet you

Quote:
i used to love everwood, well ephram and amy actually, i love them
We all do

Quote:
and the rest of the show is pretty good too
It's the best!!!

Quote:
can i be added to the shipper's list? thanx
i haven't had a chance to watch the show in forever but i think i'll have to check out some of the fan videos at least!
You should definitely watch some fan videos. There are some pretty good ones out there. Can someone add me to the Ephramy shipper list too please. Thanks

A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:12 AM
buffyannAlex

pinkchoco, adding you as well

Old 04-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Alex.

Bye the way, I love the future thread title idea:
Because he came to her little town and he changed her life. Awww, so cute. I love it

Here are some other ones I came up with just now:

Because she couldn’t resist his purple hair.
Because he composed “ceci n’nest pas un bouquet” for her.
Because he knew more about her than she knew about herself.
Because they remembered everything about each other.
Because their feelings just kept coming back.
Because there was heat there… a flame that will not die.
Because he knows how to make her a priority.
Because she is the one he wants to be with.
Because there's no questioning it, no holding it back, no overanalyzing it. It just is.
Because their fates were destined to cross.

A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.

Last edited by pinkchoco; 04-01-2008 at 02:27 PM
Old 04-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

pinkchoco, what's your name? nice to meet you too

thanks for adding me alex!

danny & mindy

Old 04-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
pinkchoco, what's your name?
It's Andrea. Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and about why you like Everwood in the
newbie thead? I can see you aint new to fanforum, but new to this Everwood board, right?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
Yeah, it's sad to say, but when someone mentions sports, I usually stop talking to them immediately.

You and I were talking about football once, so now I really feel like a chosen one.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
Yeah, it's sad to say, but when someone mentions sports, I usually stop talking to them immediately.
Alex, I am with you on this one. I don't like sports at all. Maybe it's because I was never good at any of them, much too clumsy for that. But I also don't like watching sports on tv or having other people talking about it. It's just boring

Maybe only football is an exception, because I sometimes watch some games when the German national team is playing. But only if its the World Championship or European Championship. I actually went out with my friend for some public viewing in 2006 when the World Championship was held in my country. But then we lost against Italy that night.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Welcome to the thread newbies.

And sports rules all. Just saying.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
And sports rules all. Just saying.
I was waiting for you to say as much, I knew you couldn't resist.

I concur.

Does Angela like many sports? I know she likes hockey, but anything else but what I'm really getting at is how easy will it be for you to continue to enjoy your sports watching and playing given her likes/dislikes?

Alex checking OT3.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:29 AM
buffyannAlex

People, I was being sarcastic
Of course, I don't love sports, to Michelle's desperation, but different taste for different folks. yes, I don't listen to sports convo when people mention it at work, but they don't listen to my TVShows convo either

Old 04-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Alex is a skier, people. I should know since I saw her on skis talking to trees. And she swims. Though I also know she'd never sit with me and watch soccer, football, hockey, or baseball, having said that. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverPotter (View Post)
Does Angela like many sports? I know she likes hockey, but anything else but what I'm really getting at is how easy will it be for you to continue to enjoy your sports watching and playing given her likes/dislikes?
Angela loves hockey and soccer but anything else, not so much. LOL. It's going to be a task getting her to watch or play (she only plays hockey) other sports with me besides those two but I still have faith since I can be quite charming when I want to be.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-02-2008 at 07:04 AM
Old 04-02-2008, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

soccer is the best thing ever well watching it is

danny & mindy

Old 04-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
soccer is the best thing ever well watching it is
Yeah.

Tying this into EA, neither played any sports since Amy danced (though it can be argued that dancing is a sport) and Ephram's extent of anything sports related was throwing the basketball around with Bright.

It's kind of interesting though how on this show the main jock in the Brown family was Delia since she loved hockey, which I think rocks so much.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
neither played any sports since Amy danced

Near the end of season one, with Colin watching, Amy was doing laps on the track. Was she on the track team?

Those dreams that she had in season 2 when she was in a swim race, drowning, and seeing a dead Colin- was she really on the swim team?

A lot of information about the characters and day to day activities are often left out. Amy and Ephram were mostly seen in his garage/studio, at a lunch table at school, or in Sam's while Amy is sweeping or cleaning tables! Not too much else.

There were a couple of nice walks in season 2- eating french fries and talking about a sick Linda.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 04-05-2008 at 06:12 AM
Old 04-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

^^^ When I first saw her doing laps in the track, I got the impression that she was in PE class but I may be wrong.

About swimming, oh that's rite, I never thought of that. Maybe it was just a dream.

Quote:
There were a couple of nice walks in season 2- eating french fries and talking about a sick Linda.
Yeah, walking does count as sports in my book! And making out!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread