Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2006, 10:11 PM
AngelaiDanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
My favorite E/A season is most definitely season 1. Everything about it. I love how they felt something for each other right away. They developed a friendship but there was always something more going on between them. Always. And the chemistry? Oh, the chemistry! Sizzling. Incredible. Not only were they physically attracted to each other but they developed an emotional connection that I quite honestly have never seen with another TV pairing, ever. It was remarkable how they almost fell in love with each other emotionally first and foremost.
Yeah I agree with you for exactly the same reasons. Not much to add. I've never loved any tv pairing more than E/A season 1. They were perfection.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Welcome.

I miss EA as well. I hate when they have limited or zero scenes together in an episode. It's just wrong to waste that kind of chemistry.
I know Besides, the season is gonna end and we deserve some EA quality scenes.
| |
Old 04-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MòNicA~
I know Besides, the season is gonna end and we deserve some EA quality scenes.
Exactly. It's frustrating to notice that we are approaching the later part of season 4 and there hasn't been hardly any EA scenes, let alone, meaningful ones. It sucks. Especially if this truly is the last season.

Quote:
Yeah I agree with you for exactly the same reasons. Not much to add. I've never loved any tv pairing more than E/A season 1. They were perfection.
They really were all about perfection. Totally flawless. No other TV pairing can compare or even come close for that matter.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
^ I wholeheartedly agree with this. Season 1 Amy/Ephram was probably the best TV pairing in the world. The exact definition of perfection.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

From the first moment they met in the pilot there was sparks. It was immediate. I remember watching their first scene together with my jaw almost on the floor wondering who these two actors were that were bringing such intense chemistry to the screen. I was literally blown away.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MòNicA~
Kimberly
Quote:
You certainly did. Thanks again!

Also, I noticed that there are posters that were automatically taken off the list as a result of the crash so check your name and see if you are still on there, if you are not, let me know and I will certainly add you again.
Aww you're welcome Michelle!

Can I be added again? Thanks
Old 04-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixierock88
Aww you're welcome Michelle!

Can I be added again? Thanks
Of course you can! Adding you right now.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Michelle
Old 04-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^ Don't mention it.

Thanks again for supplying the old thread link for the first post.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Loyal Fan

ya know, honestly, i have this lurking feeling that there will be future sparkage between E/A. Hannah has been hounding Amy so much lately about getting back together and Amy just keeps shooting her down. but it's kind of at the point with Amy where it's like "never say never" they've got to get back together. it's going to be something like a cliffhanger at the end of the season where Ephram is gonna propose or something. how outrageous!!

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 04-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Since everyone was talking abuot how they loved season 1, (and I had a lotta time on my hands last night), I decided to make the board a present to put on the first page I'm sure you all have seen these on other threads on other boards, but I thought the Greenie thread should have one as well:

Enjoy

eta- I don't know how to make it show up larger, because it IS larger than what it's showing up to be.... Darn Photobucket...
Old 04-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
Since everyone was talking abuot how they loved season 1, (and I had a lotta time on my hands last night), I decided to make the board a present to put on the first page I'm sure you all have seen these on other threads on other boards, but I thought the Greenie thread should have one as well:
Ashley, that is phenomenal!

Thanks a lot! Adding to the first page right now and crediting you, of course.

Thanks again!

ETA: I noticed there was some other art posted on this thread before we realized we could restore the first page from a previous thread. So I was wondering if you guys want me to add more of the work that was brought over as well? Check out the first page and some of the art that follows and let me know.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-22-2006 at 10:01 AM
Old 04-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

oh thanks! That's amazing! I love those collage of moments between a couple!!!

I've actually rewatch season 1 on DVD recently in between studying for finals. They are so incredible...I especially loved the scene before the "prom" where Ephram goes to Amy's house to pick up Bright and she's trying to be all friendly with him and he's being cold 'cause seeing her is killing him, you know? Like being friends with her seems so hard 'cause he loves her so much and she's dating Colin. Anyway, I just loved rewatching that scene!

Icon by me
Old 04-22-2006, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ashley, that is phenomenal!

Thanks a lot! Adding to the first page right now and crediting you, of course.

Thanks again!
No problem! I just wish I could make it show up it's actual size You can see the pictures better that way.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
No problem! I just wish I could make it show up it's actual size You can see the pictures better that way.
Still looks great.

dawnie, I loved that season 1 scene as well. I even loved how Amy appeared sort of jealous a bit. So great.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread