Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Absolutely. See, the thing is, they went the triangle route in season 1 with Ephram/Amy/Colin, but it was a well done triangle for a couple of reasons..
I was thinking about the E/A/C triangle, but it was well written and made sense. I enjoyed that one, because it came out in a more natural way I guess. And your right, they should stick to just one triangle per show, and we already have Andy/Nina/Jake going on right now.

Hopefully Reid's sole purpose will not be just to get in between A/E. If he's going to be on the show, I want him to have a bigger purpose than that.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I totally forgot about the Andy/Nina/Jake triangle this season. Totally slipped my mind. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveALittleFaith
Hopefully Reid's sole purpose will not be just to get in between A/E. If he's going to be on the show, I want him to have a bigger purpose than that.
Me too. I have always thought that Amy might go into medicine for a career. I thought there was some foreshadowing of this in season 3. So, maybe, Reid might be the one that helps her realize that medicine is, indeed, her calling? Now, see, I could certainly go for Reid serving a purpose like that. There would be substance and just cause for this type of storyline.

~Lost and Found~, great point about not being worried about E/A even if they go with Reid/Amy. I agree. I don't think it's a coincidence that they keep stressing the fact that what Amy feels for Reid is a crush, more of an infatuation. Certainly, that doesn't signal anything close to love. This past episode proved where both Ephram and Amy's hearts are.. with each other, and that will never change.
Old 10-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to see a gay or bisexual character on the show. I bet Everwood could do interesting things with the subject

Almost time to start a new thread, any title suggestions?

Laura|
Old 10-19-2005, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Cool.

Tomorrow's a new episode! I hope we get some E/A interaction. It doesn't have to be anything huge. For instance, all we got last episode was one scene, but wow, what a scene it was.

It's not about quantity, it's all about quality.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread