Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I those pictures! They're just so perfect together.
Old 07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ashley, I love you! My eyes are sparkling while happily gazing at those outstanding caps of our couple! Oh man, to look at those caps, together, as you brilliantly assembled them, is all about outstanding! Thanks so much for posting those! You rock!

taressa.. I LOVE your icon. So incredibly funny! Brilliant! H/G rock. There's no denying that fact!

Alan.. I do get your points about Madison probably being villified more harshly on this thread, which, of course, seems obvious that that would be the case, but I honestly believe that Madison had every intention of telling Ephram at that meeting. I mean, maybe she hesitated slightly and maybe she was going to chicken out, but my point is, why the hell did she even put herself in that situation in the first place? Why not wait until AFTER Ephram's audition to get together with him and then spill the truth at that point? Just let the guy get through the damn audition, was my main frustration with Madison throughout everything in New York.. She could have very easily called him up, told him that something had come up and she couldn't meet him until later, say, sometime after his audition.. That would have taken zero effort on her part.. Ephram would have gotten through his audition, he certainly would have been in a relaxed state due to getting through the audition, and THEN she could have told him.. Yeah, he still would have been devastated, angered, upset, the whole nine yards, but it would have been after his audition. I know I sound like a broken record but the timing is what bugged the F out of me the most..

Some people say, well, it wouldn't have mattered either way because Ephram was going to turn down Juilliard regardless.. FINE, but by going through with his audition and then turning it down, he would have been the one calling the shots.. Being told before his audition, he didn't have a choice but to blow off the auditon due to his devastation and the anxious state of mind he was in. I just wanted Ephram to have some choices but they were bluntly taken away from him by BOTH Madison and Andy. Yeah, you are 100% correct that Andy is also at fault. He certainly was. The only difference is at least Andy, during his meeting with Madison, attempted to have her delay telling Ephram until after the audition. His unspoken words to her about doing the right thing was basically attempting to tell her to please wait.. That's what I got out of it, anyway..

But yeah, I place the blame on Andy as well. Andy and Madison were certainly a team in causing this destruction. That's a fact.
Old 08-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

The Crow I agree with you. Thanks for your long comment.

For all fans sorry if I opened the EMA discussion in EA thread. I think Madison and Amy are really important for Ephram and for much love that girls ruined the Ephram's life. Now Ephram leave.. but I'm sure about his return because Ephram is regular in this tv show and Berlanti was a DC screenwriter and I remember his hand in that tv show.
Sorry if I'm repetitive but I like both couples and post the pregnancy storyline etc. I think the Ephram's decision was better.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad everyone liked the caps I have TONS of Greenie pictures on my computer so I'll have to keep uploading and posting here and there
Old 08-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those pics

Laura|
Old 08-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ashley, keep the caps coming.. Love them.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Ashley, keep the caps coming.. Love them.
LOL
Old 08-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Seriously, Greg/Emily/E/A have soooo much chemistry together, even a cap shows the phenomenal chemistry.. The eye contact, gazes, looks, non-verbal communication is simply top notch.

This pairing is priceless. Very rarely do you encounter this much chemistry between actors. It is a natural, seductive kind of chemistry that you are immediately drawn to.

Which brings me back to my frustrations with Rina. I feel like she failed miserably in taking advantage of the amazing chemistry between Greg/Emily/E/A in season 3. I swear, and not only do I sound like a broken record, but in addition, might even sound extremely paranoid, but I feel like Rina doesn't have any passion for E/A. The screen doesn't convey that she cares too much. They were given such boring, vanilla material to work with in season 3.. I don't get it. What was the reasoning behind that? How can I not entertain the spec that Rina simply doesn't like the E/A pairing?

I think season 4 will be quite telling. I will mostly look at how Rina handles Bright/Hannah. If she gives them a passionate focus, then I am certain that the problem lies in the unfortunate fact that she simply doesn't enjoy E/A. I guess we will have to wait and see how things go down.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone! I don't come here often cause One Tree Hill is my main board. But I am looking into making the Ephramy video I wanted to make awhile ago. So, I'll be sure to post it whenever I get it done!

-Christy
Old 08-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoswellDreamer5
Hi everyone! I don't come here often cause One Tree Hill is my main board. But I am looking into making the Ephramy video I wanted to make awhile ago. So, I'll be sure to post it whenever I get it done!

-Christy
Yay! Looking forward to seeing that!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I second that. I look forward to the video.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not to keep talking about this topic, but its such a hot debate.....

Imo, I could easiyly have put myself in madison's shoes and actually felt bad for her because she gave the baby away.... But I couldnt you know why because it was clear from moment she saw Ephrum that her intention was to tell Eprum no matter what the cirumstances were good or bad, she wa going to get ther truth out sooner or later. That is why I started a thread a long time agp, ok madison you told ephrym so what does she expect him to do.....I just kinda found it insulting that she needed to tell him right that second, i mean cleary she gave the baby away whats the point in knowing......

Anyways, like I said, I REALLY DONT WANT E/A to reunite until they can get past this and resolve it like a real couple.....
Old 08-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Totally agree, True Daisy. The timing sucked on her part. She should have told him before she even went through with the adoption. Going through with the adoption, in my mind, solidified her decision not to ever tell him. She put Ephram in a terrible situation all around. Every, single choice was taken away from him. Of course, Andy is also not innocent in all of this.. But yeah, she went through with the adoption.. So what was the purpose in telling Ephram at all? He didn't even have the choice of fighting for his baby at this point.. Sure, he technically could have tried to fight the adoptive parents but we all knew he wouldn't do that..

But, for me, Madison was the one holding the cards. She didn't have to listen to Andy throughout any of this. He wasn't holding a gun to her head..

Ugh, it's just a terribly sad and unfortunate situation all around.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Totally agree, True Daisy. The timing sucked on her part. She should have told him before she even went through with the adoption. Going through with the adoption, in my mind, solidified her decision not to ever tell him. She put Ephram in a terrible situation all around. Every, single choice was taken away from him. Of course, Andy is also not innocent in all of this.. But yeah, she went through with the adoption.. So what was the purpose in telling Ephram at all? He didn't even have the choice of fighting for his baby at this point.. Sure, he technically could have tried to fight the adoptive parents but we all knew he wouldn't do that..

But, for me, Madison was the one holding the cards. She didn't have to listen to Andy throughout any of this. He wasn't holding a gun to her head..

Ugh, it's just a terribly sad and unfortunate situation all around.

Michelle
couldnt agree with you more.... and Yet E/A were sacifrice and left with with the repuccions of it. i dont understand whyephrum let amy helped him the way he did with colin. I mean isnt that what having a girlfriend to love and support you through the good and the bad. Not run when the slightlest conflict comes up. I swear to god, Rina better not make E/A one of those couples that breaks up and get back together, because its thats the major turnoff for the vieweres.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

True Daisy..

Rina needed to come up with an excuse to break up E/A, due to either not liking E/A herself, or just following the WBs typical protocol of breaking up their teen couples after a certain timeframe.. And, she used Madisongate to be the reasoning for their break up. It didn't matter that their break up was incredibly odd and unsettling because it seemed to come out in the left field. It also didn't matter that Rina even went so far as to make us question if Ephram loved Amy as much as Amy loved him or that Ephram didn't see a future with her. Total, bunk, bulls$it. I am still so pissed off about this and in season 4, I will wait until this is addressed. If it isn't, I will never get over my anger about it.

Honestly, and I know that I sound like a broken record, but I am convinced that Rina dislikes E/A. I cannot dance around this strong feeling that I get about this. Good Lord, she had all of season 3 to demonstrate that she enjoys this pairing but she hardly ever came through.. The Reflex and Staking Claim were the only episodes that made me think that she somewhat liked E/A. And check out how quickly she took away any happiness after they slept together with that troubling and utterly ridiculous storyline of Ephram going to see Madison's band?

I am scared, really scared, with how Rina is going to deal with E/A this season. I will be watching with my hands half covering my face, which is really sad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread