Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
All I gotta say is that they'd better. Even if they have to sorta 'work their way back' that way. If now, I'm going to be very
It always takes awhile for characters to find their way back to each other because the writers have to keep the drama flowing. I miss how Amy and Ephram were so connected in season 1, and how that bond later got them together. I understand Ephram needing his space, but he could have been more understanding to Amy. With all the stuff she had to deal with her mom, she needed her best friend to be there for her. I know that Ephram offered to stay in Everwood, but in the end he ran away. I love Ephram (and Greg) but I think he could have handled the Madison situation a little better. I want Ephram and Amy to find a way back to each other because they belong together. Katie needs her Hubbell.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-14-2005, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was shocked that Ephram left for Europe while knowing about Rose's cancer. I really was. Amy was certainly putting up a huge front that she could handle things on her own and that he should go to Europe, but the Ephram that we all know, would never have left for Europe, nevertheless. I just don't buy it. This was the same guy that was with Amy throughout the Colin situation, every step of the way. Ephram has always been able to read Amy. He had to have seen through Amy's attempt at remaining strong as she conveyed to him that she was okay with him leaving for Europe. He just had too. I think it was OOC for Ephram to bail. No matter how much Amy was rejecting him, I am convinced that Ephram SHOULD have understood that Amy needed him no matter how much she was attempting to push him away.

Again, another one of those things that I fault Rina for. I just don't see her as having a firm grasp on the E/A relationship. I really don't and that scares me, especially if she is going to be in charge again in season 4. Please, Berlanti, for the love of God, get back to being the leader of this show..
Old 06-14-2005, 03:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

why ephram doesn't come in Italy, seen that he went in europe??

about amy..i know, she's good. i know that she felt bad for ephram and i see that she yet cares about him...anyway the ephram/amy relationship is growing slowly, and i wish i didn't read the spoilers, i didn't see the videos, because it would be better to see their relationship growing day after day.
ok, i'll come back later to comment the second episode!!
bye!!

Marty
Old 06-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Ahh, I wish I could go back and watch from the begining as a newbie. I renenber seeing previews for a new show that was already getting raves and I said to myself, "I gotta watch the premier" and I did, and I'm still here But yeah, I really really miss the Amy/Ephram lovin and way they were in season 1. And I agree, the REAL Ephram (I think there were 2 Ephrams in s3, haha) would have stayed there for Amy. Grr that makes me mad! I think I'm goig to write a fic and he'll stay and help her through it Il'l start this one, of coarse, after I get more done on the other 2 Everwood fics I'm working on, lol!
Old 06-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
I'm only about 2000 posts behind you. And I've been here nearly 2 years longer...
You'll get there soon I wasn't really posting a lot until recently but I really wanted to see that Fan Forum's Finest under my name, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Lazy.. Congrats on reaching 6000!

Yeah, you were MIA. The question is, why were you MIA? Please tell me you were on a nice and fun vacation instead of computer problems or something else stressful? Missed you on the board and glad you are back.
I was MIA because I couldn't get my Internet connection to work. And it wasn't even anything big why it wasn't working and now I feel like such and idiot, lol. The only thing I was stressing about was my Internet I probably explain more in the PMs (which I won't be able to write until maybe this weekend since I actually am going for a vacation) But it's nice to be back (once again )

Laura|
Old 06-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, internet problems really suck.
I had to switch interent thingies cause it woudn't 'dial up' when I went to sign on. It made me very cranky. Luckily -I think- I got it straightened out.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Hi, can I be added to the list! I like this couple very much! In Italy Everwood came 2 days ago and I liked it very much!
Old 06-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Marty

Ok, i'm here with the commetn at the second episode:
as i sad before, i think that Ephram felt used(is that the right word?) by Amy to reach Andy.
The scenes where Amy was trying to find a nickname for Ephram were so cute..and the nickname everytime were stranger..
I loved the reastaurant scene, where Ephram imagine Amy who say to his father if he can save colin so they can sleep together.. i did'n know about that scene, it was great!!
the cutest scene was at the Festival...when they talk, and Amy asks Ephram "that" thing...he's too sweet with her, he's comprensive, he's sweet...
anyway i know that he didn't ask his dad that thing..but i love him!

i'll come back tomorrow!!
i'm going to sleep...good morning USA!

Marty
Old 06-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

martystel.. Added you. Welcome.

MartyBC.. I love your posts. I feel like I am reliving season 1 through your thoughts and comments. Keep them coming! I love whenever Amy calls Ephram, "Bubba." He is so smitten with her. He hangs on her every word. It's so adorable.

AppleBehryGrl.. So true that there were two Ephram's in season 3. Heh. Couldn't agree more. Hey, I would love to read your fics sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy
I was MIA because I couldn't get my Internet connection to work. And it wasn't even anything big why it wasn't working and now I feel like such and idiot, lol. The only thing I was stressing about was my Internet I probably explain more in the PMs (which I won't be able to write until maybe this weekend since I actually am going for a vacation) But it's nice to be back (once again )
Glad you are back. You were surely missed. Hey, take your good old sweet time with the PMs and have fun on your vacation! I'm going on one next Wednesday for 4 days. Heading to New York City.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Welcome, martystel! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
It's my ARMOR."
Old 06-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
AppleBehryGrl.. So true that there were two Ephram's in season 3. Heh. Couldn't agree more. Hey, I would love to read your fics sometime.
Yeah, that's what I tell myself to be less confused as to why the heck Ephram acted the way he was. That's the only explaination. If I were Greg Smith and I read the scripts, I'd have spoken up cause that sure as hell wasn't the real Ephram. I think the real Ephram was kidnapped after he shoved Andy aside and walked out of that hotel room, after finding out about the baby. GRR! Oh man does my Madison hatred run thick tonight! I've been on a role with writing my 2 fics

One is a Roswell/Everwood crossover and the other is just my odd mind fixing the 'baby' storyline cause i hated how it started and ended and I can't stand the thought ofEphram beinga teen father, even though he doesn't actually have the baby. Both have Greenie love in them, the first one is more about them than the second, but..

Yes, I would love you to read them. To let me know how I'm doing! They are both at like, chapter 5 I think.

Have a great night guys! If anyone else is insterested in what i have so far of my fics, PM Me Better yet, e-mail me (naskt601@yahoo.com). I'd love to get some criticism on them
Old 06-15-2005, 02:02 AM
New Fan

hi everybody...i love this couple...so can you add me at the list???please..
Old 06-15-2005, 02:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

today we're gonna watch "Friendly Fire"...
i don't remember this episode....better for me!
i'll come back later with my precious comment wich can get back wilpen to the first season!
oh, Wilpen....i loved "Bubba", too!!

Marty
Old 06-15-2005, 03:36 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone!
It's the firts time I post here so I bet that the most of you don't have a clue about who I am.
Anyhow I've just seen the Pilot for the first time( cuz I live in Italy) and I've been quite impressed.
I think I'm gonna like this show and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna like this couple...so wait a bit to add me to the list,but I think my name will be over there pretty soon...just to warn you
Old 06-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Total Fan

Hi thank you for the welcome!