Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello Greenies,

My I have been on a spend spree lately. I first bought Everwood, CDs and other stufll like that. But i am now trying to save money now... which is so hard when there other cds out there that i want.
Old 11-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Hehe, I'm an Auror AND a Sidekick - yes it IS possible, lol. I first was an Auror, though, I have to admit. I liked them for like two years and then I randomly started reading Sidekick stuff, and just decided to both because I couldn't decide which pairing I liked more.

Aww, sad that we didn't have "Everwood" this week, but I guess it's good in the long run. Besides, the E/A-loveliness they gave us before is good enough to last me for awhile.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 11-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Absolutely Shannon.. The outstanding E/A stuff we have gotten makes this wait for a new eppy much more tolerable.

Hey True Daisy.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-11-2004 at 01:26 AM
Old 11-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Last night, I dreamt I was downlaoding clips from the last episode. See! I'm freaking out over missing the last 15 minutes. Of course, I had to miss an important greenie moments!

Icon by me
Old 11-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
I did find it interesting how Kevin Williamson said, in the commentary for the Finale, that when he began writing the script for the finale he intended for D/J to be together, but somewhere in the middle of the whole thing it changed. Maybe he got a 'phone call' that changed it....
the story is Williamson was going to write a DJ ending, but said he couldn't sleep at night because he realized watching the old episodes that DJ did not belong together and that Joey belonged with Pacey. He saw some of the PJ scenes in the series finale and saw the sparks

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 11-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by dawnie@
Last night, I dreamt I was downlaoding clips from the last episode. See! I'm freaking out over missing the last 15 minutes. Of course, I had to miss an important greenie moments!
I'm so sorry you missed the last 15 minutes, dawnie. That royally sucks and I won't try to sugar coat it because it quite honestly was one of the very best E/A scenes I have personally ever seen. The one good thing is the hiatus is coming up and maybe they will show the episode again over the break. Of course, eventually, you will get to see it, but I hear ya on wanting to see it NOW.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I hate this having play and band on monday night's...I never get home till nine forty-five, ten o'clock i haven't seen a new ep in a couple of weeks....but that'll be over soon when the person i take home gets thier license.
-maria
Old 11-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok see you only missed the last 15 mins I have to miss the whole thing cuz Im moving Monday and wont be able to see it *crys* but when I come back I want full greenies update please?
Old 11-12-2004, 04:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Erin.. You are as powerful of an Auror as I have ever encountered. I love your dedication. For me, H/Hr will always have something together that noone can touch. It was evident from their first encounter on the train in SS. It was that immediate where I felt the dynamic between these two. I have loved them ever since.
Wilpen That may be the best compliment anyone has ever given me! And I agree...they have a connection that goes beyond friends, beyond lovers, and maybe even beyond soulmates...its incredible. There are really no words to describe it...its just...perfect.

usually when i have had a break and i am dreading going back to school the next day, i remember that i get everwood...but its not sunday! its thursday! I just rememebered...lol! 4 days tho!! I can do it!

dawnie & bluerose aww! I'm sorry you missed part or all of it! I hope you can find it somewhere to d/l!
Old 11-12-2004, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Time Cannot Erase
Wilpen That may be the best compliment anyone has ever given me! And I agree...they have a connection that goes beyond friends, beyond lovers, and maybe even beyond soulmates...its incredible. There are really no words to describe it...its just...perfect.
Erin.. I meant every word. And ITA.. Their connection goes beyond labels. Without words and definition.... So powerful that it almost can't even be defined if that makes any sense. LOL

Quote:
usually when i have had a break and i am dreading going back to school the next day, i remember that i get everwood...but its not sunday! its thursday! I just rememebered...lol! 4 days tho!! I can do it!
I know what you mean. I constantly count the days and while I dread Sunday from coming due to the start of the week, I also love that it means that Everwood is on the next evening and I am all kinds of happy about that.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Time Cannot Erase
[B][b]And I agree...they have a connection that goes beyond friends, beyond lovers, and maybe even beyond soulmates...its incredible. There are really no words to describe it...its just...perfect.

This sounds something out of dawson's creek.... something dawson said to joey in the series finale.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sort of, True Daisy, but there is a load of difference between H/Hr and D/J, that's for sure.
Old 11-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Okay...I went to the HP board to check out the Auror thread (since I see it mentioned a lot), and there is an insane amount of information in the first post....which I of course like.

When I first read the books, it never really occurred to me if I'd like H/Hr together. I just enjoyed them. After the last movie though, I would have to say that I definitely have Auror leanings...I think it was the time traveling scenes that did it.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Auror Love!

The first post is quuuuite long...

3 more days!
Old 11-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
Okay...I went to the HP board to check out the Auror thread (since I see it mentioned a lot), and there is an insane amount of information in the first post....which I of course like.
Yes, indeed. I feel like I am reading an encyclopedia over there! The A-Z's of H/Hr!

Quote:
When I first read the books, it never really occurred to me if I'd like H/Hr together. I just enjoyed them.
Yes, this is exactly how I felt. I immensely enjoyed them and didn't think too much past this. I was loving the immediate closeness that JK had brilliantly created between the two. The specifics really didn't matter to me. It was during my second read of the series where I started thinking more about shipper stuff.

Quote:
After the last movie though, I would have to say that I definitely have Auror leanings...I think it was the time traveling scenes that did it.
That's awesome, The Crow. And ITA! And yes, those traveling scenes were spectacular. I love the scene whenever Hermione puts the time travel necklace around both her AND Harry.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-14-2004 at 05:01 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread