Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Administrator

I would also like to see Ephram and Amy interacting with their families as a couple. I definitely think that Harold likes Ephram, because we saw how he went to him to ask him to try and convince Amy to apply for Princeton, and besides, compared to Tommy, Ephram has to look wonderful to all of the Abbott’s!

I'd also like to see Amy interacting with Delia and acting like a big sister towards her, and Delia would be delighted if the Brown’s and the Abbott’s got together, because Bright would be there!

One thing that I've always noticed about shows like these is that they tend to isolate the characters, so we tend to see just Ephram and Amy alone when they have scenes together, and we’ll see say, Andy and Harold, or Harold and Rose, etc., but we haven’t really seen Ephram and Amy intermingling as a couple with their families, and I wish that they'd do that on Everwood more.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-03-2004, 02:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

JERRY D:
Absolutely.
I think an Amy/Delia sister-type relationship would be great (neither of them has ever had a sister), and it would fit perfectly within the context of the E/A relationship. And we all know how Delia feels about Bright. The scene where Amy was looking after Delia during Bright's appendix removal was charming. And so was the one of Delia taking off her baseball cap and smoothing out her hair at her first sight of Bright.
These are the kinds of scenes that helped make the show great, and that have been noticeably missing lately. That's why I'm so mad at the writers. They seem to be out of viable ideas, when there are plenty of them out there.

And JERRY D:
We know Harold really likes Ephram. He even has a pet nickname for him. "Super Sperm" is an affectionate term, right? (hee hee)

Last edited by MAKRO; 12-03-2004 at 02:26 AM
Old 12-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by MAKRO
And JERRY D:
We know Harold really likes Ephram. He even has a pet nickname for him. "Super Sperm" is an affectionate term, right? (hee hee)
LOL! That's so true!

Speaking of Harold's nickname for Ephram, one thing that really bothers me if and when Madison's pregnancy is revealed is when Amy finds out that Harold knew about it all along. That could cause another huge rift between Amy and Harold, and I really wouldn't want to see that. Berlanti, forget about this story!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly, Jerry.. Amy will definitely be beyond upset if and when she finds out that Harold knew about the pregnancy. And to make matters worse, what if she finds out that Edna knew also? We just might be seeing the biggest war in Abbott history if Amy finds out that both her father and grandmother knew about this.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe Amy and Ephram will decide they can't abide living with such deceitful parents and run away together. I hear Nonnie has a great guest room.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by MAKRO
Maybe Amy and Ephram will decide they can't abide living with such deceitful parents and run away together. I hear Nonnie has a great guest room.
I honestly do see a possible scenario where E/A are united against their fathers/Edna over keeping this info from them.

OT: Come on guys! We need to come up with titles for the next thread as well as someone that wants to start the thread.. Any takers on starting the thread as well as possible thread titles? Regarding titles.. There certainly are not many to go with from the last episode it seems.. Hmmmm.. Any ideas on the title as well as someone wanting to start the thread? Like I said, as a new moderator, I would prefer not to start the thread just to remain at least a little neutral.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

how about Because we dont take them lightly
Old 12-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, we had our "they did it" episode, so we could think of a title out of that...

Because she wanted her first time to be with him

Because he made an entire romantic evening even if she told him not to

Because he bought candles and roses
It's actually just a shorter version then the second one!

Because he had a reflex when she scooted too close
I think it's hillarious, but not very representative of the greenie love

As for starting the thread, it should simply be the first person who sees we're up to 250 posts.

True Daisy lover4ever
Its like if you like someone you're not suppose to show it, and if you hate someone you're to pretend that you like them so they dont know that you hate them. But if you love someone.... I remember that! Damn, from which show is it? I know! I know that I know! Was it Amy? Or Joey?...damn it could even be Liz!

Icon by me
Old 12-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
As for starting the thread, it should simply be the first person who sees we're up to 250 posts.
Okay, sounds good. I just won't be the first one to acknowledge that we're up to 250.

All the titles sound fine to me.

Quote:
True Daisy lover4ever
Its like if you like someone you're not suppose to show it, and if you hate someone you're to pretend that you like them so they dont know that you hate them. But if you love someone.... I remember that! Damn, from which show is it? I know! I know that I know! Was it Amy? Or Joey?...damn it could even be Liz!
That's from Everwood in Staking Claim, during the couch scene right before Amy tells Ephram she loves him.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone else find it odd that Andy and Harold were acting so paranoid recently about Amy and Ephram having sex after letting them spend ten days together in New York?
Come to think about it, Andy didn't even know Amy was going, so it was really Harold who agreed. Wasn't he concerned about his baby girl's virginal status then?
Were Ephram's grandparents supposed to be chaperones? I don't think a couple of healthy teenagers would have any trouble ditching them if they wanted to.
But, the subject never came up.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread

Laura|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread