Everwood

You're welcome, hshapir2.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Icon by me

Last edited by jediwands; 01-15-2022 at 10:47 PM
Old 10-11-2004, 05:03 PM
Addicted Fan

So anyway...I probably should have posted this earlier, but i just thought of it now: I think it is a good sign for greenie that Amy and Andy have a good relationship....It seems like Andy trusts her more than he did Madison....which I think will help the longevity in the end...nothing like getting along good with the in-laws.
-maria

Last edited by jediwands; 01-15-2022 at 10:48 PM
Old 10-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for letting me know. I will be home tonight. I can post thoughts after I watch. I think it will be interesting when Amy learns that Andy kept Madison's pregnancy from Ephram. They were getting closer during the summer. I don't think Amy or Ephram are going to be mad at each other

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah, me too.

hshapir2. I agree. I think it will be very interesting to see how Amy is going to react to finding out that Andy kept it from Ephram. I do think it is significant that they are emphasizing the fact that Amy and Andy had gotten closer over the past summer when Ephram was in NYC. I thought it was cute how Amy said they bonded because Andy was the only one that would listen to her talking about Ephram 24/7. Too cute. I also agree that Ephram and Amy won't be mad at each other. I honestly want to keep the optimistic attitude that if anything, they could actually strengthen their relationship during this. People were discussing this on another site. They think that E/A will become even closer and they will stand together strong and I would love to see this happen.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

welcome wilpen

Old 10-12-2004, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Loved the E/A moments tonight.

Loved how Amy wanted to set up a tent so her and Ephram could be in it all weekend. So cute.. "We could build a tent in the living room and never come out." Awwwww. Loved how Ephram touched her hair while cuddling. AND LOVED the exchanged whenever Amy found the thong and drilled Ephram. She just got finished talking about how she doesn't have to freak out anymore because of her test results and then she finds the thong. Or, she called it a "hooker thong." Jealous Amy is SO CUTE. Hee. She gave him 10 seconds to explain as she was freaking out. I love how she tells him not to look at it. Greg/Emily were perfect in this scene like always. Sparks were flying as usual between those two.

I just LOVE how Berlanti is showing this relationship. Healthy, strong and so loving. Both Ephram and Amy couldn't be happier right now. Look at how Amy was simply glowing in that scene with her parents regarding her test scores. I just love how Berlanti is demonstrating that E/A are the real deal. They are in a loving, serious and beautiful relationship. And it is a joy watching every minute of it.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-12-2004 at 01:28 AM
Old 10-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

hi wilpen, I loved him playing with her hair too. One of my favorite writers wrote this episode. Hee.

Old 10-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I didn't notice who wrote it.. Gotta rewind my tape and check that out.

Yeah, the way Ephram played with her hair was so natural. I almost had to pinch myself because all I saw was Greg touching Emily's hair, if that makes any sense. LOL It is just so natural and flowing. Adorable.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

wilpen, she wrote 614 and other episodes "Fricke" I totally agree that was a natural thing with the hair. I didn't expect Amy to get so jealous about the underwear. I almost thought it was Madison's.

Old 10-12-2004, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Gotcha.

I love the part when Amy finds out that the hooker thong belonged to one of Bright's girls, and she then proceeded to flick it away with an "Ewwww." And then Ephram makes the comment about how long she was holding onto a strangers thong. Good stuff. EVC acted superbly as per usual in that jealousy scene as Amy. Loved it.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Wilpen, I also thought it was funny how he said she's been holding it a long time. It brought me back to another scene.

Old 10-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes! Classic exchange between the two. Hee. I could watch that scene over and over and still laugh like crazy during each rewind. Hee. Good stuff.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:36 AM
Administrator

I also loved that scene, and I especially loved it when Amy told Ephram that they could build a tent in the living room and never come out. Aww.

One thing I've really noticed is how relaxed Ephram is with Amy, and how happy they are together. It's so nice to see.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-12-2004, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Jerry, YES, whenever Amy makes that tent comment, I let out a huge "Awwwwww." That was so sweet. One of the best lines EVER between E/A. I just eat it up.

And yes, Ephram is REALLY comfy with Amy.. They are both so relaxed and happy together. They are in love to the max and it is all about being in a healthy and beautiful place. Just look at how bouncy and cheerful Amy was with her parents about her test results. I have not seen Amy this happy in a LONG time. And her relationship with Ephram is the number 1 reason as to why she is so glowing and happy. I just love this couple.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread