Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey all

Been lurking for a while, finally decided to de-lurk..umm..I actually used to be MrsLukaKovac, so if someone could change that, I'd be grateful. Thanx!

Finally seeing season 2 Not really liking Madison...lol.

Anyway, gonna go back to lurking..hehe
Old 07-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Lilac Wine Hi I love your signature it's so cute ! in which episode was it ?I don't remember !
Old 07-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Amy_Amélie! Umm..I'm not really sure, I was just looking at some random quotes and found it . It was probably in season 1 though.

If I'm wrong, then I hope someone will correct me!
Old 07-18-2004, 04:17 PM
Total Fan

i know this may be random/weird... but do u think that Amy/Ehpram will have u kno over the summer??? I just have the gut feeling about that

Lilly
Old 07-18-2004, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Greenies!!

How are y'all doing??

Hey, Lilac Wine, don't go back to lurking!! The more Greenies around, the merrier!

starznangelz, I don't think they will, it's just too soon in their relationship for them to even be thinking about that. . . Besides, I think their first time together will be something quite important, so I'm really hoping they will dedicate part of an ep to that and I'm guessing that will be later in the season. . .
Old 07-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

If they happen to do that I hope they just have one episode dedicated to it. It will be very special I know that, especially to us I bet!!
Old 07-19-2004, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi I'm kind of new to this board

I've been racking my brains for days but I can't remeber what ep this scene was from, it was when Ephram and Amy were walking along eating french fries (I think it was) and one of them said something about lets keep walking until they run out. For the live of me I can't remeber what episode it was. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful
Old 07-19-2004, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Lilac Wine I think it's in the first season too , but nothing more ! and I don't even remember the scene Just Peachy was talking about ! lol I'm a bad fan!

Just Peachy Hi I see you are a Roswell's fan , I'm too

Old 07-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Greenies!!

How is everyone doing today??

Just Peachy, I'm so sorry I can't help you either. . . I haven't seen much of season 1 Everwood, just started to get hooked on it on season 2, especially at the end
Old 07-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's what I was thinking too.I'd love to do them
And we're looking forward to see them. You're doing a great job!

Quote:
It is an annual event at my school, and since I'll be leaving this year, this was the last time I was doing it, so me and my friends kinda got all nostalgic and decided to go for it
Well that explains that kind of madness

Quote:
Is The WB showing reruns of Everwood? Because it is showing reruns of GG and I thought it would do the same for EW. . . if so, which eps has it shown?
I believe it's not showing any reruns

Lilac Wine - welcome back, I'll edit your name in the members list

Quote:
Anyway, gonna go back to lurking..hehe
Don't be a stranger! I love your signature as well That quote I think it's from the Thanksgiving ep, right before they kiss

Quote:
i know this may be random/weird... but do u think that Amy/Ehpram will have u kno over the summer??? I just have the gut feeling about that
I don't think so. Usually the WB has special episodes about that and Amy/Ephram being the main couple, I don't think they'll skip it. I think there's going to be a special episode

Just Peachy. - Welcome! I'll add you to the list The scene you're talking about is from season 2 episode Unfinished Business.

EPHRAM: You know, I say we keep walking until we run out of fries.

AMY: We can always buy more fries.

Laura|
Old 07-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

greenies

Quote:
Don't be a stranger! I love your signature as well That quote I think it's from the Thanksgiving ep, right before they kiss
yes it's true , during the afternoon I was searching for a video and I have found the episode and have watched and I was glad to find just the quote lol !

Old 07-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanx Lazy!

Quote:
Oh, why didn't I remember that? lol. I always remember quotes and not the name of the episode .

We had episode 6 of season 2 today (I think it was episode 6..lol) in the UK today..."I can't keep being your second choice, not when you're my first"
Old 07-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Amy_Amélie
Just Peachy Hi I see you are a Roswell's fan , I'm too

Hi Amy_Amélie

That's great I still Roswell

Niuxita

That's ok, here in Australia we don't have Everwood at all. My friend got me the eps for me.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazy

Just Peachy. - Welcome! I'll add you to the list The scene you're talking about is from season 2 episode Unfinished Business.

EPHRAM: You know, I say we keep walking until we run out of fries.

AMY: We can always buy more fries.
Thanks Lazy

That's a big help

And thanks for adding me to the list
Old 07-19-2004, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Greenies!

Just Peachy, you live in Australia?? That is so cool Bummer about Everwood, but at least you get to see it thanks to your friend, so that's good

to everyone around!
Old 07-20-2004, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Niuxita
Greenies!

Just Peachy, you live in Australia?? That is so cool Bummer about Everwood, but at least you get to see it thanks to your friend, so that's good

to everyone around!
Yep I do Oh thanks. Its winter here, so I'm cold
Closed Thread   Post New Thread