Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2005, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Oh and when i said coincidences, I meant to add: Guess God's just preserving the physics. Remember Julia used to say that?

Gaby
I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes! Too funny, Gaby.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

This sort of provides fuel for a discussion which came up recently.....
At WireImage they have 256 photos of Emily in their archives. Of the 190 of these pix shot prior to 8/4/03, Greg is in fully 91 of them. And in most of them, they're looking quite cosy. In the 66 pix shot since then, some as recently as Sundance week, Greg appears in exactly zero, although many include cast members other than Emily.
Although we can't be sure when the commentaries for the Season 1 DVD were shot, the "Greg and Emily Cam" scenes were shot during filming of the Prom episode. This ran in late April, so it was probably filmed in February or March. In one of the commentaries, Greg says he is closer to Emily than to almost anyone else in his life.
We've all heard the speculation about whether they have ever been romantic partners, but nothing definitive either way (there may be some people who claim to know, but until either Greg or Emily comments...). As an E/A fan, and an incurable romantic, it would be nice to imagine them together, but either way, I sincerely hope their friendship has survived. Since they are both talented enough to act around their off-screen status, and in the absence of any interviews with one of them on the subject, we may only have public appearances to go by. That's why the photo deal is confusing. Even if they were more-than-friends (Ben who?) and are keeping a low profile, you would think they would still appear together at some events as friends and co-stars.
I guess we may never know.
MAKRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

MAKRO.. You state a great observation that definitely emphasizes a great mystery. Greg/Emily were attached at the hip during the first two seasons of Everwood. The pics, interviews, etc. proved this beyond a reasonable doubt. Yes, their highly speculated romance was almost as good as calling it a fact for a long time. There were people who claimed to have seen them and 100% maintain that they were an item based on the PDA going on that they witnessed. Even as recently as August 2004, the gossip was that they definitely seemed to still be close and romantically together. No matter what, they were close, regardless of the exact definition of their relationship. And now, either they are doing a very good job at staying out of the public eye, or something's up.

There are some that still claim that they are still very close. Nevertheless, it's very, very odd how the pics have stoppped coming/the interviews, etc. A great mystery. All I know is that I hope they are still close, no matter what is the exact description of their relationship. One thing is for certain.. They work miracles together on the screen.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-13-2005 at 09:02 AM
Old 02-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKRO
Although we can't be sure when the commentaries for the Season 1 DVD were shot, the "Greg and Emily Cam" scenes were shot during filming of the Prom episode. This ran in late April, so it was probably filmed in February or March. In one of the commentaries, Greg says he is closer to Emily than to almost anyone else in his life.
You can see on the clapper (finally I know what that thing is called, I'll update my transcripts of the DVD extras) that "Do or Die" was partially filmed on March 11, 2004. You can see the clapper on the In Search of Everwood extra. During the train scene.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks Gaby.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Also let's recall The Sharon Osborne Show when Emily appeared as a guest. Greg was there to show support.

Also, some of the "cam" scenes were during "Your Future Awaits" (Chris is in Bright's graduation gown as are some extras.)

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Great points, Gaby. Greg going to support Emily during the interview.. Hmm. Yes, friends could do that but if that's the case, why wasn't Chris also there as her "friend?"

Not to mention, Greg/Emily going on vacations together, back to Canada together, and even going on a Mother's day trip together with BOTH of their Mother's.. Hmm.. Just a friends thing? No way, no how.

It's very, very obvious that Greg/Emily were CLOSE, right up until the end of season 2/beginning of season 3, at least as far as having evidence that this is the case. SO, it's right around the beginning of 3 that something shifted...
Old 02-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I thought Emily was dating Benjamin Mackenzie from "The OC"?

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yes, there has been large speculation that Ben/Emily had/have a little something going on based on a few pics around this past October. However, way before this, as far back as season 1, there was non-stop spec from multiple/never-ending sources (very reliable ones) that firmly state that Greg/Emily had a romance going on during season 1/2 and maybe even right before season 3 started. TV tome even reported the Greg/Emily romance as fact on their site.

Damn, I love this thread. Hee.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Oh.

Wow. That's amazing that if they broke it off recently, the chemistry between E/A hasn't changed. They seem so comfortable around eachother. Unlike, Jennifer Garner and Micheal Vartan, where they just don't have ANY!

kenny | credit
Old 02-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I couldn't agree with you more. Their chemistry is still scorching together. So, no matter what is going on with them off screen, it certainly hasn't affected them on the screen. Watching them perform on the screen together is magical. They are all about comfort, natural and beauty.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah.

They are amazing. God, I cannot stop talking about how amazing this show is. I'm uber-obsessed.

kenny | credit
Old 02-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ditto.

I'm already counting the hours until showtime tomorrow night.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Tomorrows episode will be the highlight of my entire day.

kenny | credit
Reply   Post New Thread