Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2004, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Have you tried bit torrent? It has almost all the eps and better quality too.

Now, on topic. Hmmm... let's see.

The Greg Smith board request only has 21 votes. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

problem is i can't because it generates more traffic than a usual kazaa download and it's not my quota but my friends who d/l-s stuff for me.

on the Greg Smith board - i'm sorry to hear that. i told my friends to vote but they don't know him since we don't have everwood here. furthermore, i'm not sure if requests for actor/actresses boards make sense since Leif wants the focus of FF be on TV shows. that's one of the reasons why FF got rid of many actors boards lately.

besides - you should go and check the yahoo group. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Actually, there are alot of requests for actors boards. That's basically all there is. Well, the votes are slowly climbing.

Now, relating to E/L...
Old 01-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

i know there *are* requests but if there are about to be boards is on a different sheet.

anyway - yeah. back to E/L. since i haven't seen any episodes maybe you can tell me how the whole E/M and A/T story-lines were developped so far, then we could probably think of how E/L could happen from now on? just a thought...

nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-03-2004, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

A/T, I'm not sure of yet, since they've only been together like one ep.

E/M I actually don't mind. Madison is good for Ephram at this point in his life. She makes him happy, they banter (which I love), and they share a love of music. It's obviously not going to last, but I'm actually glad it's happening.

And apparently, Laynie's dating some guy she met at a college frat party. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now, where can E/L fit into this equation? Let's see, now that Amy's out of the way... Laynie needs to get rid of college guy so when E/M have their eventual breakup, they can comfort each other. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How about you, any ideas?
Old 01-04-2004, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

no ideas yet. i'm working on it.
but hej - Britney Spears got married! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sounds like a joke Laynie'd do to shock her parents. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>but hej - Britney Spears got married! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sounds like a joke Laynie'd do to shock her parents. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki</STRONG>
What an idiot! I'd like to pop her a good one!
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>no ideas yet. i'm working on it.
but hej - Britney Spears got married! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] sounds like a joke Laynie'd do to shock her parents. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki</STRONG>

I pity her soon to be ex husband!

Yeah, I can see Laynie walk calmly past her parents, then stop and say something like, "oh yeah, I just got married." And then walk away. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

yeah [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] - hej that would be some storyline - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - let's say Laynie just claims it, it has not necessarily to be true. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] - can't you just see Mr. Hart trampling to the Brown's house, banging on the door, screaming for Ephram to come out. then Delia openes the door and looks all sweet and innocent lisping that her brother's not there, while looking into the all red face of Mr. Hart who's fuming more and more. finally Andy gets to the door, all casual and boding no ill, asking Delia: "Who is that, sweetie?" He opens the door a little wider: "Oh Mr. Hart, what a pleasu-" and *Wham* - what a punch that must have really hurt. Is Andy getting up? he tries, but... Delia's already counting down. *Five-Four-Three-Two-* and DingDingDing: "Round's over!"

ooops... sorry i got carried away. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

That's great Nikki! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You should write a fic like that. We need a piece like that. *hint hint* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] okay, maybe i will. - just have to do some research, so: do you know whether there's any state in the US (preferable somewhere near Colorado) that allows 16 year olds to get married? - i just read that many states allow it if you bring a letter from your parents that you're allowed to get married [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 01-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure... I go check.

You better write this though, I really want to read it!!! Consider this a warning. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Okay, in Colorado if you're under 18, you need a parent's permission.

ETA: I can see them like getting drunk and road tripping to Las Vegas and then Laynie forging the notes.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 01-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - yeah. that's an idea. let their class have a field-trip to Las Vegas. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] - god that's going to be a really really bad fic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] okay, maybe i will. - just have to do some research, so: do you know whether there's any state in the US (preferable somewhere near Colorado) that allows 16 year olds to get married? - i just read that many states allow it if you bring a letter from your parents that you're allowed to get married [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
My grandma got married when she was 14 to a 16 year old but I think she said she was 16. That was in Kentucky and they didn't have to tell their parents either. But that was quite a while ago- um... 1952? I think.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread