Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Nikki! I agree Ephram should have apoligised to Laynie. I think that they could have made great friends, as they have lots of things in common. (of course becoming more afterwards) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope you had a great new year!

ETA: What happened to all the pretty pics that were in the intro? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 01-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I just made this, can you add it to the intro?

Old 01-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

sure i will. you need to make a thumb though. because posting pictures that are bigger than 640 pixels in width is forbidden. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (at least it's that way at the fanart board). besides, your art is very pretty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i cut the pictures from the intro as it took too much space/loading time - for people with slow internet connection (which would be me).

as promised - i left you a review.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

There, made it smaller. It really isn't a wp, more like a collage of past E/L moments. So maybe put it under the heading of something like, Memories. Just a suggestion. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

heh - added it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] looks great.

so - what now? we need sth. for discussion?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, ummm....

Okay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do you think Laynie will like Ephram's car? Cause remember, the psychic guy said to Ephram, "the girl that's right for you, she'll like this car." So hopefully, Laynie won't mind the car! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

ummm? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

can you post a picture of the car? why am i thinking of an old VW beetle or a Citroën 2CV now... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Here's Ephram's car: [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[follow this link]: Ephram's Car

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 01-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - it's hideous! paint it black and it could be a hearse. i'm sure Laynie'd love it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I know! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Have you seen that ep where Andy buys Ephram the car?
Old 01-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

nope, haven't [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] - tell me about it!

Old 01-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

It happens at the very beginning of the ep "Blind Faith". We're at this car dealership and they're scanning all the cars while they talk about Andy buying Ephram a car. They focus on really new, fancy cars and then go down the line until they hit the one Andy's buying. Ephram's not too happy about it and is trying to convince Andy to buy another, but Andy's all happy. Thinking Ephram's overjoyed about this car and keeps going on about how in 1989 it was voted safest car on the road.

Andy goes inside to pay. Then Ephram and Phil, the dealership guy are left by the car. Phil is actually a pyschic and has predicted many things. Ephram and Phil talk about how it'll be hard to pick up girls in a car like this. Then Phil says, "The girl that's right for you, she'll like this car." Then he leaves. Ephram doesn't think anything about it. Then the ep continues.

So the question is, will Laynie like the car?
Old 01-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - that's a cute story and yeah, i definately think Laynie will like the car - she has a good sense of humor and a "heart" for ugly ("dark") things. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

I've been thinking about it, and Laynie has to like the car. Cause she and Ephram are "right" for each other! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Have you seen any season 2 eps yet?
Old 01-03-2004, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

nope, i still haven't. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] - i doubt i ever will. damn kazaa.

Reply   Post New Thread