Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

everthing apart from 1x13 and 1x21. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
they don't load anymore on kazaa. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

only 9 more posts till the new thread! yeah! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

That sucks. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

We really need a discussion topic. Any suggestions?
Old 02-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I wish - I spent my day worrying about my presentation on thursday - which I *know* will suck. And then I thought about how to increase traffic on my boards - I'm spent so to speak.

You know what I was thinking lately - I really hope if they make use of 'Laynie' again, the writers won't pair her up with 'Bright'. I love Laynie and I love Bright - but there's (almost) no way I could love them together. Indeed I'd think that'd be a really cheap and easy way out - like on 'Roswell' if they had really paired up Kyle/Tess. gah! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Banned

Can I be on the list? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (I'm so lazy, I know. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And put my real name next to my username.)

Nikki -- Hush. Kyle/Tess would have been better than what actually happened. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Who loved Laynie last night? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *raises hand*
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Aleah - sure i'll add you right away! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and - uhm... we'd better let Roswell rest in peace. the show went so downhill after the first season that it's not worth fighting over preferences. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] - so back on topic: what makes *you* like E/L?

Ames - i'm very sorry if i seemed to be a witch before. so if you still want to be on the list, tell me and we'll add you.

Old 02-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

I'm such a procrastinator.

Yay! More people! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And just a few more posts till I can start the new thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*:
<STRONG>I'm such a procrastinator.
</STRONG>
why? what did you (not) do now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Homework. Evil homework. Then I have to finish off my scholarship applications.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Banned

But I don't want to let it rest in peace! I want to drag it out of the ground and kill it myself! Um...yeah. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What made me like E/L? 'Cause they were cute. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I haven't watched my tapes of s1 of Everwood in a while, but I know I wish they'd hooked these two up this year. (Instead of E/M. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] )
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Aleah, you're a smart one. *hands you a cookie*

Off to start the new thread!!!

New thread Here

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]