Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Frosty Frenchers (E/L) #3: Because He Fought For A Second Date With Her!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Frosty Frenchers (E/L) #3: He Fought For A Second Date With Her! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Title by *Lizzie*.
Banner by Nikki K.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome everybody to our third thread on this fabulous board! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

This is the Ephram Brown/Laynie Hart Appreciation Thread. Our shipper name comes from when Ephram and Laynie shared their first kiss skating in "My Funny Valentine". I'm going to look if i can find a better place to host the banner, so it'll be shown in full size. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Members~
1. *Lizzie*
2. Nikki K
3. twinkie_princess
4. glory fades
5. Excalibur
6. Emily Anne
7. jayta
8. Tess Shipper Whore (Aleah)

~Pending/Honourary Members~
Jay_10
Maliejandra

~Previous Thread Titles~
1 - E/L Appreciation Thread
2 - She Was His Valentine

~Lovely Memories~

made by *Lizzie*

~Reasons Why They Belong Together~
1. They both dream of big cities
2. Both had to act like parents to their own parents
3. They've both experience tragedy
4. They banter like professionals!
5. He might not have picked up a valentine's package at the post office, but he was picking up his valentine.
6. Because the "I hate Everwood" contest wasn't such a challenge for either of them.
7. Because she wanted to show him her room almost immediately after they met.
8. Because he's attracted to her dark way prettiness.
9. Because after one or two shared beverages he was ready to propose
10. Because she thinks he's the only cool eligible guy in town.
11. Because at the pictures he would be the guy we want the girl to end up with. TV makes no exception here!
12. Because he reminds her of girls back in New York.
13. She dared him not to fall, but he fell for her.
14. Without her, he wouldn't have had a date for Valentine's Day.
15. He attempted to skate just for Laynie!
16. Because he was willing to fight for a second date with her.
17. Cause holding hands is just so cute!
18. Even Amy wanted them together!
19. She took him home with her right away.
20. He spent the most romantic day of the year with her.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Frosty Frencher Sites: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Ephram/Laynie Yahoo Group

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Frosty Frencher Fics: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
"Truths of Life" by Lizzie
"Sometimes" by LeeT911
"How Ephram and Laynie Happened" by CrazyRussianAngel
"Doctor Love" by Nikki aka Honeymink
"The Best I've Ever Had" by Everwood89
"Turnarounds" by Moonswirl

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Frosty Frencher Arts: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

800*600 (copy and paste link)

original size (copy and paste link)

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Frosty Frencher Songs: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
Texas - "Inner Smile"
The Smiths - "There's A Light That Never Goes Out"
JJ 72 - "Snow"
The Go-Gos - "Automatic"
Depeche Mode - "In Your Room"
The Pretenders - "I'll Stand By You"
Tori Amos - "Precious Things"

~Previous Banners~
Version 1.0
Version 2.0
(both by *Lizzie*)

so, let's get started with the new thread! keep posting folks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] on a further note: we love new members, so don't be shy and if you like ephram/laynie, greg and nora - com'on and post.

besides, if you love Gregory Smith as much as we do, make sure to got to the Request Board to vote for him getting his own board!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Great start Nikki!

Only one thing, you changed Honourary Members to Pending Members but that's not right. Pending means they're on a waiting list to become members when in reality they're just special members.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

ahm yeah, i know what "Pending" means. in fact i thought WE are the ones waiting for them to become real members. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] anyway, i'll add the honourary part.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-30-2003, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

No cause, Jay was an E/A'er who posted here and Maliejandra only likes Laynie. So they're special exceptions. We're not actually waiting for them to become members.

Anyways, I like the new banner you made! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA: About that list, I'll have to think of more reasons...

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 12-31-2003, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

i think Jay has left us anyway. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
and well, i thought we're going to work our evil ways on them? muuhuuuaaa. [img]smilies/spider.gif[/img] nevermind. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

anyway... thanks guys [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] i'm glad you like the banner. i thought we should have sth. that's going with the title.

so, let's get back on track: how do you think E/L will spend the last day of the year?

Old 12-31-2003, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Nikki, do you think that question is appropriate for this board? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (j/k)

I think Ephram would surprise Laynie with a date. Maybe in Denver, where of course some famed musician is playing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

About the banner, to host it somewhere to got the full size. You can do what I do. Go to www.hometown.aol.com and set up and account. They allow direct linking.

And on another note, I wrote 2 pages for Truths of Life yesterday! I think I finally got over my writer's block!!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 02:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the new banner. Good job guys! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Maliejandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

I just updated Truths of Life. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Chapter Four: Just Friends?

Hope you like it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Maliejandra - thanks! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Liz - what a great start into the new year! i'm off to read it immediately! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] - on AOL, i'm not a member/customer/whatever - i tried to sign up but it didn't work.

Excalibur - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2003, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Well, if you want, you can send me the full version of the banner and i can put it up on my account.
Old 12-31-2003, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey all. I've only started watching Everwood this season so I haven't seen any of Season 1. But, I am mucho intrigued by this ship. When watching Blind Faith (my first episode) I thought, wouldn't it be cool if Amy's friend and Ephram were together?

Little did I know that they had been, for a little while at least, I deduct from this thread. Currently, I'm a big Ephison fan but I know it's not going to last because it's just not going to work, I'm just enjoying it while it does last. So, I'm going to go find a friend with Everwood tapes and watch the E/L episodes.

That is all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Terpsichore [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quick Nikki, add Terpsichore to the list before another potential ff'er decides to leave us. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Seriously, glad you see the potential in E/L. If you're interested in E/L, see the season 1 eps Colin the Second, My Funny Valentine, and Everwood Confidential. The latter two are very E/L heavy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Glad you came to the conclusion that E/L is the way to go! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

sure, i'll do that, if Judy wants to be added?! (please say yes, you'd make us so happy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) - so a warm welcome from me too.

wasn't Snow Job a FF-episode as well? i loved their chat by the bonfire (?) and the snowball fight.

besides, i read your new chapter and i'll leave you some feedback later. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I almost forgot about Snow Job. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

It goes:

Colin the Second: talks about Laynie
Snow Job: Introduces Laynie, E/L talk by bonfire
My Funny Valentine: E/L hang out, first date
Everwood Confidential: Second date and something horrible I won't mention.

Yes, Judy please say you want to be added! We need more Frosty Frenchers! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy New Year! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited *Lizzie* ]
Old 01-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

i still think that Ephram should have called Laynie and apologised to her... too bad Meghan wasn't around to whip him into shape - *shamelessly-refering-to-the-title-of-that-other-thread* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ah - off to watch "While You Were Sleeping". [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy New Year, everyone!

Reply   Post New Thread