Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Candace!!!
Old 06-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Candace - heh, I added you. and yeah... it's just, I'm a bit overly sensitive because especially back in the days of Roswell fandom people tended to jump on you for such things.

Nora - heh, cool name. Nora Zehetner, Nora Tschirner, Norah Jones - all cool Noras.

Liz -

where did Raja disappear to?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't mind me. Just hiding under this rock here.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the title!

I know I never post in here anymore but I should start. Yeah, I ship Ephram and Amy now but I still like Ephram and Laynie. How could I not??

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 06-10-2004, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Raja - a rock? really? I thought it was a house. oh opps... that was what fell on me.

glory fades - hej! and welcome back, we missed you! hope you'll stop by more often.

So - we need a discussion topic - anyone got any good ideas?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Lookie at all the people here!

Remember when it was just the two of us Nikki?
Old 06-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
glory fades - hej! and welcome back, we missed you! hope you'll stop by more often.

So - we need a discussion topic - anyone got any good ideas? [/B]
Aw, thanks!

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

i still cant believe how few shippers there are. either they are all in the dark shippers or only we see the prettiness that is e/l.

Couples: Ross/Rachel, Carter/Abby, Ray/Neela, LC/Stephen, Pacey/Joey, Jake/Peyton, Haley/Chris, Rory/Logan, Rory/Jess, Brooke/Everybody!

Anti: Nathan/Haley, Dean/Rory, Dawson/Joey
Old 06-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

They were all corrupted by E/A. I guess everyone's not as smart as us to see who Ephram really belongs with!
Old 06-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

well, I guess - people like what they like and that's perfectly fine. btw, I've never felt happy among the crowd... so yeah. besides, I think it's really cool that there are people like Candace or glory fades who are brave enough to "double track"

Old 06-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they're willing to see all the different possibilities and appreciate them for different reasons.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Lizzie*
They were all corrupted by E/A. I guess everyone's not as smart as us to see who Ephram really belongs with!
People usually like whoever is introduced in a series the earliest. To use Roswell as an example why Colin Hanks and Emilie de Ravin's character were far less popular than the others. You suffer if you aren't in the pilot. This could also apply to the CSI Miami insta-husband for Katherine Heigl's character but since no one cares less about him why bother? But I was one of the few people who liked poor little Tess.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

- I was on vacation at our house in Sarasota... that's when I saw my first Roswell episode which was "Four Square" - that's when Liz/Tess meet in the bathroom and get so... close. anyway, I didn't really pay too much attention to the episode but later when the show got here and I tuned in and there wasn't any Tess, I was like - uh? Where's the blonde girlfriend - and what's Liz doing with jumbo-ears instead?

Ridiculous show over all... so yeah. Whatever.

Old 06-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Jumbo ears, Nikki?

I really should be studying. I have two exams tomorrow. I'm such a procrastinator.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

I know it's mean to make jokes about body features - people are more than some grosse looking parts of them. But I can say that I found this never changing concerned look on his concrete face very annoying as well. Anyway... glad those days are over.

Yeah... studying... I know the feeling. I guess we're both the same here. Damn it.

s to you!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread