Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always thought that it was Andy who had the affair. Always gone, worked overtime. So when Ephram started questioning him, I expected it to come out. But then as Andy got so defensive, I knew something else was going on. But I get to see that scene again on tv that i'm excited about. Scenes like this get me so amped.

Yeah, I'm cheating QUITE A BIT with watching youtube clips. It helps me understand what you all are talking about even more. I sometimes feel I have to catch up to sort of post and know what I'm talking about.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
I watched an Everwood clip. JULIA is the one that cheated. Color me floored!
We all were, I think.

That scene was SO well done, too. Ephram broke my ever loving heart.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Patricia, try not to tease yourself so much...try to watch the whole episodes if you can..because it's difficult to get the whole concept if you just watch dribs and drabs.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Patricia, try not to tease yourself so much...try to watch the whole episodes if you can..because it's difficult to get the whole concept if you just watch dribs and drabs.
I agree. But I also know that it's hard to not watch and read what's happened after four years of the show being off the air. Especially for an addicted fan like her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
That scene was SO well done, too. Ephram broke my ever loving heart.
Oh, I know. Poor kid. And Andy broke my heart just as much. Having to make that choice to tell his son about his dead mother's indiscretion. Gah. You can tell from the moment he opens his mouth that he's wondering if he's made the right choice, and by the end, he's completely regretting it.

I know that I'm prone to hyperbole, but that might be one of my most favourite scenes, acting wise, of any scene..ever. I think it's just amazing what those two do there.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been trying to be good. Only watching a few stuff here and there. But it's just so easy to go onto youtube and stuff. But I still have a couple of commentaries to watch on Season 1 DVD (Thanks to Betty )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Oh, I know. Poor kid. And Andy broke my heart just as much. Having to make that choice to tell his son about his dead mother's indiscretion. Gah. You can tell from the moment he opens his mouth that he's wondering if he's made the right choice, and by the end, he's completely regretting it
In that moment, Andy was wondering to tell his son about Julia's affair. How do you tell your son that before their mother died, they met someone else. He wanted Ephram to have that beautiful painted picture of his mother as perfect...he deserved that, he needed that. But for Andy to be honest with Ephram was important too. Ephram is wise beyond his years and is able to handle the secrets of the past. He took care of everyone while Andy was working or at conferences. But who was taking care of Ephram...letting him off the hook and letting him be Ephram?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Make sure you watch the deleted scenes too, Patricia. At least a few are worthy of being on the show instead of the cutting room floor.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 06-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Make sure you watch the deleted scenes too, Patricia. At least a few are worthy of being on the show instead of the cutting room floor.
There is a deleted scene with Ephram/Bright/ Rose that you will love.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
There is a deleted scene with Ephram/Bright/ Rose that you will love.
Oh, yes, that's great. And a Harold/Bright scene that you might like. I did, anyway, heh.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wait, have Rose/Ephram ever had a scene together in the scenes that aired?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Ummm...no. Right everyone? I think someone else asked this, and the answer was either no, or one scene? I can't remember, heh, but it's definitely rare. So enjoy their little moment together in the deleted scene as much as possible, because you either won't get to see anything like it again, or much more than that, at least.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for it. Ephram/Rose seem like the most two different people to be in one scene together.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

Wait until you get to the Sam and Harold scene, heh. Actually, Harold and most characters are kind of like those two of the most different people in the same scene ones. Even Harold and Rose!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so people change when they talk to Harold?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Reply   Post New Thread