Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Kopite love your analysis. And she looks hot in that picture!

Tos, the worst? Wow. I don't know. LOL. Because what I found hilarious was they attempted to make Emily look dark and depressed as season 2 Amy but the more they attempted, the prettier she looked since she sports such a natural beauty to her and you REALLY see this quite clearly. Hmm, if pressed I would say season 1 only because I rather not think of her as so hot and beautiful back then since she was pretty young so I'll go with that answer since it's all I've got.

Oh and for when she looked the best... season 3 for me. An example, remember that anniversary dinner in 3.04? She looked absolutely spectacular in that scene. MY GOD. LOL.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-17-2008 at 07:20 AM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Tos, the worst? Wow. I don't know. LOL. Because what I found hilarious was they attempted to make Emily look dark and depressed as season 2 Amy but the more they attempted, the prettier she looked since she sports such a natural beauty to her and you REALLY see this quite clearly.
Yeah, that was pretty amazing. Dark hair covering her face along with the dark clothes and a depressed facial expression usually makes people look worse, but she was just plain beautiful.

Quote:
Hmm, if pressed I would say season 1 only because I rather not think of her as so hot and beautiful back then since she was pretty young so I'll go with that answer since it's all I've got.
I think she was hot anyway But while we're on that subject; I've seen a couple of clips from 'Glory Days' which was filmed just a few of months or so before Everwood if I'm not mistaken, but in Glory Days she just looked like a kid, while she was a true beauty from early on in Everwood. It was really strange to see how much her appearance had changed in just a few months.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Totally. She really takes a jump in maturity from Glory Days to Everwood. I think she also takes a mini jump from season 1 Everwood where she still looks slightly young, to season 3, where she looks like a mature young woman. Watching the transformation is fun to see... her different looks throughout the years but one thing that has always remained stable? She's so naturally beautiful.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

01) When did you first start watching Everwood? The second or third episode
02) What made you first start watching? I was looking for something new to watch on TV
03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much? One. Because I loved Colin.
04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite: 1, 4, 3, 2?
05) Favorite character and why do you like this character? Colin. He went through a lot and he didn't deserve to die on top of it. Or Hannah. Because she was like, a real person to me.
06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character? Ephram and Amy. They're both just way too into themselves.
07) Favorite storyline of all time is: Season three Brannah, with Bright accidentally liking Hannah and being in denial.
08) Least Favorite storyline of all time: The baby. Seriously... how pointless was that?
09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why: Brannah. So cute. I can't go into detail, because it's been so long, but seriously. And Andy and Nina, because she was the girl next door.
10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why: Nina and Jake. They ruined too much Andy/Nina time.
11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland? does it exist there? I have the season 1 dvds. that's all I get anymore.
12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following? Brannah building on their rebuilding friendship.
13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them? They can go do something very inappropriate to themselves. I saw the polls... OTH and Everwood were the ones with the most votes... that was crap.
14) Best looking actor? Chris. Yum.
15) Best looking actress? Sarah L. She's always been hot.
16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale? Mostly. Andy and Nina felt too rushed, but I liked the promise it held for Brannah.
17) Favorite episode of all time? Getting to Know You (eeeeshower)
18) Most talented actor? Mike
19) Most talented actress? I'm hoping Emily. I'd hate to hate her that much in real life.
20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say? Is my fist a sentence? I'd threaten them.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland? does it exist there? I have the season 1 dvds. that's all I get anymore.
Not at the moment, a while back the show was on ABC Family but it was pulled and has yet to return, unfortunately.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I remember my friend watched it for the first time back then. I missed it all though.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Awe that's too bad. Hopefully it comes back on ABC Family someday.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

I thought I'd bump this up since we have a bunch of newer fans/posters since this last was bumped up, and this is a nice, easy way to see what people like and don't like about the show.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 02-07-2009 at 02:14 PM
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

01) When did you first start watching Everwood?
I saw the first few episodes on its original run but forgot when it was on and what not so I didn't watch it fully again until the re-runs hit on ABC Family.

02) What made you first start watching?
I remember liking the few episodes that I had seen so when I saw previews again, I figured I'd watch.

03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much?
It really is between seasons one and four for me. I'll go with season one, though, because it started everything. I also think it's what Berlanti and crew wanted the show to be.

04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite:
1-4-3-2

05) Favorite character and why do you like this character?
Harold. I think Tom Amandes' portrayal has something to do with it, as well. Harold was a good husband, a good father, a good doctor and a good man. I absolutely enjoyed his scenes with Andy and his family.

06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character?
I didn't like Amanda but who does? I don't really want to list a minor character either. I'll try and go with a "main" character and say Hannah. There were definitely times when I thought she got very annoying (I think more so in season four) with Bright and Amy. She and Bright should have remained friends, too. I really always thought it made no sense for them to get together because it seemed doomed from the start. You could tell that the writers really liked the character because it seemed like they devoted a lot of time into her.

07) Favorite storyline of all time is:
Amy and Ephram

08) Least Favorite storyline of all time:
Amanda and Andy

09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why:
Amy and Ephram. It's been said before but they are one of the, if not the, most well done "teen couples" on television history.

10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why:
Andy and Amanda. Andy was terrible in all of this. Amanda was a bitch. And it really made no sense that Delia and Ephram would let Andy go through with any of it.

11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland?
Yeah, on thewb.com.

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following?
Andy/Nina living together with Sam and Delia. Also, where in life Bright would be headed.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them?
I'm not entirely sure but I'm guessing a factor in canceling the show was the ratings. Yeah, you've really improved in that department, CW.

14) Best looking actor?
Treat.

15) Best looking actress?
Emily.

16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale?
Yeah. I would've liked it more if Andy/Nina wasn't so rushed and Hannah went to Notre Dame to show some character development, though.

17) Favorite episode of all time?
Although it's sad..."Goodbye, Love."

18) Most talented actor?
Treat.

19) Most talented actress?
Emily.

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say?
Honestly, if they watched a few episodes and didn't like it, it's their loss.
Dolfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't around when this thread was started...so I'll do it now and hope more posters will follow!

01) When did you first start watching Everwood? When it was on ABC Family

02) What made you first start watching? Friends had told me what a great show it was so I decided to start watching from the beginning when I saw it advertized on ABC Family.

03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much? It's a tie between seasons one and four.

04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite: 1, 4, 3, 2

05) Favorite character and why do you like this character? Ephram. I love his personality, his wit, his intelligence, and the fact that I found him very hot!

06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character? Amanda. I found her slimy.

07) Favorite storyline of all time is: I love any storyline involving Ephram and piano.

08) Least Favorite storyline of all time: The baby fiasco and Ephram giving up auditioning for Julliard because of it.

09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why: Ephram/Amy Andy/Nina...I adored Ephram and Andy. These two women made them very happy and I thought the chemistry was great.

10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why: Nina and Jake and Amanda and Andy. Too much wasted time.

11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland? does it exist there
? I watch the shows on dvds.

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following? The college years of Ephram, Amy, Bright, and Hannah. Ephram pursuing his career choice. Andy and Nina's marriage.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them? You were idiots. You chose the wrong show and devastated so many people! I hope that you're sorry now.

14) Best looking actor? Greg.

15) Best looking actress? Emily

16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale? It was a beautiful ending but it left me sad because I really wanted more!

17) Favorite episode of all time? I can't decide! I love so many episodes. Goodbye love was wonderful. I really loved the Pilot episode.

18) Most talented actor? I believe that every one of the actors on that show were so very talented.

19) Most talented actress? I can't think of one actress who was more talented than another. They were all amazing.

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say? You need to watch the Pilot. You will fall in love with the characters, the setting, the storyline. You will feel as if the characters are a part of you and you will care so much about what happens to them.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'Tos and I love to bump things up!
Does anyone else want to participate in this?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

I kinda already did... I mean, it's been a while... but I don't think my general state of mind has improved since then... I will do it again, however, if you want another one... my opinions change thrice every day.
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
I kinda already did... I mean, it's been a while... but I don't think my general state of mind has improved since then... I will do it again, however, if you want another one... my opinions change thrice every day.
By all means....do it again! I love reading your opinions! Even when they're the same.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I never did it, but I doubt any of my opinions would be news at all to anyone...
Thief Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
I never did it, but I doubt any of my opinions would be news at all to anyone...

Oh, but do it anyway! We love hearing what you have to say...even if we've heard it already!
Reply   Post New Thread