Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2017, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I created new threads for the first two missing episodes from Season 2:

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/episode.../#post89049835

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/episode.../#post89049880

As we agreed that we would start the re-watch from the missing episode we could start with those two and use the threads above.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is Super, Koni!! We'll be ready to go next week!!
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks, Koni!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

No problem, girls!
Old 01-31-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Thanks for those. I will hopefully get to 201 and 202 next week or maybe even sunday.

Quote:
I agree with you. At least in this forum there are links for the episodes in the OP. In other forums I can't even find the episode discussion thread links. So I have to look for them myself.
yes! thats even worse, when boards have threads but they arent linked in the guide.

I have in the past gone WAY back to literally the first thread of the board and scrolled through each page to find and collect links. Sometimes Ive even posted them in the board guide thread and the mods still never updated them in. So i'm really happy you guys are so organized!

It takes away the enjoyment of the rewatch sort of because when you cant post in a discussion thread then you just dont really care to post your thoughts and truly think about the show.

I can definitely participate in the discussions for the episodes I watched but not the ones I haven't watched. As for the rewatch I am kinda going at my own pace already but perhaps you guys will catch up to me, Im not going to be going that quickly, but it also doesnt sound most of you will either, but its all good, we'll all get to the episodes when we can.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Awesome! Thanks for those. I will hopefully get to 201 and 202 next week or maybe even sunday.
Most probably we will start with 202 next week as well .

Quote:
yes! thats even worse, when boards have threads but they arent linked in the guide.
That happens quite often unfortunately.

Quote:
I have in the past gone WAY back to literally the first thread of the board and scrolled through each page to find and collect links. Sometimes Ive even posted them in the board guide thread and the mods still never updated them in. So i'm really happy you guys are so organized!
Yeah, I've done the same in the past as well . It definitely helps to have the links in the Newbie thread. It takes some time on the moderators to organize it, but it pays off in the end.

Quote:
It takes away the enjoyment of the rewatch sort of because when you cant post in a discussion thread then you just dont really care to post your thoughts and truly think about the show.
I guess it depends also on the moderators. I know that some forums have General threads where people could post thoughts on all episodes. In general I do find reading old threads interesting, but with old forums that's not really possible. The real old discussion is kind of gone due to forum crashes and stuff like that so we can't really have that.

Quote:
I can definitely participate in the discussions for the episodes I watched but not the ones I haven't watched. As for the rewatch I am kinda going at my own pace already but perhaps you guys will catch up to me, Im not going to be going that quickly, but it also doesnt sound most of you will either, but its all good, we'll all get to the episodes when we can.
True . It should be fun, not a chore. That's why we don't want to force a defined schedule on anyone.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Most probably we will start with 202 next week as well
Yes. We want to get the missing threads out of the way first.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Hello guys and girls!

As we agreed last week we will start Everwood re-watch this week. We will start from the episodes that had no discussion threads.

We start from the second episode of Season 2. The thread is topped, but I provide you also the link here - http://www.fanforum.com/f104/episode...nary-63184943/.

I know that some of you have your schedule of which episodes to watch. In the Newbie thread (link) you can find links for most of the episodes threads. You can share your thoughts there.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ Perfect! Thanks for the updated information, Koni!
Old 02-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Koni!! Great idea...co-mod!!!
Old 02-06-2017, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

You are welcome !
Old 04-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi! Just dropping by for a little question..

Sorry to bump this thread if that is not appropriate, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. I just finished rewatching the whole series about an hour ago (and am heartbroken all over again having seen it end after ony four seasons... as if I had expected it not to ), and I came across something that I'd noticed before but had forgotten about... and it's bugging me, so I needed someone to confirm that I have not misheard this:

In Foreverwood, when Andy is presenting Delia with her new horse and she hugs him and thanks him for it... is he saying "happy birthday, sweetheart"?!
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Hi! Just dropping by for a little question..

Sorry to bump this thread if that is not appropriate, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. I just finished rewatching the whole series about an hour ago (and am heartbroken all over again having seen it end after ony four seasons... as if I had expected it not to ), and I came across something that I'd noticed before but had forgotten about... and it's bugging me, so I needed someone to confirm that I have not misheard this:

In Foreverwood, when Andy is presenting Delia with her new horse and she hugs him and thanks him for it... is he saying "happy birthday, sweetheart"?!
Hey!

Once Betty gets back from vacation (she's in Florida until mid-April) we are doing a complete series rewatch starting with the Pilot right to the Series Finale. We would love it if you could add any thoughts you have on the episodes since they will be pretty fresh in your mind having just watched the entire series.

To answer your question... I am not entirely sure on the wording while sitting here. I am currently working but can fire up the episode when I get home and see if I can answer your question. I tried to find a transcript of the episode but the one transcript site I found isn't put together perfectly. The characters with dialogue aren't highlighted but this site might help you:

Everwood Episode Scripts | SS

ETA:

Figured it out without having to crack open my series finale DVD that's stored and packed in an enormous box because I'm moving soon, lol:

Here you go:

Quote:
- Don't worry, we're almost there.
So I've been thinking, it's been a pretty rough year, hasn't it? I don't know, I guess.
You barely talked to me for an entire month, and when you did, it was loud.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be like that.
I guess I kind of got caught up in all that popular-crowd stuff.
- I won't be mean to you anymore, Dad.
- Sure you will.
You're almost a teenager, and it's actually gonna get worse before it gets better.
- What is? - Us.
You're growing up.
Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time and keep you as that little girl in the baseball hat.
But I know I can't.
I also know that it's gonna be a lot more arguments and a lot more tears and I'm sure you'll hate me again before you finish high school probably more than once.
But I want you to understand that I'm really okay with that.
Are you leaving me here in the woods? I'm just saying it's never gonna be as easy between us as it was when you were little.
But no matter what happens, just know that whenever you need me I'll always be here.
Because when you think that I'm not listening, I am.
And when you think I've forgotten, I haven't.
We're here.
"Ranch and stables"? No way.
I made you a promise before we moved here.
- Well, it was more of a bribe really, but - Dad.
You weren't ready four years ago, but I think you're ready now.
My horse! Delia, this is Sugar.
Why don't you introduce yourself.
Hi, sweetheart, you're so pretty.
I got you riding lessons.
- You have to clean her stall and brush her.
- I will, I'll do all that.
I love her.
- Thank you, Dad.
Thank you so much.
- Happy birthday, sweetheart.
- Pretty good? - I loved it.
Happy Birthday, sweetheart, indeed.

Last edited by jediwands; 04-03-2017 at 01:13 PM
Old 04-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Hey!

Once Betty gets back from vacation (she's in Florida until mid-April) we are doing a complete series rewatch starting with the Pilot right to the Series Finale. We would love it if you could add any thoughts you have on the episodes since they will be pretty fresh in your mind having just watched the entire series.
Hi there, Michelle. I would love to offer my thoughts when you're doing the rewatch, that would be really nice. I'm going to have to see if I have the time, though - I have exams coming up in May and a pretty full summer after that. BUT I've been missing Everwood quite terribly over the past few months, so much so that it's made me cry, more than once, so I'm thinking I maybe I should make some time to come here and talk about the show... it's certainly been a while.

Quote:
Happy Birthday, sweetheart, indeed.
Thanks so much for going out there to find it! I had hoped I didn't hear that right - it's a fairly big mistake to make after having dedicated an episode to Delia's birthday in season 3 - that in addition to the very flawed flashback to season 2 Ephram and Amy in "Goodbye, Love" makes me sort of feel like the writers' heads and hearts had already abandoned the sinking ship. I'm a little disappointed...
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Hi there, Michelle. I would love to offer my thoughts when you're doing the rewatch, that would be really nice. I'm going to have to see if I have the time, though - I have exams coming up in May and a pretty full summer after that. BUT I've been missing Everwood quite terribly over the past few months, so much so that it's made me cry, more than once, so I'm thinking I maybe I should make some time to come here and talk about the show... it's certainly been a while.
I hope you have the time . We won't be too crazy with the rewatch. I mean we won't do binge watching. It would be no more than one episode per week and we will adjust our schedule based on the pace we have watching and commenting the show. I also have quite busy plan ahead of me at work that occupies even some time of my personal life so we will try to make it work for everyone that wants to participate.

Quote:
Thanks so much for going out there to find it! I had hoped I didn't hear that right - it's a fairly big mistake to make after having dedicated an episode to Delia's birthday in season 3 - that in addition to the very flawed flashback to season 2 Ephram and Amy in "Goodbye, Love" makes me sort of feel like the writers' heads and hearts had already abandoned the sinking ship. I'm a little disappointed...
Well I do think that they had reasonable doubts enough to film the alternate ending. This by itself tells us that they knew that this is a possible turnout of the events and in the end they were right. So I guess they had made good assessment of the situation and knew what was coming.