Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

1. James (favorite MEoW ever!)

2. Julia (because it's Julia, plus I maintain my irrational, genuinely-not-Bright-related [because goodness knows I love me some Topher] hatred of Nick)

3. Josh Stein (heh, I nicknamed him Cute Rabbi in the recaps...)

4. I abstain for now! Need to think that one over.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

1. James (Baby Lily's father)

2. Julia

3. Josh Stein (Delia's hysterical "ill" Rabbi) - I don't even remember him, but I couldn't stand Jake's brother

4. Reverand Keyes - very, very tough choice but I've gotta go with Rev Keyes simply because of the way he handled Andy's panic attack outside the single's gathering
Old 03-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Loyal Fan

1. James

2. Julia(really?)

3. Josh Stein

4. Reverend Keyes

That last one was EVIL! But in the end, I found the Rev more tragic, and, oddly, very affecting on Andy.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1. James (Baby Lily's father)

2. Julia

3. Josh Stein (Delia's hysterical "ill" Rabbi)

4. Will Cleveland
Old 03-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

1. James
2. Julia
3. Josh Stein
4. Reverend Keyes (WAH! Hate voting against Will, but Reverend Keyes had more "heart" moments and I'm a sucker for those, so...what can you do?)
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Was just going to tally up the results and noticed that Thief is still, understandably, abstaining on #4. Moot anyway unless another voter gets in over the next few hours, heh, but just wanted to check if you had made a choice yet, Thief?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh! I already decided but forgot to vote. Will Cleveland.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Danke.

Results:
1. James
2. Julia
3. Josh Stein
4. Reverend Keyes

Next Round:

1. Dr. Douglas

vs

Wendell

2. Dr. Gretchen Trott

vs

Sam

Posting two because..well, I want the game to last a little longer, hee.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

1. Dr. Douglas

2. Sam
Old 03-09-2011, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Wendell!!

2. Sam
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Addicted Fan

1. Dr. Douglas

2. Sam
Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am curious. I know why I like Wendell. I'd love to hear why some of you don't like him.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

1. Dr. Douglas

2. Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I am curious. I know why I like Wendell. I'd love to hear why some of you don't like him.
Honestly, if he was against Dr. Trott or even Sam, I'd probably vote for Wendell. It's just I really liked Dr. Douglas. For me, I don't dislike Wendell, I just don't really like him. I was glad that Ephram had a friend for a while, beyond that, no strong feelings one way or another for ol' goofy Wendell.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
For me, I don't dislike Wendell, I just don't really like him. I was glad that Ephram had a friend for a while, beyond that, no strong feelings one way or another for ol' goofy Wendell.
Co-sign.

I don't hate Wendell; I'm just a bit apathetic towards him. For me, he feels like a part of a different show -- he's so removed from the vibe of the rest of the series, especially with his having vanished at a relatively early point. I'd certainly take him over some others as far as the tourney goes, but he's just kind of there for me, whereas Dr. Douglas had more story significance.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

1. Wendell

2. Dr. Gretchen Trott

I'm going with Wendell(again) because I had more of an attachment to him. He brought the funny in the episodes he was featured in.

Quote:
WENDELL: Wet and Wild is a fantastic Pina Colada flavor. It's like taking a Caribbean cruise every time your lips touch theirs. *smirks*

EPHRAM: You're making me uncomfortable, Wendell.

And like Betty pointed out, he was a nice friend for Ephram to have, Even helped him out in the Amy department when it wasn't even necessary. Weird as heck but he had a good heart. So he stays....theoretically. Heh.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart

Last edited by ShadowMagist; 03-09-2011 at 09:41 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread