Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Everwood Top Ten Lists

This is an amusing thread that I have seen on other boards. It goes with the top ten lists on the show with David Letterman. So for all of you unfamiluar with this concept, all you have to do is make a top ten list of funny, witty things about ANY topic relating to Everwood.

So here goes...

Top ten things everwood people would buy on Ebay.

10. Tommy- Book of home remedies to help you pass a drug test. Just drink a cup of bleach to wash the weed away!

9.Delia- A minature pony- Comes complete with a care guide and feed. All you need is a barn and TLC.

8.Madison- Betty.. opps it crapped in it's diaper doll- cries and wets like a real baby. Comes complete with a guide to Pregnancy for Dummies.

7.Bright-Grow a girlfriend kit. Just add a credit card and watch her grow. (no refunds)

6. Andy- Brain- the advanced pc game that lets you diagnose and perform brain surgeries on patients.(haha i used to have that game on my pc)

5.Edna- a new camoflaged Vespa scooter with matching sidebags.

4. Mr Hart- A compact breathalizer mechanism for his car. It wont starti your breath is too potent. Comes with a free sleeping bag for those late nights in the bar parking lot.

3.Linda- An environmental friendly suitcase made out of recycled food. If you dont want it anymore give it to the poor starving children. Now you know what they do with old potato skins. serves 20 starving children.

2.Amy- a guide learning the piano in 10 minutes. Be playing like a pro in five easy steps. Now she will be able to keep Ephram's full attention.

1. Ephram- Professional car upholstry cleaning kit. For getting out those tough set in stains. Instructions in Spanish only.

Top ten reasons why Greg grew his hair out.

10. He wanted to imitate the style of the gay guy on Extreme Makeover: Home edition.

9. Someone told him he sort of not looked like Leo Dicaprio, so he wanted to look a bit more simular. Titanic WAS his favorite movie.

8. He wanted to look normal. Someone them there told him that if he wore his hair really long, got a few pit bulls , smoked and moved to the trailer park than they reckon he be cool. Only in these here parts we call thems a hilbilly.

7.He is growing his hair out for locks of love so he can donate it.

6. He used to dig Uncle Jesse on Full House, so he went for that big geled back flip hairdo. Sorry Greg that look faded years ago.

5. He wants to dred his hair. After going Jamacia he thought it would look de bomb mon.

4. Emily told him that girls like long hair. So he decided to grow it out. haha it was all a dare.

3.He wanted to creep me out and try and look exactly like the kid in my economics class who had a crush on me.

2. He was tired of being called spikey.

1. He wants to become a minimalist. First he got rid of his tv, then grew out his hair. Sooner or later he will start shopping at a co op and only own one pair of jeans, even though he will keep his ipod.

For All you Madison haters.. BEWARE THIS ONE IS HARSH. dont say i didnt warn ya!

Top ten explanations to why Ephram dated or even slept with Madison.

10. He was really deaf, and everything she said went in one ear and out the other.

9. Ephram was really a vampire who prayed on stupid blonde chicks who cant sing. No one needs them anyway.

8. Ephram had to prove to Bright that he wasnt really gay, so he took the dare and slept with her. He still has nightmares about it. That child is scarred for life.

7. He was told that if he dated someone who didnt know a tune if it hit her on the side of her head than it would make him sound better. Apparently, then he would appreciate music more. Face it some people have the gift and some, well some should just give up while they are still ahead.

6. he was getting paid millions to pretend to like her. It was said that he and OJ had a deal. OJ was going to let him use the glove.

5. It was the filming for a new reality show called..What spandex not to wear around Everwood. Ephram was paid to pick the person with the least amount of fashion sense and have them get professional help while dating them. Well the whole idea fell through because she was a lost cause, so they sent her to live wwith the Amish. Apparently, she looks pretty nice in black.

4. It was part of the annual town thing to show families what a bad babysitter is like. Madison was picked to represent the billions of bad sitters. Even MJ was on the list below her. Obviously stupid Andy was thinking with well you get what im saying.

3. Ephram was actually in that accident with his Mom. Let's just say he hasnt been right since.

2. Bright told Ephram that Madison was really Angelina Jolie in disquise. He finally smartened up once he found out he couldnt pull off the wig.

1. Madison was part of a research project to test out seats of cars and see if they were safe for teenage boys. What they didnt explan was that she was more trouble than it as worth and that new seats werent included in the pkg. They had to switch to a robot to do those kinds of testing after she was costing them too much money.
spend the day there,
to hear the things you havent said and see what you might see."

EVERWOOD KICKS BUTT!!

kbear49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 12:47 AM
Addicted Fan

this is a great idea...i started a list to contribute but i'm braindead at the mo and will post it later
-maria
The Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 08:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anyone want to take a stab at it??
spend the day there,
to hear the things you havent said and see what you might see."

EVERWOOD KICKS BUTT!!

kbear49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread