Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Great thoughts Michelle.

I thought it was ludicrous that Andy told Madison that he didn't want Ephram to know she was pregnant because he wanted to "preserve his innocence" or words to that effect, but that ship had already sailed when he allowed him to date Madison and they had sex and she got pregnant! If he wanted to preserve Ephram's innocence, he should have never let him date Madison to begin with!
It didn't make ANY sense. Andy never should have let Ephram date Madison. Period. Ephram would have rebelled a bit but he would have come around and like I mentioned up thread I do think Madison would have honored Andy's wish if he put his foot down. So he should have remained stern without backing down. It made zero sense he backed down, then finds out Madison got pregnant and suddenly Ephram's innocence needs protected? Too late! He wasn't so innocent impregnating an adult babysitter, it was time for him deal with it head on.

Andy really messed things up from the very start.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was thinking about Thanksgiving today (obviously) and then Everwood. We got some Thanksgiving moments on the show.

What was your favorite Thanksgiving moment on the show?

For me, it was definitely the Ephram/Amy kiss in Season 1 in Ephram's room. I just loved how Berlanti emphasized that the kiss in the mine was not a fluke.

Quote:
Ephram: You're going to have to stop doing that, you know.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying stuff that makes me want to kiss you.
Amy: You too.
I remember watching that scene the first time and being so obsessed with it. It was just so adorable how close they were sitting. Amy said she was grateful for some things and Ephram saying he wanted to kiss her. And her "you too" and then it was AMY who INITIATES IT. No fluke.

I loved Amy admitting she has feelings for Ephram to Harold and then Harold telling her not to toy with Ephram. She wasn't intentionally trying to go there but it was such a complicated situation with Colin. Harold knew it. Harold also knew Amy was falling for Ephram big time and he tried to give her the best advice he could give her.

I felt so sad for Delia when she was upset about Thanksgiving. Not having her mom there had to be really tough! It wasn't my favorite moment since it was so sad but it was an important moment, nevertheless.

Andy saying the best thing about this year was meeting his son was amazing.

This entire narration gives me chills! Goosebumps!

I am flushed watching this:

... And a handsome prince, and a beautiful princess, who could not know how their fates were destined to cross.

^ My favorite quote of THE entire series right there.

Is there a more beautiful romantic pairing or a more unique, special show than Everwood?

But there were other Thanksgiving moments throughout the series as well, not just this classic Season 1 episode, of course.

What about everyone else?
Old 11-27-2020, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love...love...love that scene ^^^^. Hard to top! But....I will think about this and try to remember the other Thanksgiving scenes.

I do remember a hilarious episode that included Harold inviting the whole town to his house for Thanksgiving (for selfish reasons...I'm sure! lol) Does anyone remember that scene and what episode it was in?
Old 11-27-2020, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I was thinking about Thanksgiving today (obviously) and then Everwood. We got some Thanksgiving moments on the show.

What was your favorite Thanksgiving moment on the show?

For me, it was definitely the Ephram/Amy kiss in Season 1 in Ephram's room. I just loved how Berlanti emphasized that the kiss in the mine was not a fluke.

I remember watching that scene the first time and being so obsessed with it. It was just so adorable how close they were sitting. Amy said she was grateful for some things and Ephram saying he wanted to kiss her. And her "you too" and then it was AMY who INITIATES IT. No fluke.

I loved Amy admitting she has feelings for Ephram to Harold and then Harold telling her not to toy with Ephram. She wasn't intentionally trying to go there but it was such a complicated situation with Colin. Harold knew it. Harold also knew Amy was falling for Ephram big time and he tried to give her the best advice he could give her.

I felt so sad for Delia when she was upset about Thanksgiving. Not having her mom there had to be really tough! It wasn't my favorite moment since it was so sad but it was an important moment, nevertheless.

Andy saying the best thing about this year was meeting his son was amazing.

This entire narration gives me chills! Goosebumps!

I am flushed watching this:

... And a handsome prince, and a beautiful princess, who could not know how their fates were destined to cross.

^ My favorite quote of THE entire series right there.

Is there a more beautiful romantic pairing or a more unique, special show than Everwood?

But there were other Thanksgiving moments throughout the series as well, not just this classic Season 1 episode, of course.

What about everyone else?
That was all so beautiful!

I loved that Ephram and Amy scene too, and she was definitely torn between what she thought she felt for Colin, and what she did feel for Ephram.

There really never was a show quite as good as Everwood, and there never will be a show quite as good as Everwood.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-27-2020, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Love...love...love that scene ^^^^. Hard to top! But....I will think about this and try to remember the other Thanksgiving scenes.

I do remember a hilarious episode that included Harold inviting the whole town to his house for Thanksgiving (for selfish reasons...I'm sure! lol) Does anyone remember that scene and what episode it was in?
That was also "A Thanksgiving Tale."

"Unhappy Holidays" certainly had some sparks too, lol.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That was all so beautiful!

I loved that Ephram and Amy scene too, and she was definitely torn between what she thought she felt for Colin, and what she did feel for Ephram.

There really never was a show quite as good as Everwood, and there never will be a show quite as good as Everwood.
So well said, Jerry.
Old 11-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was also "A Thanksgiving Tale."
Now I remember!
Old 11-28-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Now I remember!
I had to look it up to be sure.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm forgetting Everwood scenes now. Shame. A short time ago I had pretty much everything memorized by heart. Rewatch needs to begin soon. I have so many movies, shows, and books to catch up on.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I'm forgetting Everwood scenes now. Shame. A short time ago I had pretty much everything memorized by heart. Rewatch needs to begin soon. I have so many movies, shows, and books to catch up on.
I would love to rewatch Everwood. Maybe in the future we could get a group together and do a rewatch. An episode once a week and we all give our thoughts, something like that.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would love to rewatch Everwood. Maybe in the future we could get a group together and do a rewatch. An episode once a week and we all give our thoughts, something like that.

maybe a rewatch through Zoom!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
maybe a rewatch through Zoom!
That would be be interesting... if everyone could work up enough nerve to go there.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That would be be interesting... if everyone could work up enough nerve to go there.

that would be the hardest part, I think.

In all honesty, it'd be cool if we could just do a zoom chat with everyone and make it like we are in the same place
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
that would be the hardest part, I think.

In all honesty, it'd be cool if we could just do a zoom chat with everyone and make it like we are in the same place
It's great idea, but I don't think everyone would comfortable doing that and wouldn't want to put them on the spot.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I rejoined fan forum (I had an account 1000 years ago, and mostly posted on OTH and OC, I believe?) but I loved Everwood back in the day and I'm currently rewatching it. (I should probably go to the intro thread, right?) I am making my bff from library school watch it with me, but I'm way ahead of her (season 3- she's still in season 1). I forgot how GOOD this show is, how well acted, and also how much I do remember, even if I haven't seen it since it aired.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread