Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

So right about giving Colin a purpose. On most shows, he would just be another corner of the love triangle. He was more than that on Everwood. I know he's not everyone's favourite character, heh, but he is a very complex character. I think on any other show, he would have just been some guy. Just a stumbling block to keep Ephram and Amy apart. He wouldn't have a lot of the complexities that he had. He wouldn't have been a full character.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

in most shows, he wouldn't have left the hospital
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Yes! Exactly! That's what separates Everwood from the other shows out there. It goes in that different direction and executes it perfectly.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread