Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt for the Harts...but I honestly didn't like them. I didn't like how Mrs.Hart treated Amy in the hospital....that was cruel. I didn't like how the Harts gave Andy such a hard time about Colin...practically threw him out of their home. How do they know more than a famed neurosurgeon?!
I didn't like how they treated their daughter....she was a non-person in that family. When she was in their way.....she was removed.

Aside for all that.....it would have been nice if we had found out what happened to them. Did Jim Hart attend a rehap? Was he okay.. Is he still a drunk?
Did Mrs.Hart get her act together? ....the last time we saw her..she was a mess.
How is Laynie....she also just disappeared.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 12-02-2009 at 09:27 PM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
Is there anything you guys would've liked to see from the Hart's instead of what little we got.

I would have liked to see Mr. Hart dealing with the fact that he is every bit as responsible for Colin's accident and death as Colin and Bright are. I would have liked to see both of them dealing with the fact that they not only lost their son through an accident, but their daughter as well because they couldn't be bothered. I would have liked to see Mr. Hart truly dealing with the fact that his family fell apart while he was staring at the bottom of a bottle and he didn't care enough to even want to try to get help.

Yeah, not a big fan of the Harts here.
Taryn74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I didn't like how they treated their daughter....she was a non-person in that family. When she was in their way.....she was removed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
I would have liked to see both of them dealing with the fact that they not only lost their son through an accident, but their daughter as well because they couldn't be bothered.

I would have liked to have seen what their household was like post-Colin. Not even right away, just mid S2. Just to see how they're holding up, or not holding up as is probably the case. I'd like to see if they interact with Laynie any differently, if they cherish her more, if she continues to just be ignored. I'd like to think, since Laynie disappeared too, that they all moved away and had a wonderful life and held hands and ran in flowers, hee, but that's probably not the case. Still, it would have been nice to see what happened to them. I love Everwood (duh, heh), but the show dropped or decided not to use an alarming rate of characters that actually did have significance to the story. The Harts--specifically Laynie who's sudden absence was the weirdest thing ever--and the grandparents were the most serious cases to me.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread