Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Pretty good episode.

I'm glad that Madison wasn't really in this one too much.
That's always a plus.

Quote:
Amy's storyline was interesting and hard to watch. I feel like Harold should have let her go on the meds if she really wanted them and thought they would help her feel better. It doesnt mean she has to be on them forever.

Delia was being such a little brat, but I understand why she's feeling upset. She's still young and I think Andy honestly should wait a bit longer before attempting to date again. I dont dislike Linda but her little outburst at Andy did sort of annoy me.
Agree about Harold. He's not a psychologist or psychiatrist but he is an MD and should at least understand that she wouldn't need the medication long term. It was for situational depression to get her through the tough time. He was beyond unkind, uncaring, and completely clueless. I was very disappointed in Harold during this storyline.

I agree about Delia too... especially since Linda is HIV+ and poses a risk of transmission. They could be completely careful but it still does increase the chance of transmission. I am not sure how much Delia understood this situation but Ephram certainly did and he was very concerned as a result.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would give the alternate title for this episode. "Over a Torrent Sea"

I can't help but laugh every time when Delia say that word. I remembered the first time I saw the scene then I was like they went there just like George Carlin on HBO?! It's all good in my book. You know what's interesting? Lack of Amy & Ephram interaction... time with self-reflection for Amy to climb out of her Colin nightmare. I thought of Amy in her room staring at the window & watching the seasons change just like in Twilight movies. Personally I'll always pick Amy over Bella every time...
Old 07-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafAngelboy23 (View Post)
I would give the alternate title for this episode. "Over a Torrent Sea"

I can't help but laugh every time when Delia say that word. I remembered the first time I saw the scene then I was like they went there just like George Carlin on HBO?! It's all good in my book. You know what's interesting? Lack of Amy & Ephram interaction... time with self-reflection for Amy to climb out of her Colin nightmare. I thought of Amy in her room staring at the window & watching the seasons change just like in Twilight movies. Personally I'll always pick Amy over Bella every time...
I've never seen the Twilight movies but I know even if I had I would still pick Amy over Bella since I love Amy. lol

Good observation about Ephram/Amy being apart while Amy goes with self reflection. Berlanti went with such a distinct pattern in season 2 with Ephram/Amy. He knew the chemistry and their story was so believable he had to physically remove them from each other until he was ready for their destined romantic relationship. He knew having them anywhere near each other would have had Ephram get rid of Madison in two seconds flat and Amy's situational depression would have lifted much sooner. He knew timing was everything. Even Amy commented on their timing at the end of season 2. I believe that was Berlanti remembering he had to time Ephram/Amy perfectly because the Greg/Emily chemistry and Ephram/Amy story was too intense and real. He needed to almost work around it in order make the other storylines realistic until he was ready.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top