Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Yeah it sucks. I’m don’t think so either.

Are you up for another Gilmore Girls revival or no way?
hell no! What would be the point? She dgaf about rory and ll are settled. Leave it open ended imo.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would love an Everwood holiday movie similar in the style of A Thanksgiving Tale.

Quote:

Did ASP like writing for Rory? It seemed like in the revival she hated Rory.
I think I remember ASP saying in interviews that Rorys story in the revival was always meant to be. Looking back she was always spoiled and put on a pedestal. Giving her a rich boyfriend who could give her everything she wanted didn't help. I was so happy when she finally left Logan toward the series finale and hoped that she would find success on her own without having a rich friend or relative pay for everything or use connections to give her what she wants but sadly that didn't happen.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
hell no! What would be the point? She dgaf about rory and ll are settled. Leave it open ended imo.
It’s possible Rory could be fixed should we get more. Of course the stupid shipping gets in the way. I have a preference for Rory’s love life but I’m not a diehard shipper. I think that’s why I’d be willing to take a chance on another revival.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
I would love an Everwood holiday movie similar in the style of A Thanksgiving Tale.
I would love this!

Quote:
I think I remember ASP saying in interviews that Rorys story in the revival was always meant to be. Looking back she was always spoiled and put on a pedestal. Giving her a rich boyfriend who could give her everything she wanted didn't help. I was so happy when she finally left Logan toward the series finale and hoped that she would find success on her own without having a rich friend or relative pay for everything or use connections to give her what she wants but sadly that didn't happen.
Were you a fan of Rory with any of the other guys?
Old 01-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
It’s possible Rory could be fixed should we get more. Of course the stupid shipping gets in the way. I have a preference for Rory’s love life but I’m not a diehard shipper. I think that’s why I’d be willing to take a chance on another revival.
For me it wasn’t about shipping but rather that they made her come across as dumb and flighty. Plus it’s just stupid trying to equate a 12 year relationship to one her mother had for a year before getting knocked up.

Do you think Greg might try to do Hannah and Ephram in a reunion.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
For me it wasn’t about shipping but rather that they made her come across as dumb and flighty. Plus it’s just stupid trying to equate a 12 year relationship to one her mother had for a year before getting knocked up.
Oh I know. I meant ASP would tackle her love life in a more definitive way should another revival happen. She did come across that way. I don’t get psychologically speaking how she repeated some of her mom’s mistakes. The better story was showing she had such a strong bond with her mom (and good head on her shoulders in general) it prevented her from going there. The irony is Lorelai indirectly didn’t come across as that great either as Rory’s a reflection of her motherhood/upbringing, right or wrong. ASP might not have realized it but she was poking at both mother/daughter.

Quote:
Do you think Greg might try to do Hannah and Ephram in a reunion.
Oh God I hope not. Scary thought.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-09-2019 at 03:50 AM
Old 01-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi!

Totally realize I'm about the last fan in the world to find out... but reading about this, I just had to add my heartfelt "woohoo!!!!" to the possibility of an Everwood revival. That would be just amazing.

I'm still grieving for this show every day. Starving for it, really - I watch everything that features a cast member and pretend it's Everwood, I even watched Jurassic World despite my dinosaur phobia (and I shall have to admit now that exposure therapy works). I think I might die of excitement if we got the show back for a few blissful moments, even if the story disappoints. I'd take just about anything... it just has to have Ephram and Amy. Everyone else could have been shipped off to colonise the moon, for all I care, I just want to see Ephram and Amy together one more time.

So, yes, very excited to hear about this - many, many months late, but... better late than never.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Hi!

Totally realize I'm about the last fan in the world to find out... but reading about this, I just had to add my heartfelt "woohoo!!!!" to the possibility of an Everwood revival. That would be just amazing.

I'm still grieving for this show every day. Starving for it, really - I watch everything that features a cast member and pretend it's Everwood, I even watched Jurassic World despite my dinosaur phobia (and I shall have to admit now that exposure therapy works). I think I might die of excitement if we got the show back for a few blissful moments, even if the story disappoints. I'd take just about anything... it just has to have Ephram and Amy. Everyone else could have been shipped off to colonise the moon, for all I care, I just want to see Ephram and Amy together one more time.

So, yes, very excited to hear about this - many, many months late, but... better late than never.
Hi, Leo!!!! Getting on thie "Woohoo" train is better late then never! Isn't it an exciting possibility?! I'm with you...forget everything else. Just give us more of Ephram/Amy!
Old 01-13-2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomasum (View Post)
Hi!

Hi!

Love your thoughts. I couldn’t agree more with everything you said.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great compilation of this show...now we're ready for a reboot.

Old 01-25-2019, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Nice. Thanks for this!
Old 01-27-2019, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just read the first post. I cannot believe this might be happening. Everwood is a special place in all of our hearts. Saying Goodbye to Andy, Nina, Amy, Ephram....and everyone is just heartbreaking. I cannot watch the finale most of the time because the end just kills me. I remember watching it the first time and knowing that was it and thinking about the rest of you guys not knowing it was going away and then having to find out later...yeah, I'm babbling.

Everwood, honestly, will never be over for me. Fanfiction, fan videos, it lives on. I just cannot get over how much I loved this show. No matter what episode, what season, what storyline (we have our favorites and not-so favorites), it doesn't matter, all of them are great. (yes, I'm even talking about Madison-Gate). Like it or not, we got some amazing Greg and Treat performances out of that story line towards the ned of season 3.

This gives me ideas

OH, and I have to mention that Tom Amandes directed an episdoe
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 01-27-2019 at 11:41 PM
Old 01-28-2019, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So glad you're aware of this promising reboot, Patricia! So exciting!! I think we're all feeling the same way about this!
Old 01-28-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I just read the first post. I cannot believe this might be happening. Everwood is a special place in all of our hearts. Saying Goodbye to Andy, Nina, Amy, Ephram....and everyone is just heartbreaking. I cannot watch the finale most of the time because the end just kills me. I remember watching it the first time and knowing that was it and thinking about the rest of you guys not knowing it was going away and then having to find out later...yeah, I'm babbling.

Everwood, honestly, will never be over for me. Fanfiction, fan videos, it lives on. I just cannot get over how much I loved this show. No matter what episode, what season, what storyline (we have our favorites and not-so favorites), it doesn't matter, all of them are great. (yes, I'm even talking about Madison-Gate). Like it or not, we got some amazing Greg and Treat performances out of that story line towards the ned of season 3.

This gives me ideas

OH, and I have to mention that Tom Amandes directed an episdoe
Nicely said.
Old 02-15-2019, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

It’s not easy to replicate the original especially when it mattered a lot to us... fans.

The great life lessons in Everwood shouldn’t be forgotten & it can be told again in one form or other... why not? They are always welcome to watch the original.

Priceless & memorable scenes like in Deer God, The Last of Summer & Foreverwood etc... they deserved to be remembered... it’s up to you to accept revival or reboot.

Hey Bright, Don’t forget to put on your sunglasses & watch Amy wasting her summer away... iconic small moment.

You can try to recreate but I think it’s better to embrace the magic of Everwood so they can be free to create their own magic.

It’s good to be back...