Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I remember how much he adored our show:

Old 05-25-2018, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I almost did cartwheels when I saw this news. I would so much love for it to be revived. If it happens, where do you think it will air?

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 05-25-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
I almost did cartwheels when I saw this news. I would so much love for it to be revived. If it happens, where do you think it will air?
Twin!

Very good question about where it will air... if you mean location I am not sure if they'd go back to Utah or just film in CA. Network-wise... if not a movie, probably The CW since Berlanti has so many shows, past and present, on this network. I would love it to be CBS though... I've always believed Everwood would have fit perfectly on CBS instead of the stupid, lol, WB.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm going to top this thread since it's such an important one. I want people to find it easily. Since we haven't had much action on the General Rewatch Thread, I will untop that thread and insert this one instead.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Twin!

Very good question about where it will air... if you mean location I am not sure if they'd go back to Utah or just film in CA. Network-wise... if not a movie, probably The CW since Berlanti has so many shows, past and present, on this network. I would love it to be CBS though... I've always believed Everwood would have fit perfectly on CBS instead of the stupid, lol, WB.
Hi, Twin! It has been a while.

I would hope they would film in Utah or, at least, pick up some shots there to make it seem like it is there. The CW would be nice. Basically, I would like it to air on regular TV since I don't have Netflix or anything like that.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm going to top this thread since it's such an important one. I want people to find it easily. Since we haven't had much action on the General Rewatch Thread, I will untop that thread and insert this one instead.
This is great idea!!! Thanks for topping it!
Old 05-25-2018, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Hi, Twin! It has been a while.

I would hope they would film in Utah or, at least, pick up some shots there to make it seem like it is there. The CW would be nice. Basically, I would like it to air on regular TV since I don't have Netflix or anything like that.
It has.

Utah would be ideal. Need those mountain scenes. Of course CA has some mountains too but Utah is home. Hopefully it's regular TV. I hadn't thought of Netflix. That's a good point. Gilmore Girls revival was on Netflix. Hmm, I guess that's a possibility. Hopefully Berlanti's relationship with The CW keeps it on regular TV.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
This is great idea!!! Thanks for topping it!
No problem!
Old 05-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It has.

Utah would be ideal. Need those mountain scenes. Of course CA has some mountains too but Utah is home. Hopefully it's regular TV. I hadn't thought of Netflix. That's a good point. Gilmore Girls revival was on Netflix. Hmm, I guess that's a possibility. Hopefully Berlanti's relationship with The CW keeps it on regular TV.
Agree . Netflix is a good option . CW also is a good one. I guess it depends on whether it will be movie, mini series (say 6-7 episodes) or 13 episodes series.

I still think that movie would be the most feasible option considering the fact that some of the actors are engaged with other shows/movies.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
It has.

I guess we will see. I am sure it will also be released to home media at some point too.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Hi Barry! It’s good to see you here.

If Everwood was revived, I would think that it would be along the lines of what the Gilmore Girls revival was, namely a limited run series, and Netflix seems conducive to that. To be sure, I’d like to see it come back as a regular series on Network Television, but I’m not sure if that would happen. Still though, if they did it for shows like Prison Break, Rosanne and the X-Files, why not Everwood?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-25-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi Barry! It’s good to see you here.

If Everwood was revived, I would think that it would be along the lines of what the Gilmore Girls revival was, namely a limited run series, and Netflix seems conducive to that. To be sure, I’d like to see it come back as a regular series on Network Television, but I’m not sure if that would happen. Still though, if they did it for shows like Prison Break, Rosanne and the X-Files, why not Everwood?
Hi, Jerry. I've been a bad Everwood fan. Lol. I will try to be back more.

Yeah, the "Gilmore Girls" model would work pretty well. Even though Berlanti has shows on The CW, they passed on EW, which makes me think they would again. Then again, who knows. I guess we will see.

Old 05-25-2018, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Agree . Netflix is a good option . CW also is a good one. I guess it depends on whether it will be movie, mini series (say 6-7 episodes) or 13 episodes series.

I still think that movie would be the most feasible option considering the fact that some of the actors are engaged with other shows/movies.
It really all depends on the structure like you said... movie, mini series, episode series... my money's on movie or Netflix, Gilmore Girls style.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I guess we will see. I am sure it will also be released to home media at some point too.
Definitely. You'll find a way to watch regardless.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It really all depends on the structure like you said... movie, mini series, episode series... my money's on movie or Netflix, Gilmore Girls style.
Yeah . Have they asked the actors (Emily, Greg, Chris. Treat, Tom) about this idea? Have you seen some comments from them?