Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Seriously, there's something about Everwood fans...
Old 06-30-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)

I love it! Yes, there is just something about Everwood fans. After all, this board is still here and doing as great as ever!

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 06-30-2018, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
I love it! Yes, there is just something about Everwood fans. After all, this board is still here and doing as great as ever!
Exactly, Twin!
Old 06-30-2018, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Love it!!
Old 07-01-2018, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Love it!!
Unique show, unique community that just never breaks.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

"""Reading this today was just a reminder that the alternate ending would have sucked and while I believe a revival/reboot would be fantastic, a tiny part of me will be slightly concerned that Berlanti doesn't get too crazy and write some drama that might separate a pairing or dynamic just for the sake of making things interesting. I don't believe he would ever disrespect the characters or fanbase (he learned his lesson from Dawson's Creek!) but there is always that possibility we might be a bit irked. Look at Rory Gilmore and Gilmore Girls and the reboot on Netflix. I don't think we'd have to worry too much but like I said, a tiny concern until we received the final product would be my feeling.""""""

The GG movies I believe were meant to tie up loose ends left by the aborted season eight.

In my opinion it answered who she was going to wind up with. {Jess}

The show did a complete circle. Rory winds up an unwed mother with a strong craving for coffee. The diner is now run by Jess; who contrary to what he says, still has very strong feelings for Rory.

So here we are a pretty unwed mother hanging around a diner blissfully unaware of how the owner feels about her. Sound familiar?

I'm sure the Lit fans are estatic over this. Personally that relationship never made any sense to me. When asked who I thought Rory should end up with, I replied none of them.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
"""Reading this today was just a reminder that the alternate ending would have sucked and while I believe a revival/reboot would be fantastic, a tiny part of me will be slightly concerned that Berlanti doesn't get too crazy and write some drama that might separate a pairing or dynamic just for the sake of making things interesting. I don't believe he would ever disrespect the characters or fanbase (he learned his lesson from Dawson's Creek!) but there is always that possibility we might be a bit irked. Look at Rory Gilmore and Gilmore Girls and the reboot on Netflix. I don't think we'd have to worry too much but like I said, a tiny concern until we received the final product would be my feeling.""""""
Completely agree with your thoughts, Tony.

Quote:
The GG movies I believe were meant to tie up loose ends left by the aborted season eight.

In my opinion it answered who she was going to wind up with. {Jess}

The show did a complete circle. Rory winds up an unwed mother with a strong craving for coffee. The diner is now run by Jess; who contrary to what he says, still has very strong feelings for Rory.

So here we are a pretty unwed mother hanging around a diner blissfully unaware of how the owner feels about her. Sound familiar?

I'm sure the Lit fans are estatic over this. Personally that relationship never made any sense to me. When asked who I thought Rory should end up with, I replied none of them.
I also believe the show strongly inferred Rory and Jess were finding their way back to each other and would end up together. I think ASP basically posted a big, neon sign and said as much.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Looking forward to it!
Old 09-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olderroswellfan (View Post)
Looking forward to it!
We all are! Hope it happens!!

How long have you been an Everwood fan?
Old 09-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Since season 1!
Old 09-11-2018, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Since season 1!
Nice!

Who was your favorite character? Favorite romantic pairing?
Old 09-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

After rewatching the series finale I don't know if I want a season 5. It did end well other than I would have wanted Irv to live and see him and Edna on their cross country trip in the rv. A movie would be nice just to catch up with everyone. I hope Bright and Hannah ended up marrying as well as Ephram and Amy, and of course see Andy and Nina still married and grown up Delia and Sam. If this was 2006 then I would be fighting for more but now I'm just happy we got a good finale.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Nice!

Who was your favorite character? Favorite romantic pairing?
I just enjoyed the show; never got into the pairing or shipper. Sorry. I thought the interaction of the family was just superb. If a remake is done, it should have elements of the remake of Veronica mars or Gilmore Girls
Old 09-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca456 (View Post)
After rewatching the series finale I don't know if I want a season 5. It did end well other than I would have wanted Irv to live and see him and Edna on their cross country trip in the rv. A movie would be nice just to catch up with everyone. I hope Bright and Hannah ended up marrying as well as Ephram and Amy, and of course see Andy and Nina still married and grown up Delia and Sam. If this was 2006 then I would be fighting for more but now I'm just happy we got a good finale.
You make terrific points. Seriously, back when the show was live, so many of us wanted a season five, we felt like there were so many more stories left to tell. But you’re right... the series finale had everything. Really, what more could we have asked for? Seeing our pairings and characters/families day-to-day would have been great. That said, the right pairings received their endings, everyone was in a great place. We received a satisfying series finale. One of the best I’ve ever seen! One that fans of other shows could only dream of having.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I just enjoyed the show; never got into the pairing or shipper. Sorry. I thought the interaction of the family was just superb. If a remake is done, it should have elements of the remake of Veronica mars or Gilmore Girls
Everwood had so much to offer... there is so much to embrace.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread