Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2006, 01:56 PM
New Fan

Everwood Clips

Does anyone know where I can find clips from everwood episodes online?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:58 PM
buffyannAlex

welcme to the board,

There's a Multimedia Thread on this board where you can find a lot of clips from recent episodes, you might wanna check it out. The first post of the thread gives link to a lot of clips
Here's the link : http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.php?t=62770261

Old 06-13-2006, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Hey is there a site around that would give me a list of the music used on Everwood??
I am working on a project. Thanks!!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Jay
Master Fan

can someone direct me as to where i can find the transcript of the andy/cementary julie scene in the finale?
Old 06-13-2006, 10:18 PM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin_Bodhi
Hey is there a site around that would give me a list of the music used on Everwood??
I am working on a project. Thanks!!
try www.everwoodmusic.com

Old 06-14-2006, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

I am so glad this thread idea is really coming into use
Old 06-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Man it so is! Thanks for thinking of it, Ashley!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

I saw other boards had General Q/A thread and I figured we should have one too

Also I noticed a lot of people who start threads on here, uusally do so to ask a question. Hopefully now they will see a Q/A thread and ask there and not open up a new thread to do so... that's my goal at least
Old 06-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

I asked a question, one of the last posts on the previous page, never got an answer
Old 06-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amont
I asked a question, one of the last posts on the previous page, never got an answer
Aww, that's no good! What question was it?

I know some questions that may be asked, some people may not know the answer to them. I posted that lil 'disclaimer' on the first post, because I don't want people getting upset if a question isn't answered. I know I don't know the answer to some of the questions asked, but others do. But occasionally we get the questions asked that, unfortunately, no one really knows an answer to.

My advice would be to post your question again. Perhaps it was missed? If you don't get an answer after posting again, maybe no one knows the answer
Old 06-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I asked if the picture beside Ephram's piano, if that picture on that wall is of the house the Browns had in New York. Where did I get such a question? In the season 1 intro, when they show the part of Ephram/Gregory Smith, you see firstly a close-up of him playing his piano. That's where you can see the picture. Then it's a shot a bit farther away, showing him full size. I just wanted to know which house it is in that picture on the wall. Basically you can see a screenshot here.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
buffyannAlex

ok, Amont, I looked in the episode when I first read the question but couldn't find what you were talking about. Now with the screenshot, I can say this really looks like the Brown's house in Everwood from the Pilot. I hope that helps.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, Í wanna know which is the classical piece that Ephram plays in the first episode.

Thanks
Old 06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

That is J.S.Bach's 1st Prelude in C-Major! I even know how to play it!! Want me to play it for you?
You can download the sheet music for it here. Go to that page, and search for '1st Prelude in C from the Well Tempered Clavier Book 1'. Then you will get to that song quickly and can either listen to the song, print the sheet music out [as a .pdf file, need Adobe Acrobat for that] or play the song with some plugin called Scorch. I have it but you don't need it. Just click on listen and I think it'll work. Also, if you want, I have an original recording of this song, just give me a private message and I'll upload it! Although it's a simple song, I so love it
Old 06-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Banned

Okay this may sound like a stupid question but I was wondering does Everwood have any type of shot of being pickup for midseason by the CW? Isn't 7th Heaven only going to get 13 episodes on the CW? So couldn't that mean that Everwood has a small tiny chance of being picked up?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread