Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2019, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Everwood Pinecone #14: News about the Show/Cast/Crew ETA: RIP Stephanie Niznik.

An Everwood Podcast: https://anchor.fm/everwoodpod

Last edited by jediwands; 06-06-2022 at 07:03 PM
Old 06-26-2019, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Last Two Pages of Posts:

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/everwoo...8/index19.html

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/everwoo...8/index20.html
Old 06-26-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Two Main Ones:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
Hey everyone, I haven't posted here in years and it's sad that this isnt on a better note, but just to let everyone know; Stephanie Niznik, our beloved Nina, has passed away. I'm friends with her on Facebook and someone else who knows her tagged her mentioning this and upon looking at her profile, it does appear to be the case. She was 52.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Old 06-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread Michelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I saw that her friend posted that Stephanie went by Liz Bearheart. She had posted something just a week ago about acting strong and being close to the edge. I have a bad feeling about this

This is heartbreaking
I have a bad feeling about this too if it's true. It's very odd that we wouldn't get official word about this somewhere or that her co-stars wouldn't have said something if they know.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Michelle!!

Yes...really really odd that there's no news.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd really hope it's not a hoax but I guess you never know nowadays. But I agree that you'd think someone from the show would have said add something. Someone who worked with her on Spiders 2 commented on one of her FBs and that was years. :/
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 06-26-2019, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just checked out her FB page. Outside of posting that line, overall she seems/seemed pretty upbeat. She also posted stuff a lot, was very active. Hasn’t posted anything since the 18th.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I'd really hope it's not a hoax but I guess you never know nowadays. But I agree that you'd think someone from the show would have said add something. Someone who worked with her on Spiders 2 commented on one of her FBs and that was years. :/
That’s the mystery, why someone hasn’t said anything yet... Berlanti, especially. You’d think he’d be the first to know and nothing.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Is she talking about her? If so, alcoholism is inferred...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1625482153
Old 06-26-2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Check out the third to the last comment below her main post... she posts again and calls her Steph.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Check out the third to the last comment below her main post... she posts again and calls her Steph.
That's so sad if it's true.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-26-2019, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's so sad if it's true.
It is.

I really hope official confirmation happens soon and Berlanti and the others have the opportunity to speak out.
Old 06-29-2019, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Everwood is even mentioned... a picture of Andy/Nina:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

I still don’t understand why the media hasn’t picked up on this. I never want the media involved in anything but the one time it’s appropriate the media’s nowhere to be found.
Old 06-29-2019, 05:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Everwood is even mentioned... a picture of Andy/Nina:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

I still don’t understand why the media hasn’t picked up on this. I never want the media involved in anything but the one time it’s appropriate the media’s nowhere to be found.
Yes, it really is so strange. I've been checking around for some kind of confirmation on her passing, but there hasn't been anything except these Facebook posts.

Old 06-29-2019, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, it really is so strange. I've been checking around for some kind of confirmation on her passing, but there hasn't been anything except these Facebook posts.
Right?! This is such a sad but admittedly, annoying mystery. She might not have been a prominent actress right now (like Chris, Treat, Emily) or director (like Greg Smith) but it shouldn't matter. She was still an actress in the past and did other projects besides Everwood too. The media is typically on top of this. Or what about her family and friends reporting this to others so it does get out there? I don't understand why this isn't happening.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread